• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Games: The Final PS I Love You XOXO

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing how so many people here complain or bash Colin post after post, page after page, etc. and think that he's so horrible yet waste their time talking about him. This is why Colin has been more successful alone than with Greg, Tim, Nick, etc. Like they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. All publicity is good publicity.

Love or hate Colin, he's played this entire situation perfectly and everyone who's against him has played right into his hands. If that's not worth an Oscar, I don't know what is. LOL.

On topic.....wish Greg would hire someone like Colin but without all the drama and bullshit. That would hopefully get all the shows back on track and make them a lot more interesting and entertaining.

I don't doubt you are, but starting out by saying your not sexist is...odd, just say what you want to say.

I said that because I really didn't find his joke offensive. it was a silly joke that should of been taken light heartedly. I wonder if a comedian by profession said that joke if the reaction would of been the same.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Haha.

Yeah I really don't get it. On International Women's Day I told my wife that even if it might seem like I take her for granted often, that I appreciate her being with me every single day. There's 364 other days in the year to joke around, tease and prod each other.

But nah I guess with other people, why not 365 days right? I mean it's so hard to say something nice and genuine for one day, even if that one day is set out for that particular purpose - to support, appreciate, and celebrate women.

so sexist though. what about men?! /s

Amazing how so many people here complain or bash Colin post after post, page after page, etc. and think that he's so horrible yet waste their time talking about him. This is why Colin has been more successful alone than with Greg, Tim, Nick, etc. Like they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. All publicity is good publicity.

Love or hate Colin, he's played this entire situation perfectly and everyone who's against him has played right into his hands. If that's not worth an Oscar, I don't know what is. LOL.

On topic.....wish Greg would hire someone like Colin but without all the drama and bullshit. That would hopefully get all the shows back on track and make them a lot more interesting and entertaining.

i don't think a gaf thread is giving him any publicity considering he's not doing anything regarding video games anymore.

Too bad most of the Podcast Beyond people work for Sony now or else I would like to see another PB vet take Colin's place.

I said that because I really didn't find his joke offensive. it was a silly joke that should of been taken light heartedly. I wonder if a comedian by profession said that joke if the reaction would of been the same.

Think about why you didn't see many professional comedians make that joke on that day. I'm sure if you look hard enough there's probably one somewhere, but yeah for the most part they didn't. Think about that.

Great comedy has a purpose beyond just getting laughs. Think about what the purpose of a joke like that on International Women's Day is.

Think about why you didn't see many professional comedians make that joke on that day. I'm sure if you look hard enough there's probably one somewhere, but yeah for the most part they didn't. Think about that.

Well I am not on Twitter (and most Social Media) so I really don't know. I was being hypothetical.

"Jokes on you, I was only pretending when I destroyed a show I helped create and a bunch of my friendships over a sexist joke"

Whoa shit man, we walked right into his trap

RedAssedApe

Banned
someone come up with a good name for a new KF branded Playstation podcast. did they come up with PSILU themselves or did it come from fans? I vaguely recall them asking for suggestions.

Too bad most of the Podcast Beyond people work for Sony now or else I would like to see another PB vet take Colin's place.
Beyond is a hit or miss, usually a miss lately. No offense to Max, but I don't think he's a great host, and Brian likes to double down on his ignorance and enjoys perpetuating the console wars; it's tiring.

IGN's other gaming podcasts are superior imo, like Unlocked, Game Scoop, and NVC.

mugen812

Colin's joke was:

-Trash, the most bottom-level kind of humor with no cleverness, creativity, or nuance
-Misogynistic. Not the MOST misogynistic, but the premise of the joke is that 'life is more enjoyable without all these loud women around'. That's fucked up.
-Intentionally timed on a day when many of his peers were CELEBRATING the women in their lives or workplaces

Also worth pointing out: When people expressed their disappointment, Colin did the following:

-Call them humorless shitheads
-Use his girlfriend as a joke shield
-Quit his job
-Leave the city
-Allow his followers to shit all over his former "friends", coworkers and company, doing nothing to discourage their behavior even though many people pointed it out to him
-Didn't congratulate his friend or go to his wedding
-FRAMED THE FUCKING TWEET.
-Started a new endeavor, where people give him cash for videos with less nuance, experience, knowledge, insight or production values compared to many others out there doing the same thing
-Responded to people criticizing him by making shit up about their personal lives ("Oh that guy is just after me because he has terrible terrible depression, his friend told me so", and "oh don't talk shit about my job, you haven't had a job in five years")

Colin Moriarty is a hack, and a nightmare person. Absorbing and responding maturely to criticism isn't fucking rocket science, and he can't even do that shit consistently.
Well said. It is funny following him on twitter watching what happens when one of his fans wants to dance around a rebuttal. They always have to follow it up with something along the lines of "hope you don't take this the wrong way" or "not trying to pick a fight". It's like they're afraid to feel the wrath of his minions or gf coming down on them.

Beyond is a hit or miss, usually a miss lately. No offense to Max, but I don't think he's a great host, and Brian likes to double down on his ignorance and enjoys perpetuating the console wars; it's tiring.

IGN's other gaming podcasts are superior imo, like Unlocked, Game Scoop, and NVC.

I really like Unlocked and I would like to see McAffrey do his own thing. He has some serious talent.

someone come up with a good name for a new KF branded Playstation podcast. did they come up with PSILU themselves or did it come from fans? I vaguely recall them asking for suggestions.

I think they came up with it themselves. I listened to the episode where they talked about it, but it was so long ago.

Who out there would be a potential hire if they were gonna bring anyone new to the new PS podcast? I would prefer someone who actually has some fairly in-depth knowledge about Playstation, not like Colin or Greg. I think that would strike a good balance.

Basically go with the sports broadcaster formula, where you have a knowledge guy and a color commentator/entertainer guy.

I'd prefer someone like Shane Bettanhousen.

I'm not gonna convince you to like the show, but how does Brian do that exactly?

RedAssedApe

Banned
I think they came up with it themselves. I listened to the episode where they talked about it, but it was so long ago.

Who out there would be a potential hire if they were gonna bring anyone new to the new PS podcast? I would prefer someone who actually has some fairly in-depth knowledge about Playstation, not like Colin or Greg. I think that would strike a good balance.

Basically go with the sports broadcaster formula, where you have a knowledge guy and a color commentator/entertainer guy.

I'd prefer someone like Shane Bettanhousen.

Done. Thanks for the idea. haha

If they are announcing a true successor, I'd imagine it'd imagine the announcement would have to be tied up with a new hire/co-host; unless they're going in an entirely non-PS focused direction..but they already have the Gamescast, sooo

Curufinwe

You apparently don't even know what an Oscar is.

angelic

Banned
Colin's joke was:

-Trash, the most bottom-level kind of humor with no cleverness, creativity, or nuance
-Misogynistic. Not the MOST misogynistic, but the premise of the joke is that 'life is more enjoyable without all these loud women around'. That's fucked up.
-Intentionally timed on a day when many of his peers were CELEBRATING the women in their lives or workplaces

Also worth pointing out: When people expressed their disappointment, Colin did the following:

-Quit his job
-Leave the city
-Allow his followers to shit all over his former "friends", coworkers and company, doing nothing to discourage their behavior even though many people pointed it out to him
-Started a new endeavor, where people give him cash for videos with less nuance, experience, knowledge, insight or production values compared to many others out there doing the same thing
-Responded to people criticizing him by making shit up about their personal lives ("Oh that guy is just after me because he has terrible terrible depression, his friend told me so", and "oh don't talk shit about my job, you haven't had a job in five years")

Colin Moriarty is a hack, and a nightmare person. Absorbing and responding maturely to criticism isn't fucking rocket science, and he can't even do that shit consistently.

perfection.

I really like Unlocked and I would like to see McAffrey do his own thing. He has some serious talent.
Ryan's great, easily one of the best podcast hosts around.
I'm not gonna convince you to like the show, but how does Brian do that exactly?
One of the most frequent things he does is throw jabs at Xbox when he doesn't use the console at all. It's the same shit Colin did. This narrative of the Xbox having jack diddly squat to play is false, and he thinks it's okay to belittle franchises that millions of people look forward to, like Halo.

Look, I get it.. Sony has been having a great couple of months if you're into niche games like Persona and Nier Automata, but let's be honest here: Sony's exclusives have been lacking for the past few years, especially if you're not into Souls games (Bloodborne) and beat Uncharted 4 over a weekend. There are plenty of great multiplatform games to enjoy on both systems, and it's increasingly comical how people in 2017 still don't grasp how there are many, many people who enjoy Xbox's ecosystem, XBL, etc.

Perpetuating the console war is only one part of it, then there are the flip flops. Frequently does Brian shit on something, then later comes around to say he was completely wrong. How about just not shitting on it in the first place? He tries too hard with his theatrics at times.

I could go on, but I really don't want to make it seem like I hate him lol. He definitely seems like a chill dude to hang out with, but there are several things I disagree with.

timberger

I'm honestly cringing at some of the Moriarty defense forcing going on in this thread. Especially the posts suggesting Colin has somehow come out of this whole situation a winner.

Lost my job and burned some of my closest friendships but I didn't get trod on so winning!

Look, I get it.. Sony has been having a great couple of months if you're into niche games like Persona and Nier Automata, but let's be honest here: Sony's exclusives have been lacking for the past few years, especially if you're not into Souls games (Bloodborne) and beat Uncharted 4 over a weekend. There are plenty of great multiplatform games to enjoy on both systems, and it's increasingly comical how people in 2017 still don't grasp how there are many, many people who enjoy Xbox's ecosystem, XBL, etc.

Oh dear, so the problem was actually that he made some valid sounding criticisms of Xbox and you couldn't handle it? Got it.

Greg and the gang need to bring someone in who can actually dissect games, tell us what they like and what they don't like

Kinda Funny is currently devoid of any real substance. Colin could be infuriating, but he could also be thought-provoking and interesting.

Tim has really grown in recent months, but doesn't command the same level of respect.

Greg is a great personality, but he rarely contributes anything of real worth to topics anymore. As a figurehead, someone who can galvanise their community, he's first rate.

But he simply isn't interesting to listen to talking about games if you ask me.

Kinda Funny Live needs to do something to renegrise the brand because it's flagging at the moment. The content is so bland.

Referring to PS I Love You specifically, it became too predictable. Sections like the drop and trophy time were just crap. It desperately needed a third chair.

They seem like a good bunch and I wish them all the success in the world, but their content has become really stale.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Well said. It is funny following him on twitter watching what happens when one of his fans wants to dance around a rebuttal. They always have to follow it up with something along the lines of "hope you don't take this the wrong way" or "not trying to pick a fight". It's like they're afraid to feel the wrath of his minions or gf coming down on them.

They absolutely are afraid of that, and so much of the "you're too much of a coward to criticize Colin directly!" crap that gets thrown at certain people is easy to counter: "yeah, it's because I don't want to spend the next month swatting away his groupies".

It's not a general "people on the internet are assholes" situation, either; there's definitely a degree of dogwhistling happening on Colin's part.

Referring to PS I Love You specifically, it became too predictable. Sections like the drop and trophy time were just crap. It desperately needed a third chair.

I really enjoyed the Beyond episodes with Jared Petty in the third chair. He's not the most energetic guy, nor was he a curmudgeon. He was just a guy that seemed genuinely pleasant and knew a crap-ton about games (though mostly older ones). Someone like that would really help KF.
Or maybe someone who really is into the technical side of games, like a John from Digital Foundry kind of guy. A person like that could really add a perspective rarely seen in many podcasts/video game shows.

Really anyone that could add substance rather than just being a fun personality would help.

BigRedOne

Max is the reason I stopped watching. He sucks the life out of the show. The lamest moderator I have ever listened to. He constantly shuts Dow any enjoyment in the show just to hear himself speak

Honestly id be fine if the gamescast veered and became just a ps only podcast, that seems to be where kf's bread and butter is anyway

One of the most frequent things he does is throw jabs at Xbox when he doesn't use the console at all. It's the same shit Colin did. This narrative of the Xbox having jack diddly squat to play is false, and he thinks it's okay to belittle franchises that millions of people look forward to, like Halo.

Perpetuating the console war is only one part of it, then there are the flip flops. Frequently does Brian shit on something, then later comes around to say he was completely wrong. How about just not shitting on it in the first place? He tries too hard with his theatrics at times.

I could go on, but I really don't want to make it seem like I hate him lol. He definitely seems like a chill dude to hang out with, but there are several things I disagree with.
Pointing out a system's flaws isn't perpetuating a console war. Did you just criticize him for getting predictions wrong and then owning up to them? That's not flip flopping.

I think X game looks bad.
Plays game.
Well that was pleasant surprise.I was wrong.

If someone's unnecessarily obnoxious about it, I'd get it, but you're definitely reaching here.

Max is the reason I stopped watching. He sucks the life out of the show. The lamest moderator I have ever listened to. He constantly shuts Dow any enjoyment in the show just to hear himself speak

I guess people interpret things differently. He's moderating. The show has a time limit, the cohosts frequently get off topic, which is fun, but it is his job to reign them in and move on.

Literally just watched an episode.If you're hosting a playstation podcast and for no reason the murder of a child actress comes up, you probably shouldn't let your panel stay on that for too long.

If someone's unnecessarily obnoxious about it, I'd get it, but you're definitely reaching here.

That is exactly what I'm talking about.. There's a way to say, "I'm not really into Halo or Gears, so hoping Xbox provides more" other than "Who the hell cares about Master Chief anymore, Xbox has no games.."

I think you guys are the ones reaching if you're thinking I'm just complaining about someone critiquing a lack of interest towards a particular platform. It's the way you go about expressing that opinion more than anything. And regarding the flip flop comment, I thought I was clear in bringing that up as a separate point. For example, he put down MK8D before it released, but now that it's out and he's loving it, he says how he silly he was. This is a reoccurring thing, being unnecessarily obnoxious.

That is exactly what I'm talking about.. There's a way to say, "I'm not really into Halo or Gears, so hoping Xbox provides more" other than "Who the hell cares about Master Chief anymore, Xbox has no games.."

I think you guys are the ones reaching if you're thinking I'm just complaining about someone critiquing a lack of interest towards a particular platform. It's the way you go about expressing that opinion more than anything. And regarding the flip flop comment, I thought I was clear in bringing that up as a separate point. For example, he put down MK8D before it released, but now that it's out and he's loving it, he says how he silly he was. This is a reoccurring thing, being unnecessarily obnoxious.

There's a Halo Reach joke in there somewhere, but I'm not that clever.

Gator86

I'm honestly cringing at some of the Moriarty defense forcing going on in this thread. Especially the posts suggesting Colin has somehow come out of this whole situation a winner.

Lost my job and burned some of my closest friendships but I didn't get trod on so winning!

Oh dear, so the problem was actually that he made some valid sounding criticisms of Xbox and you couldn't handle it? Got it.

I mean, he's not a loser in all this. He's gonna make a ton of money shitting out low quality hot takes until his new fans get tired of him and launch him into space when he says the wrong thing, e.g., Tomi Lahren. This was always his destiny.

I have both consoles and already preferred Sony's lineup before these last few months. Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Until Dawn, etc. Plus Bloodborne which you're not into but doesn't mean it doesn't count then.

Plus Horizon Zero Dawn is better than anything on Xbox IMO.

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and Horizon all scored better than anything not named Forza Horizon 3.

KyleP29

Honestly id be fine if the gamescast veered and became just a ps only podcast, that seems to be where kf's bread and butter is anyway

I am kind of hoping for something along this.

I think the gamecast is a pretty awful overall video game podcast compared to the competition out there so rather than introducing an all new podcast i would really like to see them rework it completely.

I dont think they need to convert the gamecast into a PS only podcast but i would like to see them model it in the beyond/PSXOXO style. Let Greg host it...have your news segment, topic of the show, discussion on what your playing, etc. and if there is a third guest from the industry maybe get a nice take on their business. Most importantly intertwine listener emails, topics, etc. that beyond did so well which really pulled the community into the discussion.

I dont need yet another podcast where people talk at me about games, especially when there are ones already out there that do so much better job of it. Beyond worked because many of the topics discussed were tied to questions submitted to the podcast by the listeners and hearing colin & greg discuss those with us.

Here's an example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColinsLast...hink_colins_current_eventspolitical_analysis/

One of his fans gives a long treatise on some disappointments he has with Colin's recent output, and Colin's reply, while not fully hateful, makes sure to point out "oh you've ignored all the GOOD stuff" and then just kind of gives up. His response to being accused of being lazy is to...be lazy. If he's defended this stuff before, link it. If he's written a better reply he isn't happy with, try again!

His response isn't "I'll think about this and try to be better." It's "Everyone has opinions." Which is such a backhanded whiff of a reply.

This is interesting. Seen a couple other instances of that sub being at odds with him as well.

It's kind of crazy and fascinating to see him and KF both dealing with this kind of community conflict just on reddit alone. Both parties of course having valid criticisms to address, though KF having a lot of unwarranted crap being put towards them because of the Colin stuff too. Seems like Colin is a lot more content with disregarding that kind of criticism though. I mean, fair enough, I guess. I do think many of those criticisms are things he should be introspective about. He's replying with "I am who I am", and then saying "when it comes to criticisms I can change like the audio etc etc" as if he is unable to change himself. That's the main thing that's bothered me about Colin. I do believe he has genuinely good intentions, and his core values/things he preaches are good, but he does so much that goes against that.

Obviously he has done a lot that does support those good things about his views, and I'm not ignoring that. Also not ignoring that no one is perfect, but the fact that he can't acknowledge the OPs main criticisms about how a lot of the ways he goes about his own political commentary goes against the base of his beliefs is disappointing.

There's a Halo Reach joke in there somewhere, but I'm not that clever.

There are several examples in the latest NVC of Brian talking about how he was obnoxiously putting a game down that he didn't care for, only to later come around on it. Like I said in a previous post, why bother going out of your way to literally shit on something rather than simply say "It's not for me, but maybe I can see others being into it."

Here's one example of Brian himself saying that he thought Garden Warfare was stupid and how it shouldn't exist, but then goes on to say how he was wrong, it's a good game, etc. If this happens over and over again, you'd think he'd learn not to be quick to shit on something that may prove to be successful or something that already has many, many fans.

Also, if anyone says "Xbox has no games" then they're being obnoxious and their opinion should not be taken seriously. Arguments need to be more nuanced. Making hyperbolic blanket statements like that has no business in respectful discussions.
I have both consoles and already preferred Sony's lineup before these last few months. Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Until Dawn, etc. Plus Bloodborne which you're not into but doesn't mean it doesn't count then.
I never said it doesn't count btw. I'm just saying that's not an incredible lineup to shit all over Xbox exclusives with.

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and Horizon all scored better than anything not named Forza Horizon 3.

Why are you playing this competition? I could say Sunset Overdrive, Gears 4/Halo 5 multiplayer, Ori, etc. are better than all those games, but that's just my opinion.

mrk8885

Banned
Wow. Another day another meltdown controversy in the KF Facebook group. I really miss the days where that group wasn't a cesspool. It was so fun at the beginning! Not sure why there's so much fighting and mod drama and countless other bits of nonsense there but I've officially retired from it all.

Jonboy

It's a shame this thread has spiraled out of control because that was a solid episode to end PSILY XOXO on a high note. Dunham was a great guest. Really enjoyed hearing his responses and thought he offered excellent advice on dealing with community, responding to criticism, etc. He really seems like an all-around great guy.

For me, this is truly the end of an era. I've followed both Colin and Greg for their entire careers in the gaming industry. It's such a shame to see things end this way for them, both on a personal and professional level. I've listened to countless other podcasts but the Colin/Greg/Clements era will go down as some of the best podcasts of all-time for me. As someone who does most of their gaming on the PS platforms, I'm pretty bummed not to have that PS-centric podcast anymore. Colin and Greg used to joke about podcasting together until they were elderly men and I never really even imagined a world with them not podcasting together.

The little epilogue at the end of this episode...so sad.

I made an earlier post elaborating more on it, but basically it doesn't seem like it. I mean he hasn't acknowledged this final podcast or Greg's wedding...I mean if you told me 3 months ago that Colin Moriarty wouldn't have been at Greg Miller's wedding, well...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237868296&postcount=75

To be fair, the wedding was a small affair. None of the KF guys were there. It was their families and Greg's best friend Po (Sean Finnegan was there as the photographer).

Now that being said and to your ultimate point...I still think Colin would've been there had this been 3 months ago.

I mean had Colin not poached and kneecapped his "friends" monetary base out of spite, maybe I'd buy into the arguments that he didn't get a good deal either.

He made 0 effort to try and salvage things for the avenue he created with his friends and now they are suffering because of him not caring.

JudgeRAW00

Neo Member
My hope is that one day Colin and Greg can both work past whatever personal differences they have. I have disagreed on a very personal level with my friends many times, we've gotten into physical fights. But we're still friends. Colin took the criticism of his joke much more personally than I would have expected, and decided to hit the road over it. Colin at that point should have been used to people disagreeing with him, its not like it was the first time itd happened. The ending of PSILY was very sad. But I am also very excited for what Greg does next with the show. I think Greg is a great host, probably one of the best. But he needs someone that is willing to get below the surface level of games to balance him. Someone like Andrew Goldfarb or Jared Petty. I think Tim is similar to Greg in a lot of ways, and I actually like his insight as well. Tim is responsible for introducing me to a bunch of games I wouldnt have heard of or tried otherwise, like Amplitude and Freedom Planet. But both him and Greg are pulled in a lot of directions right now, and they need someone whos primary focus is game content.

mrk8885

Banned
What's actually happened at the end of the psily episode? I heard it was "sad" but haven't had a chance to watch yet

pager99

Colin's joke was:

-Trash, the most bottom-level kind of humor with no cleverness, creativity, or nuance ffs humour is subjective theres no archetypal joke
-Misogynistic. Not the MOST misogynistic, but the premise of the joke is that 'life is more enjoyable without all these loud women around'. That's fucked up. Yeah im sure thats what he meant lol
-Intentionally timed on a day when many of his peers were CELEBRATING the women in their lives or workplaces I guess all jokes should be banned on international womens day

-Call them humorless shitheads he was right
-Use his girlfriend as a joke shield a joke shield whats that
-Quit his job good decision greg acted reprehensibly
-Leave the city where are you going with this
-Allow his followers to shit all over his former "friends", coworkers and company, doing nothing to discourage their behavior even though many people pointed it out to him seriously he has to mod the internet now
-Didn't congratulate his friend or go to his wedding your just being irrationally personal now ,its obvious you've a vendetta
-FRAMED THE FUCKING TWEET.lock him up
-Started a new endeavor, where people give him cash for videos with less nuance, experience, knowledge, insight or production values compared to many others out there doing the same thing wtf this is shitposting
-Responded to people criticizing him by making shit up about their personal lives ("Oh that guy is just after me because he has terrible terrible depression, his friend told me so", and "oh don't talk shit about my job, you haven't had a job in five years" hes right their morons

I understand you dont like colin fair enough but at least dont make it blindingly obvious you hate the guy

You're gonna need to wash your face off, I think. Knees are probably dirty too.

Demoskinos

Colin's joke was:

-Quit his job
-Leave the city

Perfect. Now this is a post that could be framed and put on a wall.

Rahvar

I understand you dont like colin fair enough but at least dont make it blindingly obvious you hate the guy

I understand that you probably are a angry white republican but please don't make it blindingly obvious with those snarky, uninformed comments. <-- sarcasm. Funny but potentially insulting to millions. But just a harmless joke right?

Was Colin's joke funny? Debatable but I have no problems with people finding it funny.

What Colin should have done when he started getting negative feedback on the joke?
Hi twitter, I'm sorry if some of you were offended by my joke. I honestly respect all women ans was just making a joke. No harm meant.

Also, policing the internet? I'm not sure you are aware how many celebrities, internet ans outside, who's had to publicly ask their fans to stop doing things to "defend" them.

An older, better and still likeable version of Colin is Jeff Gerstmann btw. Not much hyping of every new thing and extremely informed on the industry.

Colin's joke was:

-Trash, the most bottom-level kind of humor with no cleverness, creativity, or nuance ffs humour is subjective theres no archetypal joke Ok, so? Our opinions on Colin being shitty are also subjective. Where are you going with this?
-Misogynistic. Not the MOST misogynistic, but the premise of the joke is that 'life is more enjoyable without all these loud women around'. That's fucked up. Yeah im sure thats what he meant lol Dude, that's what the joke is. You cannot pretend that that isn't what Colin was going for with the humor. He probably doesn't even actually believe it, but if you're going to defend him, you have to own up to the fact that he told a sexist joke. There's no other way of spinning it.
-Intentionally timed on a day when many of his peers were CELEBRATING the women in their lives or workplaces I guess all jokes should be banned on international womens day Banned? Who said anything about anything getting banned? When you're a prominent figure in a sexism-laden industry, maybe you should be a bit more careful about what funny haha's you spout on twitter on women's day. But oh yeah, we're trying to ban jokes. Forgot.

-Call them humorless shitheads he was right
-Use his girlfriend as a joke shield a joke shield whats that Some of my best friends are black
-Quit his job good decision greg acted reprehensibly How?
-Leave the city where are you going with this
-Allow his followers to shit all over his former "friends", coworkers and company, doing nothing to discourage their behavior even though many people pointed it out to him seriously he has to mod the internet now Conflating giving a statement to disincentivize a wave of people from being assholes with "modding the internet."
-Didn't congratulate his friend or go to his wedding your just being irrationally personal now ,its obvious you've a vendetta
-FRAMED THE FUCKING TWEET.lock him up The most double anyone has ever downed.
-Started a new endeavor, where people give him cash for videos with less nuance, experience, knowledge, insight or production values compared to many others out there doing the same thing wtf this is shitposting I guess? You come off like you're trying to wave away criticism more than shitposting at this point though.
-Responded to people criticizing him by making shit up about their personal lives ("Oh that guy is just after me because he has terrible terrible depression, his friend told me so", and "oh don't talk shit about my job, you haven't had a job in five years" hes right their morons Whose morons?

Top Bottom