• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Games: The Final PS I Love You XOXO

Hubble

Sad to see considering at it's peak at IGN, the podcast was pretty entertaining. I was even listening to it weekly religiously then stopped shortly after their new venture. With that said, I hope they continue the podcast in some form. Greg Miller, and his show on IGN was absolutely top notch. It reminded me of any night show like Jay Leno but for video games. He really leaped the Playstation podcast. Greg has the ability to reinvent the podcast to a totally new happy funny upbeat wacky direction like himself, and exceed Playstation Beyond.

I understand Greg not wanting to continue the same podcast since Colin is gone, but I hope he continues with a new one. Let's be honest. Colin is a hack. Greg was the anchor of the show. Colin's elitist views and I'm better than you attitude when always promoting his college or sports teams, injecting political views into a games podcast while downing others, was a total draw-off and held it back. He definitely was a downer.

mrk8885

Banned
Let's be honest. Colin is a hack. Greg was the anchor of the show. Colin's elitist views and I'm better than you attitude when always promoting his college or sports teams, injecting political views into a games podcast while downing others, was a total draw-off and held it back. He definitely was a downer.

You can disagree with Colin's poltiical views, but calling him a hack regarding with PlayStation knowledge is utter nonsense. He's probably more knowledgeable about the PlayStation brand, it's history, it's developers, etc than anyone else in the gaming journalist industry.

By the end, Colin was losing motivation, not gaming as much, etc. I'm not going to dispute that. But he knew PlayStation, and to suggest otherwise is completely unfair (but fits the usual anti Colin hate).

mrk8885

Banned
Isn't Greg married? I doubt he lives with Colin if he's married but then I haven't followed these guys since they left ign so what do I know.

Colin moved out and went to LA. apparently their friendship is over, based on what I've heard about a recent Colin podcast appearance. But I haven't watched it yet.

You can disagree with Colin's poltiical views, but calling him a hack regarding with PlayStation knowledge is utter nonsense. He's probably more knowledgeable about the PlayStation brand, it's history, it's developers, etc than anyone else in the gaming journalist industry.

By the end, Colin was losing motivation, not gaming as much, etc. I'm not going to dispute that. But he knew PlayStation, and to suggest otherwise is completely unfair (but fits the usual anti Colin hate).

Edit (whoops wrong thread).

Top Bottom