• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinect and Move: from Vision to Retail...were their respective visions met?

Sydle

distrbnce said:
Yeah... well that looks to be exactly what you're getting. Hope it gets more interesting.

Me too, but after watching creatively bankrupt developers struggle to find their way on the Wii my hopes are not all that high.

beast786

Paco said:
Me too, but after watching creatively bankrupt developers struggle to find their way on the Wii my hopes are not all that high.

Hopefully, thats where the first party comes in.

Sydle

beast786 said:
Hopefully, thats where the first party comes in.

Joyride and Kinect Sports don't inspire, but here's hoping they are first time efforts meant to ease people in with their respective natural concepts. Milo is looking more interesting these days, but I wonder how long the fun will last with interacting with him and his environment.

jax (old)

Banned
just watching the GB guys play volleyball in kinect sports and I'd love it if some sites did a vs for the game modes (sports champion vs KS).

someone do it.

The table tennis game in KS just started in the stream.justintv vid.

Jax said:
just watching the GB guys play volleyball in kinect sports and I'd love it if some sites did a vs for the game modes (sports champion vs KS).

someone do it.

The table tennis game in KS just started in the stream.justintv vid.

Probably someone will do it, in the same way that they compared the table tennis of WSR with the one of Sports Champions.

Top Bottom