• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of FIghters XIV: Rock Howard DLC Trailer

I don't see how anyone could want Shingo over Rock. Shingo is pretty much a lame version of Kyo with a few different moves. Different strokes for different folks.

You would have asked me before today I would have wanted Shingo without hesitation. Didn't expect to be so pleased with what I saw today.

bubumiao

You would have asked me before today I would have wanted Shingo without hesitation. Didn't expect to be so pleased with what I saw today.

I'm hoping some people will actually show up to play online again.

Also getting a balance update for Tuesday as well. Version 2.0. Hype =}

EMeyJLN.gif

Well, definitely buying this game now, they just gave me the character I wanted the absolute most. Hopefully this means inclusion in all future KOF games, I've wanted him to be added for years and now it's finally happened.

qcf x2

I bought KOFXIV twice to support SNK, and im buyin' all the DLC too.
They're doing good stuff.

Same. And if they release it on Steam this year I'll buy it a third time.

I'm not a huge Rock fan but I'm glad he's in since he's a long requested fan favorite. If they do another batch of characters I'm hoping it will be:

Mary
Shingo
Shermie
May Lee

Sesha

Same. And if they release it on Steam this year I'll buy it a third time.

I'm not a huge Rock fan but I'm glad he's in since he's a long requested fan favorite. If they do another batch of characters I'm hoping it will be:

Mary
Shingo
Shermie
May Lee

Mary
Shermie
Oswald
Shen Woo

pls

Unlikely, since his Climax super animation involves him adjusting his hat, unless they keep that along with his Garou outfit, or change the animation for that one move - they've tweaked sounds for Kyo and Geese's alternate skins, but this would be something else...

It shouldn't be a problem to change the animation. I mean, this isn't motion-captured, is it?

Top Bottom