• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of the Hill appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Almost done with the rewatch. Show is still great.

kZKsjZg.jpg

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Funny I should stumble upon this thread, since the theme song to this show has been stuck in my head for a couple days now. It doesn't matter how many times it plays in my mind, I never tire of it.

Hazmat

Everytime this thread is bumped, I hope its news that KoTH is returning to Netflix. Disappointed again :(

They got yanked because some company bought the license to release the rest of the seasons on DVD. The last season came out under a year ago, so you're going to be waiting a while, I think.

They got yanked because some company bought the license to release the rest of the seasons on DVD. The last season came out under a year ago, so you're going to be waiting a while, I think.

I heard that there was some episodes or content missing from the DVDs. Is that true?

DedValve

Banned
Its been a few years. Time to rewatch the series on netflix again.

I don't think this show can ever get old. Even when I know the jokes I still riot. Theres something so humble and honest about this show.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I didn't know this thread existed!

I just finished Season 6 Episode 1 where Bobby learns Women's Self Defense. The episode is hilarious.

But man, Hank and Peggy are awful parents.

Joe

How do you think Hank Hill would be reacting to Donald Trump as president?

He's the kind of person that would definitely believe every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory but also I think he would want a president to be tough on Russia.

How will deregulating coal mining and oil drilling going to affect the propane industry?

He's the kind of person that would definitely believe every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory but also I think he would want a president to be tough on Russia.

How will deregulating coal mining and oil drilling going to affect the propane industry?

Hank Hill wouldn't buy all that conspiracy theory bullshit. Don't even go there with Hank.

Linkura

Almost done with the rewatch. Show is still great.

kZKsjZg.jpg

Going to Disney World in a bit over two weeks, this gave me a big chuckle. Splash Mountain didn't use to have restraints so you could have theoretically done this (if you wanted to get kicked out and banned).

I was super late to the party on KotH (didn't start watching it until after it was over), but it's such a great show.

SerTapTap

Hank Hill has a word for people like Donald Trump I tell ya whut: jackass.

I still stand by my opinion that Dale would be the most alt-right motherfucker in Arlen.

Twice as much now since Trump took office. Hank would threaten to kick Dale's ass because he keeps spouting nonsense about fake news.

I still stand by my opinion that Dale would be the most alt-right motherfucker in Arlen.

Twice as much now since Trump took office. Hank would threaten to kick Dale's ass because he keeps spouting nonsense about fake news.

I don't know, alt-right is just code for Neo-Nazi, and Dale isn't that. Would he be all about the conspiracies? Yeah, but I don't think he'd go full Nazi.

keenerz

man I wish KOTH was still streaming on Netflix, I would roll through the series so many times cause shows just so great to have on while doing stuff and in general.

Hank's reaction to the "pussy tapes" alone would have far eclipsed his shattered confidence in Bush's handshake and him telling off Buck Strickland for being a degenerate ass. Hank has a line, and Trump would have long crossed it.

Fox Mulder

man I wish KOTH was still streaming on Netflix, I would roll through the series so many times cause shows just so great to have on while doing stuff and in general.

The DVDs are like $15-20. I'm surprised it hasn't gone out of print with how little Fox gives a shit about it.

I ripped them to Plex and just hit shuffle for a few episodes a night on the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom