• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of the Hill appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this episode today and this made me laugh out loud

iPUKhhyKWk8y1.gif

lunchtoast

COTTON: Tojo had me cooped up in a bamboo rat cage. There was nothing to eat except rats. So that's what I ate. After two weeks I was down to my last rat. I let him live so I could eat his droppings. Called it "Jungle Rice." Tasted fine. About September, I was finally thin enough to slip between the bamboo bars. I strangled the guard with a rope made of grated rat-tails, and ran to safety.

COTTON: What are you on your knees for, woman? Prayin' ain't gonna help! If God loved you, he'd have opened your sissy-chute!

I miss the show so much. I wish it was back on netflix, because I cannot stand watching Adult Swim, but I stomach it on occasion just for this show. It's still my favorite and I wish it was resurrected. I wish it had one more shot, like Beavis and Butthead did, just with consistent viewing. None of that one episode one week and then another 3 weeks later like Fox did towards the end of the show.

I need the Hills back.

Randomly felt like putting together a list of my 10 favorite episodes. I probably already put this list together in this thread, and this list may be different from that one. But here...

No particular order:

1 A Firefighting We Will Go
2 A Beer Can Named Desire
3 Little Horrors of Shop
4 Hanky Panky / High Anxiety
5 Ho Yeah!
6 The Father, the Son, and J.C.
7 Fun with Jane and Jane
8 Returning Japanese
9 The Witches of East Arlen
10 To Sirloin with Love

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I've watched a bit more now that 2 episodes are on at 8.

From the Smoking Bandit episode the other day

"You can't just pick and choose which laws to follow. Sure I'd like to tape a baseball game without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, but that's just not the way it works."

zerotol

Banned
Randomly felt like putting together a list of my 10 favorite episodes. I probably already put this list together in this thread, and this list may be different from that one. But here...

No particular order:

1 A Firefighting We Will Go
2 A Beer Can Named Desire
3 Little Horrors of Shop
4 Hanky Panky / High Anxiety
5 Ho Yeah!
6 The Father, the Son, and J.C.
7 Fun with Jane and Jane
8 Returning Japanese
9 The Witches of East Arlen
10 To Sirloin with Love

Pretty good list. I'd add jumpin crack bass and grand theft Arlen

Epcott

I need this show to come back with a timeskip.

I'd like to see how Bobby, Joseph, and Khan Jr. dealt with college and how the Hills deal with middle age.

(In my heart, Bobby would have gone to culinary school or applied to be a contestant in a Gordon Ramsey show).

:.(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I need this show to come back with a timeskip.

I'd like to see how Bobby, Joseph, and Khan Jr. dealt with college and how the Hills deal with middle age.

(In my heart, Bobby would have gone to culinary school or applied to be a contestant in a Gordon Ramsey show).

:.(

My music teacher in high school said bobby was either going to marry Khan Jr. or be gay. There was no middle of the road. I always found that interesting.

lunchtoast

I was telling my dad that I saw Edge of Tomorrow. He then mentioned "I heard it has a lot of special effects."

"I thought I'd take my boy to see that new space movie. I hear it's got special effects"

lush

"Son, I know everyone's been filling your head with crazy stuff, but I just want you to know this... Connie killed your frog."

from "Bobby Slam" (S2E10)

Why is this show so good? Finally obtained the entire show and living the dream with Chromecast. I'm day one for whenever Fox decides to release the rest of the seasons, preferably in an amazing Bluray collection shaped like a propane tank or some shit.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I love KoTH because it's hilarious and that I live in area it's based on, which makes it so much better. Also, my roommate is the spitting image of Bobby hill, it's hilarious. He hates it when me and others mention it.

Lucky was entirely worth it for how he attempted to distract Bobby in Death Picks Cotton.

"Bobby... There's a crazy man going around the neighborhood and he's killing all the children..."

El Odio

Banned
Lucky was entirely worth it for how he attempted to distract Bobby in Death Picks Cotton.

"Bobby... There's a crazy man going around the neighborhood and he's killing all the children..."
"I saw a cereal commercial that said kids should have fun, and because it has 8 essential whole grains, we're inclined to believe it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom