• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

It's hard to decide on a favorite track for this series but one that definitely stands out for me is this one. I just love the way the piano is used. My least favorites are Twilight Town's and Traverse's Town theme, but that's mostly because I've heard them loop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times.

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Axel
4. Kairi
5. Hayner
jk Roxas

I really don't understand why people like Xion. Not that she is annoying or anything just... I don't get it

Esura

Banned
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Axel
4. Kairi
5. Hayner
jk Roxas

I really don't understand why people like Xion. Not that she is annoying or anything just... I don't get it

She is a tragic character and cute to boot. I don't like 358/2 Days but I sure like Xion.

Jubern

I felt like Proud really wasn't that hard. The game has enough "tricks" between the special commands, styles and Shotlocks to make it rather very doable to anyone who tries. Hardest part is probably the beginning, when you don't have any cure spell.

Yeah, Proud mode just means ou have to actually take advantage of everything the game has to offer, get support abilities as soon as you can, play some Command Board, do a hell of a lot of Command Melding, and actually intelligently build your command decks to consistently get you to level 2 Command Styles. Also, use Shoot Lock and D-Link a lot.

Lower difficulty levels basically boil down to "fill your deck with the commands that are the most fun in your opinion, then spam them plus melee attacks."

botty

Banned
I think Shot Locks are definitely the most overpowered ability in Kingdom Hearts history. I know someone said magnet was over powered, but Shot locks take the sea-salt cake.

How hard is Proud Mode for BBS? Or how hard is it to complete the other requirement in Standard?

Forget Proud Mode. Just jump straight into Critical. The game really does get easier as you grind more obviously. Although if you're not careful with main bosses and some enemies you could potentially die a lot.

Esura

Banned
I honestly just thought it would be a good couple. The name has a good ring to it.

Roxion.

Wonder if that pairing would actually count considering they are essentially apart of the same person. It's like pairing Sora with himself.

botty

Banned
The shipping talk.

VjvlV.gif

Very much this, but with Axel taking Marluxia's place. Had I not played DDD, Riku and Roxas would swap places. But DDD really made me like Riku. In fact, I liked him a lot more than Sora in that game.

I don't get KH fans.

Hey I'm just saying why they like her, I don't ask the whys!

McNum

Time to talk about everyone's favorite weapon, the Keyclu--I mean blade. Which ones are your favorites?
Got a soft spot for good old Oathkeeper.

It's a nice design, it boosts magic and it has some story significance, too. Compared to the other high-end Keyblades in KH1, it still holds up pretty well. I mean it's no Ultima Weapon, but that thing is so... gaudy. Can't go wrong with Oathkeeper. Just a pity you don't get it until pretty much the end of the game, would have loved to have had it for the Riku/Ansem fight. It just looks so silly to do that with the Hercules Keyblade.

Time to talk about everyone's favorite weapon, the Keyclu--I mean blade. Which ones are your favorites?

I like the Ultima brand :p

But other top keyblades for me are:

Two becomes One - You get it for defeating Roxas in KH2FM.

Ends of the Earth - When I saw the Sunset Horizons video... My fate was sealed.

Vanitas Keyblade/Void Gear - Im a sucker for Gears man... Gears and Zippers

Lea's Keyblade - It's what Bond of Flames should have been. So slick

RyoonZ

Banned
Favorite character.
1. Roxas
2. Axel
3. Riku

I don't hate other characters, they're okay but those were my favorite. And I absolutely agree the best part of KH2 is the summer vacation part. As for FF characters that I want to appear in next KH, obviously is my avatar.

aravuus

Almost forgot I asked a question earlier, gonna repeat it since nobody answered me:

Has anyone here 100%'d (maybe not every single monster homeboy but everything else) KH DDD? If yes, how long did it take?

Tsunamo

What's everyones favorite boss battles in the series? I really loved the Xemnas finale in Kingdom Hearts 2, but my personal favorite was Chernabog in the original Kingdom Hearts. It completely came out of nowhere, and was one of those great moments I love in videogames where I felt a giant sense of scale (plus the fantastic Night On Bald Mountain playing to accompany it) I absolutely loved it.

Can't wait to expirence it again in HD!
Oathkeeper & Oblivion.
You have good taste in keyblades Norolf! Those, Ultima Weapon and Soul Eater/Way To The Dawn would probably be my favorites in the series.
Well on the JP disc for sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't be on the NA disc
I hope dual audio's still included in the English version of 1.5, Japan got to expirence both the English and Japanese voice acting for most Kingdom Hearts games while Western fans never got the oppurtunity to. That and I wanna do a playthrough with the English cutscenes in the Japanese version so I don't get lost as to what to do in the games and experience them fresh again with Japanese voice acting and English subtitles in the English version.

Top Bottom