• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

I think I understand waifu culture now...

just remember

10a.jpg

Falk

that puzzling face
You know, I was thinking, an easy way to completely avoid "oh my God western games are censored" regardless of how major or minor, justified or unjustified the criticism is, is to:

1) Release SFW English version first
2) Release JP version after with additional 'features' or 'DLC'

Boom, perception is the SFW version was the intended version, far fewer people bitch about it on both sides of the fence either way.

Also Japanese-developed, EN-release-first games yay every franchise was Sonic.

I'm a genius and devs should hire me.

Golnei

2) Release JP version after with additional 'features' or 'DLC'

For the maximum amount of profit, they don't even have to release the English version first - just keep the creepy shit as DLC in every version, I'm sure the people craving underage underboob would be willing to pay for it.

Falk

that puzzling face
For the maximum amount of profit, they don't even have to release the English version first - just keep the creepy shit as DLC in every version, I'm sure the people craving underage underboob would be willing to pay for it.

Well, the point is to get the censorship crowd to stop. Which means solidly anchoring the "base game as intended" without any objectionable material, DLC or otherwise.

But now I'm diving too deep into my joke post.

:(

Tsunamo

Least we'll hopefully get a decent amount of info on KH3 and 2.8 if the panel's a hour and a half.

And now I want a cars world just for the meltdowns. What have you guys done to me.

Grieves

I'm hoping for KH2.VIII release date and a western release date for Unchained Chi...but I think PGW would have been a better venue for a date for Unchained Chi.

GoldStarz

Most successful animated film of all time. You can't melt Frozen, no matter how salty you get.

And "Minions" is number two on the list, it's obviously getting included due to its popularity in Japan but it's financial achievements do not make it a good movie.

zeemumu

7pm is evening. It's after the evening news goes off.

Yeah I got that.

Frozen's gonna be there. Just let it go. It's a good movie. Everyone is just pissed that it's everywhere, which is a legitimate complaint but has nothing to do with the content of the film.

Top Bottom