• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Psxphile

Rather sparse Monday update. Feels like they're not telling us something. The Mal B quest ends tonight, too.

C8beDyNUAAAiLLA.jpg:small

deanote666

Dunno if its too worth to get compared to last time if 0AP runs out tomorrow.

Wasn't it only 5-10AP though? You get a lot for only a few AP. Especially if there isn't any other event to drain AP besides the dailies.

Rather sparse Monday update. Feels like they're not telling us something. The Mal B quest ends tonight, too.

C8beDyNUAAAiLLA.jpg:small

Some on twitter are saying they might be holding onto stuff for the anniversary.

Was only the boosted Mal B farmable? I've got 1 boosted 100% and 10 extra boosted Marl B unguilted.

For those with JP accounts, can you opt out of a "blessing" if you want to keep all your current skills in the event you only want to re-roll the guilt %? Any confirmation if M&B initiates a blessing?

Psxphile

For those with JP accounts, can you opt out of a "blessing" if you want to keep all your current skills in the event you only want to re-roll the guilt %? Any confirmation if M&B initiates a blessing?

Don't have a JP account, but I know that:

- you can opt out and keep your current trait if the new one is no good
- Fantasia Mickey B does NOT initiate awakening, only a duplicate medal can do that

At pt 11 and after I stopped bothering with doing the REVERSE MEDAL Objectives. Just was too annoying.
After doing PT 15 like 8 or so times, I finally got a boosted Mal B.
So yay, done with that. lol
Wish I had more room in my medal box. Really need Union to start so I can start pipping /guilting my medals. lol

Was only the boosted Mal B farmable? I've got 1 boosted 100% and 10 extra boosted Marl B unguilted.

That's a lot of extra boosted medals. I guess it would be a pain in the ass if you could get nonboosted, cause getting boosted would be even more annoying. Or seem more annoying.

c-murph

Com'on SENA! Bring on the anniversary! I have 30K Jewels burning a hole in my pocket! That's at least 10 good pulls! I expect at least one iKairi II and 4 tier 5 medals in my pulls... Too optimistic? lol

Fauve

Com'on SENA! Bring on the anniversary! I have 30K Jewels burning a hole in my pocket! That's at least 10 good pulls! I expect at least one iKairi II and 4 tier 5 medals in my pulls... Too optimistic? lol

31k jewels here. I'm just about ready to unload lol.

Psxphile

I like how the tweet pauses and then follows up with the str buff. That was the part that wasn't meant to be part of the medal's abilities but they stuck it on the JP notice and then had to retroactively change the medal to what they advertised, right?

C8iWBXcXgAEpUEa.png

That picture just reminded me: do we have a 3-tier general strength buff Speed medal yet?

Actually, I don't think we even have a 2-tier one. >_>

lady luck stay fucking losing

Yeah, Lady Luck is by far the worst keyblade. I groaned each time Proud Mode made me use it lol.

It also unfortunately brings down Sleeping Lion, but at least that has good multipliers going for it.

EDIT: Because I'm bored, I'm just going to rank the keyblades:

Lady Luck <<< Sleeping Lion < Olympia < Treasure Trove << Counterpoint* < Moogle O' Glory = Three Wishes <= Starlight << Divine Rose

*Counterpoint is only at level 20 for me, but I can see its potential since we've gotten many good Upright Magic medals.

Credo

With all the talk about how speed sucks, do you think it's worth holding off on upgrading my Starlight and putting that adamantite toward Stroke of Midnight? They're both all-type keyblades, and Starlight has 2 speed slots while Stroke of Midnight only has 1 of them. Also, Stroke's first slot is power, which would go well with my Illustrated Beast buff. It's supposed to be unlocked by completing quest 595, and I'm not sure if that'll be included in the next group of quests or in the group beyond that.

deanote666

With all the talk about how speed sucks, do you think it's worth holding off on upgrading my Starlight and putting that adamantite toward Stroke of Midnight? They're both all-type keyblades, and Starlight has 2 speed slots while Stroke of Midnight only has 1 of them. Also, Stroke's first slot is power, which would go well with my Illustrated Beast buff. It's supposed to be unlocked by completing quest 595, and I'm not sure if that'll be included in the next group of quests or in the group beyond that.

Depends on your medals as to which keyblade is better.

The adamantite quests for the stroke of midnight don't look too bad (for me anyway) so you might have enough to go around.
http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/Adamantite_Ore_Challenge_(Stroke_of_Midnight)

I personally don't use the starlight keyblade outside of proud mode so there isn't too much of a rush to level it up imo. Unless you are using starlight for a specific quest and need the extra boost, I would hold off unless you think you can conquer the quests in the link.

Skittles

So uh....Is this game still worth playing? It's been a while...
This month is the best month to come back. We have multiplayer coming and a relaunch of the game (free 6k jewels, M&B, and a 7 copies of one medal). Plus you'll have plenty of goodies from what they've sent out recently (M&B).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This month is the best month to come back. We have multiplayer coming and a relaunch of the game (free 6k jewels, M&B, and a 7 copies of one medal). Plus you'll have plenty of goodies from what they've sent out recently (M&B).

Well I'm attempting to do the updates. Let's see how this goes. What Union is GAF in now?

Yeah, like Skittles said, there are people spread out between Unicornis and Vulpes (Vulpes still rules global overall). Funny enough, there is still space in your old group if want to come back and join us!

Top Bottom