• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

I'm pretty sure it's because that is the greek letter for chi. which can represent "In Plato's Timaeus, it is explained that the two bands that form the soul of the world cross each other like the letter Χ" that sounds pretty kingdom heartsy to me.

so if we go off the title we could infer that this season will be focused on the unions coming together for something
Yeah, I knew that about the symbol and I agree with your plot analysis. However, it's just weird that they are still using the symbol but calling it [Cross] instead.

Psxphile

We'll be getting 30 story quests!

Essentially two regular story updates rolled into one since they started doling them out 15 at a time. Stroke of Midnight is coming, y'all. Time to hunt for Adamantite again!

http://api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/27134 Okay, i'm guilting her. Hope I can get KH 2 Sora guilted too. I can do at least 14 pulls on this banner but I don't want to. WHAT DO I DO!!!?

Oh, okay... NOW I regret spending jewels during that epic 5 Tier Guilt free-for-all.
ha ha not really *caresses iLeon medal*

Famassu

http://api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/27134 Okay, i'm guilting her. Hope I can get KH 2 Sora guilted too. I can do at least 14 pulls on this banner but I don't want to. WHAT DO I DO!!!?
I"d imagine that getting one 3* iKairi and then saving the rest of the jewels for the future for guaranteed avatar boards with useful skills and new, even better Union X tailored medals would be the wiser option than splurging all jewels on this. Just use brooms to guilt her later on.

How do you find these pages anyways? Back button never works for me...

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get this amazing Medal within such a merciful number of pulls! "
They know. lol

Iago seems kinda useless since we got Chip & Dale like a week ago....

What are the chances of us getting a third broom tomorrow (or before the 25)? I still have both of mine saved up, so if we got a third one, I could use it to guilt I Kairi 2 if needed.
Because there's no way in hell I have enough to do 10 pulls. :/

Idk if I really would even need Key Art #5 though because of ib&b, but I guess it would be good for Lady Luck since it's cheaper to use special cost wise.

Psxphile

Here, this KH Insider article consolidates all of the changes and bonuses we'll see once we can boot the game: link

- Unlocked Daily Cid quest for all of April! Up to 60 Cid medals up for grabs for everyone. Very nice.
- 0AP is back for the rest of the month
- All returning Premium Avatars will be only 1500 jewels
- Triple Lux for Story quests
- New perm Pull banners that specialize in Single-Target, All-Target and support medals

I don't see anything about VIP boards. :(

How do you find these pages anyways? Back button never works for me...
Bookmark it

Here, this KH Insider article consolidates all of the changes and bonuses we'll see once we can boot the game: link

- Unlocked Daily Cid quest for all of April! Up to 60 Cid medals up for grabs for everyone. Very nice.
- 0AP is back for the rest of the month
- All returning Premium Avatars will be only 1500 jewels
- Triple Lux for Story quests
- New perm Pull banners that specialize in Single-Target, All-Target and support medals

I don't see anything about VIP boards. :(

Didn't Japan get double JEWELS from story quests on their anniversary? Was hoping it would happen for us too..
The skills for the premium avatar boards kinda suck, they are just outdated.

You know what doesn't suck though?
The Juggler and Dancer avatar board.
Get the new ATK B III & AP+ & Lux+ combination skill, as well as SP Attack Gauge I and Attack Boost III Max!
That's a pretty insane skill..
If we get all 3 skills for one of the avatar boards. I might have to consider buying it with jewels even though I rarely buy avatar boards.

Atram

I just saw this. So happy!!!

I have 3k jewels, and we will be getting 6k jewels for free.
I am at quest 400 atm. So if I do every single quest I should get about 6k more jewels which means I will for sure be able to barely get an ill Kairi. lol
Very glad I started saving up last minute.
(also in like 9 days, is my 100th day login, so I get 500 jewels for that too)

Although the banner will be up for like 2-4 weeks right? (Unless it's up only for a week somehow)
Feel like almost everyone should be able to get Illustrated Kairi 2 . Since everyone gets 2 free pulls. 500 jewels every 5 days from daily login ins. Plus they might have an event that gives out even more jewels.
Worst case scenario for most people is they buy VIP 1 maybeee 2 times.

Is the bolded part confirmed? Didn´t see any confirmation on this

c-murph

Union confirmed after maintenance tonight!
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/849819117594959872

iKairi II has a 5 pull guarantee with 3 pips!
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/849819063765188609

More avatar boards and/or updated avatars! Event is a month long.
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/849818986799702016

Oh shit. I got 10 pulls... Meaning I can actually guilt her?!... and I have a chance at guilting iSora II?... Plus they give me Key Art #5 with 3pips for each one I guilt? Done, done and done!

When we get the 6k jewels, I'll have enough for 2 guaranteed iKairi 2. That would allow me to unlock her SAB + get KA5. Should I feed Sebastian to KA5 for the SP1? It's the only SP1 I have.

KA5 is a cheaper base SP (3 vs 5), but only ST and 6* (I have Sebastian at 5* for no Cid cost worries).

Also, what skill are y'all putting on iK2? I'm thinking DB3.

Famassu

Sölf;233458527 said:
And there it is. 10 pulls.

http://imgur.com/a/prEmG

Anything really useful in there, aside from iKairi 2?
Everything.gif

Well not everything but holy fucking shit at those pulls. Most of the illustrated medals are great and there are stuff like Boss Marluxia that IIRC are considered very good. Though they'd probably need to be guilted before they are of any use over guilted ones you probably have at this point.

Famassu

150%...

I got 113% something resist and 97% on iSora with 1000 ATk. Oh well, could be worse.

What do we prioritize for Traits? Atk, Def and Max Guage +2?
Considering how important it is to win shit in one turn in this game, I'd imagine Atk in general. Does Max gauge +2 add special gauges? That could be good to have for some medals as well.

Edit: Well that feels like a waste of 15 000 jewels even though I got a few Illustrated medals & two KA3s. Feel like maybe I just shouldn't have pulled. Pulls with guaranteed pips that help with guilting fucktons more than this shitty pull feel like much better value.

Famassu

I wouldn't mind paralyze & sleep resist. Those are just so fucking annoying, when you're having a good run and then some enemy manages to paralyze you and then that usually screws up your singe-turn-win & other runs.

Going F2P, I've struggled a lot not doing pulls for months. The struggle paid off! Woot Woot \o/.

So much good stuff in my 10 pulls. ^___^

iKairi 2 x2
iSora 2
iRiku B x2
Key Art 3
Xehanort & Vanitas
iRiku A
Casual Roxas
Sephiroth
iCloud
SP Axel
iAqua
Poohglet

Did I miss anything major in there?

Now I just need 1 more M&B so I can use the 3 on Sora. ^_^

Any chance we get a SAB campaign before the Key Art 5 deadline? I'll likely wait for that, just in case.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wouldn't mind paralyze & sleep resist. Those are just so fucking annoying, when you're having a good run and then some enemy manages to paralyze you and then that usually screws up your singe-turn-win & other runs.
I just don't believe the 20% part. :lol

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wait, can we stack Cid higher than -10 now? He's not greyed out for my -10 characters in the level up menu.

-20 is a pretty big deal.

What's the max cost right now? I've been at 183 for as long as I can remember. I imagine I may have missed a board or two during my time away...

Famassu

You can only choose to play with random people and people in your party. Considering the game allows you to recruit random people you play with (at least for party leaders?) after finishing a multiplayer quest, I imagine they all are from the same union.

Feels so good to pull again.

I've done about 20 trait rolls and I'm surprised at how spread out they were. I was expecting a ton of the resist ones but instead got a lot gauge +2. I'm really excited that I got an extra attack trait on my J&S and an +1000 attack on the Sora and Riku. Hoping I can get another +1000 on my boosted Maleficent.

Sölf

Guys, play the new tutorial. You actually get good shit in there for fulfilling the mickey quests.

- 30 jewels per quest
- Part 4+5 give you 5 Donald B 6* Edit: Wait, you actually get 7 Donald B, so you can actually guilt it.
- Part 6 gives you 3 Mirrors
- You also get some other useful stuff (and depending on how long this is, even better things after 6)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Sölf;233471311 said:
Guys, play the new tutorial. You actually get good shit in there for fulfilling the mickey quests.

- 30 jewels per quest
- Part 4+5 give you 5 Donald B 6*
- Part 6 gives you 3 Mirrors
- You also get some other useful stuff (and depending on how long this is, even better things after 6)
Across all the quests they give a total of 7 Donald B 6* medals so you get a free quilt (and 6 tries at a trait if you fuse them one at a time) if you never had one before.

Kitoro

Alright, so I just got back into this after an 8 month hiatus, and pulled Illustrated KH2 Kairi on my first multi. Do I want to stock up enough to get a second one to unlock her double attack? Is that how this works?

Also, I'm overloaded with crappy 3-5* medals from launch pulls a year back. Do I just sell those, or are there better uses for useless premium medals these days?

Alright, so I just got back into this after an 8 month hiatus, and pulled Illustrated KH2 Kairi on my first multi. Do I want to stock up enough to get a second one to unlock her double attack? Is that how this works?

Also, I'm overloaded with crappy 3-5* medals from launch pulls a year back. Do I just sell those, or are there better uses for useless premium medals these days?

Lucky bastard. Anyways, how many jewels you got left? As for your 3-5 medals, if you can guilt any then do it. Nova levels are always good.

Famassu

You'll want to hold on to EVERY FUCKING ATTACK MEDAL EVER RELEASED YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON at least for as long as you can get a full guilt for them. There's a new attack mechanic since you last played called "Nova" (it's a decently powerful AOE attack that you can use once per quest). You level up its strength by guilting medals. A non-full guilt will give +1 lvl to it, a full guilt +6lvls to it. So it's wise to hold on to every medal because a strong Nova can really help you get those extra 2-3+ health gauges off enemies that you might otherwise be lacking in strength to deal with.

Kitoro

Oh.. so if I got iKairi2 on my first multi, I still need to do 5 more multis to get a guaranteed one? That's a lot of jewels... Is it worth the splurge?

Also, if I did get a second, and fused it into the other, would that max the last 2 pips, and unlock the special bonus?

I've got 6k jewels left, but I'm only at quest 101, and can surely burn through the rest pretty quick. Should I make it my mission to get a second iK2?

Famassu

Oh.. so if I got iKairi2 on my first multi, I still need to do 5 more multis to get a guaranteed one? That's a lot of jewels... Is it worth the splurge?

Also, if I did get a second, and fused it into the other, would that max the last 2 pips, and unlock the special bonus?

I've got 6k jewels left, but I'm only at quest 101, and can surely burn through the rest pretty quick. Should I make it my mission to get a second iK2?

Since you got one so early, I'd say yes, it is worth it. Not only do you get to guilt the Kairi medal, when you guilt her they'll give you a 3-pipped version of Key Art #5.

Top Bottom