• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Famassu

No one else? Should I report this as a bug to SENA or something or do y'all think it'll sort itself out?
There was one menu option that only opened an empty window for me too. I think it was something in the multiplayer menu. I'd imagine it's a bug and they'll fix it if it's widespread enough for them to take notice.

Now that I think about it.

Anyone else surprised it's the anniversary, yet no brooms, and not even information relating to brooms? lol

Maybe VIP boards next week?
This'll be a month-long event, obviously they aren't going to splurge everything in the first week. Whether we'll get brooms or not, that's anyone's guess.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm assuming iKairi 2 is a good choice for Second Chance?

That's what I'm reading. Where do you get that skill?

Also, iKairi 2 makes the first few quests of Proud Mode a jooooooke.

Is the Sleeping Lion KB any good? I unlocked Mog but haven't OTK anything yet for upgrade mats...

Joqu

There was one menu option that only opened an empty window for me too. I think it was something in the multiplayer menu. I'd imagine it's a bug and they'll fix it if it's widespread enough for them to take notice.

They're all empty for me, pretty annoying. I guess I'll wait a bit and see whether I need to do anything then

So um this happened...
1g7qdx7.png

The RNG gods have blessed me.

Most people already guilted/pipped their ib&b. Which means I'm probably one of the few lucky ones that not only got traits for ib&b but got one of the best ones possible for it.
I plan to get and put on SP Attack Gauge I asap.

Which means for freaking 2 special gauges, I will get 6 general strength!!!!!!!!

Originally I planned to maybe just use 2 ib&b and cover the cost with ill Kairi 2 but now I don't need to.
I have one more ib&b left, so I will probably remove the Max Gauges +2 if I get 1000+ str.
(related sidenote: Would there be any other trait better than Max Gauges +2? Like if I got 2000 defense would that be better instead?)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*begins sobbing in corner*

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wasn't thinking when I did the same thing to mine (+1000) but I have so many extra Chips it doesn't really bother me that I wasted them.

Skittles

I'm planning to put Triple Threat on my ikairi2. It's pretty much free damage/stun. The only other good choices are DB>=2 or Second Chance

Kitoro

I'm thinking of buying a VIP bundle to expedite getting my 2nd Illustrated KH2 Kairi, breaking my F2P status, but I notice the VIP access ends Sunday. Should I wait until Monday, or is it generous enough that I'll be able to get the most out of it with a few hours a day over the weekend?

Sölf

I'm thinking of buying a VIP bundle to expedite getting my 2nd Illustrated KH2 Kairi, breaking my F2P status, but I notice the VIP access ends Sunday. Should I wait until Monday, or is it generous enough that I'll be able to get the most out of it with a few hours a day over the weekend?

Well, it had (has?) some quests that can be done daily (like the Cid quest which normally is a VIP quest). So you definitly get more out of it if you do it next week. You can farm exp and evolve medals much better. I am also thinking of buy another 3k jewels next week because of the anniversary. Would be my 4th time then (well, twice during Black Friday event).

Kitoro

What are the odds of pulling a Boosted Illustrated KH2 Kairi vs a non-boosted?

I pulled a non-boosted as my first pull, and I'm 3 pulls from the guaranteed one. It'll take me at least 2 weeks to build up the next 6000 gems, and I really don't want to just sit on my regular one, but I'll be pretty upset if I pimp out my current one, and end up pulling the boosted one afterwards. :p

What are the odds of pulling a Boosted Illustrated KH2 Kairi vs a non-boosted?

I pulled a non-boosted as my first pull, and I'm 3 pulls from the guaranteed one. It'll take me at least 2 weeks to build up the next 6000 gems, and I really don't want to just sit on my regular one, but I'll be pretty upset if I pimp out my current one, and end up pulling the boosted one afterwards. :p

It doesn't really matter anyways since iKairi 2 does fixed damage.

What you should be concerned about is getting an extra attack trait out of her. With that in tow you basically have no reason to worry about managing SP gauges ever again.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The combined exp/money quest is also ridiculously good. Get 15+ of each medal including evolves.

The VIP one? Yeah, it's stupid good. I have like 280 skip tickets, but iKairi 2 makes manual clearing take like 30 seconds. It's insane how quick you can level everything ever with that quest.

Yep, this ikh2 kairi is legit. With it (and the assistance of my double attack J&S!) I pretty effortlessly beat the first set of proud+ missions all with the DR keyblade. It makes Xigbar B completely viable to use multiple times in a quest despite the high gauge.

I'm the proud owner of boosted KH2 Kairi, White Rabbit, and KH2 Aerith 'cause why not. At least I also got a boosted Timeless River Pete and Hag out of the second tier medals.

Also I have an extra attack on KH2 Sora, Hades and more importantly... Bambi! lol

So I'm back after around a month or two.

Sitting on around 7k jewels (had 10k, but did an Anniversary pull with...interesting results.)

Should I do another Anni pull, do the epic medal one, or keep hoarding?

So I'm back after around a month or two.

Sitting on around 7k jewels (had 10k, but did an Anniversary pull with...interesting results.)

Should I do another Anni pull, do the epic medal one, or keep hoarding?

If you can get enough jewels from story quests/giveaways/dailies or whatever, it's really worth doing 5 pulls on Anniversary to get the guaranteed Kairi medal. She's beyond amazing. Don't bother with any other deal right now.

Asking again since I don't think any answered, what would be a good skill to put onto Key Art 4?

With it's similarity to Jack & Sally I'd probably put something like Attack Prize Plus (I have APP+AB2 on J&S but it's hardly necessary). Its main use is going to be a buffer over being a damage dealer, along with the fact that it has a low gauge at 1 it would be a great way to neutralize gauge use.

Although if you have iKH2 Kairi it kinda trivializes its use that way lol. Other than that something like Triple Threat or any of the "+" status effects could work too.

Spamification1

Neo Member
Alright, thanks guys. Guess there's kinda no point in using it with iKariri2 being a better choice. I'll leave it for now and just use iKairi2 instead.

Kitoro

If the last medal on my turn fires off, for example, a 3 tier attack buff for one turn, is it essentially over and done with after that attack, or does it last through the next turn until it's that medal's turn again?

Thanks!

Azuran

Banned
Well, I decided to do 5 more pulls because I wanted to guilt iKairi2 and I also want to get Key Art #5.

Now I just need 1 more broom to guilt it. SENA pls

Psxphile

If the last medal on my turn fires off, for example, a 3 tier attack buff for one turn, is it essentially over and done with after that attack, or does it last through the next turn until it's that medal's turn again?

Thanks!

Over and done with. The only buffs that carry over into new turns are those that last more than 1 turn or those that say "for x attacks" where x is a number greater than one.

Alright, thanks guys. Guess there's kinda no point in using it with iKariri2 being a better choice. I'll leave it for now and just use iKairi2 instead.
The one advantage KA4 has over iKairi2 is the buff last for two turns. Of course, most missions we do are 1-turn so they will end up having the same end effects, but there could be times where the overlapping buffers from two turns of KA4 might prove useful.

The one advantage KA4 has over iKairi2 is the buff last for two turns. Of course, most missions we do are 1-turn so they will end up having the same end effects, but there could be times where the overlapping buffers from two turns of KA4 might prove useful.

Are we supposed to get another Mickey Broom?

Email that was sent 4 hours ago.

■Thank you to our players! 60,000+ pre-registrations!
As a thank you to all players for making our pre-registration campaign such a success, all players that log in between the dates below will receive the following gifts!

Gifts:
- 6,000 Jewels
- Sora & Roxas Medal x 7
- Fantasia Mickey B Medal x 1

Campaign Period:
Apr. 6, 2017 (once the maintenance has been completed) to May 6, 2017 3:59 a.m. (PT) / 10:59 (UTC)
* Players that log in during these dates will receive the items in the form of a login bonus.

Top Bottom