• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

No point in pulling for these since the tier 4-5s don't come with orbs, no mercy and no HSC with them. Unless the HSC is next week. Cloud EX is coming soon anyway.

Still waiting for Tsum Tsum. I hope they aren't nerfed at all and only cost 1 special gauge to use still.

No point in pulling for these since the tier 4-5s don't come with orbs, no mercy and no HSC with them. Unless the HSC is next week. Cloud EX is coming soon anyway.

Cloud Ex is not coming soon. I highly doubt that. We are at least 2 months away from that..

Unrelated note. I played BBS with you like 7 years ago on the PSP ad hoc party on PS3. I remember my friend freaking out and I was confused.
...what's funnier is I can't even remember what friend I even played with on that day, but remember your name still. lol

deanote666

I'm just passed round 119 of tier 14 in the coliseum now...

My level 798 nova does 1 damage with a +6 strength boost now...

In 18th place now. Air is starting to get a little thin. Don't think I'm going to make it to the top 10...

Edit: 13th place now. I can see the top 10 now!

Skittles

Still waiting for Tsum Tsum. I hope they aren't nerfed at all and only cost 1 special gauge to use still.

Cloud Ex is not coming soon. I highly doubt that. We are at least 2 months away from that..
Nah, we're pretty close to cloud ex. Only 4ish medals away from him and dragon maleficent.
So... JP got 3k jewels for the 6 million download celebration. That was like 2 days ago.

Is global not getting it?
Maybe. We've gotten jewels like it before.

Nah, we're pretty close to cloud ex. Only 4ish medals away from him and dragon maleficent.

Maybe. We've gotten jewels like it before.

We still need Sora SP Ver, Donald & Goofy SP Ver, Man Wearing a Black Coat(was HSC, but idk if they will do that for us),
Pulls for Maleficent Dragon, Terra Illustrated Ver B, Terra-Xehanort, Vanitas SP Ver, Vanitas's Will, (So 5 weeks right here, like you said)
Necho Cat event.

Vivi Illustrated Ver, Key Art 9, VIP rewards probably.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get the EX medals way later than we are supposed to.

Like if Sora Wisdom F HD Ve, and other stuff like that come before it.

Unrelated note. I played BBS with you like 7 years ago on the PSP ad hoc party on PS3. I remember my friend freaking out and I was confused.
...what's funnier is I can't even remember what friend I even played with on that day, but remember your name still. lol
I think I actually remember that from back in the day, haha. Makes me wish 2.5 had online with Mirage Arena 'cause I know they could have done it. :/

Razmos

What the literal fuck at the daily jewel challenge. That has to be a joke
Defeat a level 180 Playing Cards with only 1 medal lol

How do you even go into a level without a borrowed medal? There is no option to do so

deanote666

How do you even go into a level without a borrowed medal? There is no option to do so

Borrowed medal isn't included in the 1 medal so you are technically able to take 2 medals in with you.

Just use ikairi ii and a good friend medal.

I did it one turn with ikairi ii and borrowed isora ii. (and my 798 nova )

Lnds500

I used iKairi and iSora KH2 as well. she had a defense boost that was activated and got it in 2 turns.

Grieves

I got it with KA#5 and Ava's HD Riku. Nova 243.

I wasn't going to bother though before I read this thread. I'd already got the jewels and a Cid isn't really an incentive when you get three free a day.

Psxphile

^ To evolve, Snow White/Dwarf medals need another copy of itself. A 1^ to evolve a 1*, one 2* to evolve a 2*, etc.

Turns out it's the same for Flowbermeow. Finally got one today and they drop at 5* but to evolve it I need another.

I did it with my guilted KA #6, a friend's guilted Xigbar B w/AB Max 3 & lvl 285 Nova lol.

deanote666

Has anyone noticed any times when certain medals are more common in cross?

Got 30 King Louie medals but less than 10 cards and dwarfs...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Give more speed gems, SENA!!!
jZAhTERl.jpg

Quick, ask for something else.

Psxphile

Has anyone noticed any times when certain medals are more common in cross?

Got 30 King Louie medals but less than 10 cards and dwarfs...

Someone created a list of where some medals are frequently dropped:

Castle of Dreams: Young Riku, Mowgli & Baloo, King Louie, Young Sora
Corridor of Darkness: Flowbermeow, KH 3D Riku, KH 3D Sora
Seven Dwarfs Mine: Seven Dwarfs, Pooh Bear, Queen of Hearts

Personally I think it's random, since I got Pooh Bear from the Corridor of Darkness Adventurer one time.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I don't really care about any of the medals except for Pooh Bear because that's the only one I don't have with max guilt (only 80%). I did add a trait to Flowbermeow though because it already comes as a 5* and it's not much trouble to do so. I got +1000 STR on my first attempt so I guess there's no point doing another one.

Razmos

Totally not bothering with the VIP jewels this week. No content other than a gauntlet and no VIP content either other than the exp/evolve medals quest which is ongoing from last week. Not even chips and dales. Really poor value for money

Psxphile

I too was able to trait Flowbermeow, but it was only a +2 Gauges. :(

Cross Event will be around another week so there's still a chance to do it right. Already have an extra 5* Flo waiting in inventory. Meanwhile, I've gotten a few Young Rikus/Soras and Pooh Bears but the guilt percentages on all three refuse to rise. Perpetually stuck below 80%. :<

Completed the new Gauntlet in one go. Only trouble was the final round, needed all of my strongest AoE Magic medals and a buffer to clear out the group in 1 turn.

Famassu

That final Show em who's the boss round was such BS. Managed to do it but for fuck's sake don't put the once in a lifetime Speed Gem behind such hard quest. People who need it the most aren't likely going to be able to do it, people who can do it with ease probably don't need it. -_-

And lol at giving a Cid as the reward for completing the board. At this point it should be a Broom or at least Chip or something. I have 250+ Cids... >_>;

deanote666

Someone created a list of where some medals are frequently dropped:

Castle of Dreams: Young Riku, Mowgli & Baloo, King Louie, Young Sora
Corridor of Darkness: Flowbermeow, KH 3D Riku, KH 3D Sora
Seven Dwarfs Mine: Seven Dwarfs, Pooh Bear, Queen of Hearts

Personally I think it's random, since I got Pooh Bear from the Corridor of Darkness Adventurer one time.

Thanks! That would explain why I have so many of everything except cards and dwarfs... any word on which one is best for cards? Got over 30 3D Riku. Probably gotten over 50 King Louie.

Edit: Just got Pooh from Corridor of Darkness too.
Edit: 3D Sora from mines.
Edit: Dwarfs from Corridor of Darkness

Yep but you need an insane amount of element gems to make it happen.

Fortunately, Starlight fulfills its role as an "all-purpose" keyblade really well, making the depositing of those gems worth it. I've been using it for pretty much everything that is not Proud Mode and it works fantastically.

Sölf

Decided to say fuck it and pull. Pulled 5 times.

http://imgur.com/a/iD6aU

Definitly not the best, but a few useful medals. Also, this allowed me to:

- Guilt Musketeer Mickey (70%, still have a 5* to reroll)
- Guilt Timeless Pete (need Evolve medals though)
- 3-4 pip several medals (Illustrated Cloud, Isa, Uniform Selphie, several low tier medals)

Sadly, nothing thaaaat awesome, but whatever. Could have been worse.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Sölf;239355165 said:
Decided to say fuck it and pull. Pulled 5 times.

http://imgur.com/a/iD6aU

Definitly not the best, but a few useful medals. Also, this allowed me to:

- Guilt Musketeer Mickey (70%, still have a 5* to reroll)
- Guilt Timeless Pete (need Evolve medals though)
- 3-4 pip several medals (Illustrated Cloud, Isa, Uniform Selphie, several low tier medals)

Sadly, nothing thaaaat awesome, but whatever. Could have been worse.

Iago saved my ass in Proud mode a bunch. Mine has double attack, so he's pretty fantastic.

deanote666

From a one star? Probably. It takes about 35 three stars to guilt a single medal.

They REALLY needed to up the drop rate from this event then... I wasn't around for the original event.

Just need 7 more playing cards to guilt the queen and playing cards.

Just sold some King Louie for 15 avatar coins after guilting 2 of the combined medals and re-rolling 10+ times...
Just sold some Pooh's for 24 avatar coins

Edit: Have any other android users noticed their task manager button activating on its own while playing this app when your fingers are no where near it when crossing?

lyrick

50 proud missions to bring a keyblade from lvl 20 -> 25?

I must have completely blacked out during the Sleeping Lion grind, as the Counterpoint progression really took me by Surprise.

We still need Sora SP Ver, Donald & Goofy SP Ver, Man Wearing a Black Coat(was HSC, but idk if they will do that for us),
Pulls for Maleficent Dragon, Terra Illustrated Ver B, Terra-Xehanort, Vanitas SP Ver, Vanitas's Will, (So 5 weeks right here, like you said)
Necho Cat event.

Vivi Illustrated Ver, Key Art 9, VIP rewards probably.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get the EX medals way later than we are supposed to.

Like if Sora Wisdom F HD Ve, and other stuff like that come before it.

Well. I couldn't have been more wrong. lol
I imagine it's going to be a no mercy, and people will be quite mad about it. :p
Tempted to pull, but think I will wait for Tsum Tsum still.. or maybe Seph Ex global.

Also. Anyone here play KHU JP? Idk how to do the update since it wants me to update from the store...
EDIT: Nevermind Schadenfreude helped me do it. Thanks again!

Top Bottom