• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Andrefpvs

χ-masters! I have a question. Up until which story quest should I play before watching χ Back Cover so I'm filled in but don't spoil either title?

I think I worded that like shit but it's late

Azuran

Banned
χ-masters! I have a question. Up until which story quest should I play before watching χ Back Cover so I'm filled in but don't spoil either title?

I think I worded that like shit but it's late

555 is the perfect point to stop. Back Cover ends around that point more or less.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
OhoDGNYl.jpg

Fuzzy

There's a level 350 Omega Darkside in Union Cross that takes forever to kill but pays out 1000 coins.

Grieves

So this is a good week to buy VIP, right?

If you want KA#9 you will need to buy VIP next week as well (if you want to guilt).

There have been a few times when I've been tempted to pay for VIP but have been put off because they split these kinds of medals over two weeks.

nguyen704

I used to hold off on these too, but I think the extra 1400 jewels on top of the 3000, is worth it. The medal itself is not too bad, especially if you are lacking speed medals.

Psxphile

*sigh* Gonna be seeing a lot of that hair in the coming days from the sounds of those comments.

That little "Expert" in the corner probably means it's not going to be a cakewalk.

Medal stats:
Attribute = Reverse Magic
Gauges = 0
Tier = 3
Multiplier = 4.16x ~ 7.86x
Ability = 6 Hit Random. Buffs GEN ATK by 1 tier for 1 turn
Damage scales with more skills activated.

If you can get Extra Attack trait on it you're gold.

Famassu

Hp800 sleep resist sleep resist for Donald & Daisy so far with the four medals I got. Y U h8t me geimu.

Also, not gonna crack dat top 5000 ever. Only have an Orchestra Sora for 7% boost and luckily can have a random person's Cloud Ex if I reload the list enough times. +28% score multiplier is shitz.

*sigh* Gonna be seeing a lot of that hair in the coming days from the sounds of those comments.

That little "Expert" in the corner probably means it's not going to be a cakewalk.

Medal stats:
Gauges = 0
Tier = 3

This sounds like a garbage medal except for proud mode..

Psxphile

This sounds like a garbage medal except for proud mode..

Huh. People keep saying that. Not that it wouldn't be useful for us in Proud, apparently there are "Can only use Random target medals" stipulations in the later ones.

EDIT: haven't tried the new Union Cross yet but I'm hearing talk that Angry Adventurer still appears and still drops event medals. Any truth to that?

Skittles

Huh. People keep saying that. Not that it wouldn't be useful for us in Proud, apparently there are "Can only use Random target medals" stipulations in the later ones.

EDIT: haven't tried the new Union Cross yet but I'm hearing talk that Angry Adventurer still appears and still drops event medals. Any truth to that?
Yeah adventurer still drops event medals, good change. Thanks sena

Uhhhhh, good luck to f2p on the last zexion quest. I'm not even sure i can do it yet

Fuzzy

Medal stats:
Gauges = 0
Tier = 3

I only did a few of them so far and gotten the first two and got Extra Attack on my first attempt. That's nice.

Psxphile

Wut? A self-buffing medal that has a fairly decent attack multiplier that doesn't cost any gauges seems like a decent enough medal, especially if one could get Extra Attack on it.

It's basically a boosted RAX, minus the AoE and plus the ability to put traits on it.

Also, and this goes without saying, but that last Zexion mission IS SOME BULLSHIT.
AoEs seem to be the say to go if you want to win in two turns but it results in:
First attack = they max their defense (follow up w/ AoE dispel medal!)
Second attack = get sleeped (hope you have a good medal w/ Sleep Resist)
Third attack = Full Heal (lol get fucked)
repeat until you're annihilated

deanote666

It's basically a boosted RAX, minus the AoE and plus the ability to put traits on it.

Also, and this goes without saying, but that last Zexion mission IS SOME BULLSHIT.
AoEs seem to be the say to go if you want to win in two turns but it results in:

1st attack: Single attack on 1 barrier.
2nd attack: Single attack on 2nd barrier
3ed attack: AoE dispel
4th attack: Take out the archer
5th onwards: take out the rest

You'll need SC/SCII and not get poisoned.
I have extra attack on Lucifer so any single target buff medal on the first 2 attacks should work. Point is to buff without triggering the archer and take it out in 1 medal.

Edit: Anyone else getting a Server error 503 ERROR?

Yeah adventurer still drops event medals, good change. Thanks sena

Uhhhhh, good luck to f2p on the last zexion quest. I'm not even sure i can do it yet

Wow. That last quest.
I think it'd be better if it didn't have to be done in 2 turns, but all that health and sleeping and such.
I just can't do enough damage..

Hm, I can beat Zexion XIII, but only within 4 turns with my set-up.

What to do what to do...

EDIT: I figure that I need a way to use a GDD on the remaining enemies, but I'm having trouble putting something like that in my slots. Maybe this can wait until next week when I can guilt KA#9?

Famassu

Hm, I can beat Zexion XIII, but only within 4 turns with my set-up.

What to do what to do...

EDIT: I figure that I need a way to use a GDD on the remaining enemies, but I'm having trouble putting something like that in my slots. Maybe this can wait until next week when I can guilt KA#9?
This whole event is obviously meant to push people into buying the weekly unlock, what's with offering a strong AOE speed medal and the event requiring just such medal with magic group of enemies in all quests.

Hooray! I did it! There is a random friend that I happened upon who had Illustrated HT Sora with Strength +1000 and Ground Enemy Defense -60%! It came down to the very last hit on that dual blade Heartless and I needed both ABIV skills it had to activate, but it worked!

This whole event is obviously meant to push people into buying the weekly unlock, what's with offering a strong AOE speed medal and the event requiring just such medal with magic group of enemies in all quests.

I already got the weekly unlock before this started lol.

EDIT: 48% guilt though... ew. At least it's just a buff medal that will only be used in Proud Mode, so it's not that bad. Wish I got Extra Attack, but Strength +1000 is fine.

Razmos

Holy shit that Zexion 13 quest. No fucking thank you.

As soon as I saw the enemies in that final group I totally just mentally switched off from fìnishing the event. Thats absolutely absurd and not fun.

Would rather use a Fantasia Mickey B to guilt Zexion B than try and finish that quest (but I won't because the medal is pretty lame)

deanote666

I was combining him for traits. The actual guilt percentage didn't matter too much to me since I'll be setting him first on the keyblade, meaning his damage output is going to be pretty low regardless.

But max guilting adds 5 nova levels... Mine's at level 829.

Funny how my nova does 1 damage at less than +6 strength buff in tier 14 in the later rounds. Does around 230k-250k with proper strength buff on regular enemies.

Yep, not going to even bother guilting the medal due to that last level, it's dumb. Also not going to waste a brooms medal since it's a T3.

I got my extra attack out of the Zexion B medal so I'm fine.

"Ill. KH II Kairi is back! Guaranteed within 5 pulls! The first pull only costs 1.5K Jewels AND each pull will have a T4+ Epic Medal!"

Hm. Thinking of pulling once just cause it's a cheap 4 tier pull, but idk.

Psxphile

"Ill. KH II Kairi is back! Guaranteed within 5 pulls! The first pull only costs 1.5K Jewels AND each pull will have a T4+ Epic Medal!"

Hm. Thinking of pulling once just cause it's a cheap 4 tier pull, but idk.

DCapta-UIAEpPC0.png

Yeah, tempted to do one pull as well. Not expecting anything amazing, though. This is definitely good for those who missed out on the first banner provided you save enough jewels to pull 5 times (or less), that medal changes the flow of battles: you go from trying to conserve SP constantly to constantly abusing Specials every turn.

Top Bottom