• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Primus

Bonus QB Raid Time is ridiculously lucrative. Went from 129 to 145 in 20 minutes of play, via hundreds of thousands of Lux.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I've already completed the first two boards. I didn't pay attention to how many levels I've gained.

also

Banned
You guys realize that once you hit lv 250 you will no longer be able to recover AP by levelling up and will be stuck with having to wait for the bar to slowly refill over time?
Levelling up too much is not good.

Primus

So in the course of about 90 minutes of play during the Bonus Time, I gained 31 levels (129 -> 160) and commensurate Lux, completely cleared all three event boards and have thousands of event coins left over, and made hundreds of thousands of Munny thanks to Moogle board rewards and all the left over Deweys.

And that was day 1 of the event. Good lord.

CRS

You guys realize that once you hit lv 250 you will no longer be able to recover AP by levelling up and will be stuck with having to wait for the bar to slowly refill over time?
Yep. That's why I'm doing coliseum, getting 3 stars on Story Quests do use all of my AP before I level up. Out of my 110 AP, I usually have about 20 when I level up.

I think the distance between levels dramatically increases after level 200 so I'm personally not going to rely too much on level ups giving me AP resets. I'd rather get the costumes for the cost nodes while it's this easy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

What's the max level in JP?

Also, ended today at 205. The lux needed to level post 200 is...A lot.

E: 135k+ at level 205 to hit 206.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Finally got enough cost for my 4th 6* and now my total power is above 80,000.

Going to be a long grind to get enogh cost for that last one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Skipped Bonus time because it was too late for me and my box is full right now anyway. Need to farmsome Red Fairies later for evolutions after that i should have more space,

Also need to try that 140lvl quest now - hope Poison on my Beast will make the difference this time.

Wow, the event Raid Boss really gives out an insane amount of Lux.

Also lol at the Zootopia Medals. Guess Aerith, DiZ, and Vivi will do for now (and they don't cost as much when equipping them since they're rank 5).

CRS

Skipped Bonus time because it was too late for me and my box is full right now anyway. Need to farmsome Red Fairies later for evolutions after that i should have more space,

Also need to try that 140lvl quest now - hope Poison on my Beast will make the difference this time.
Poison definitely helps. It helps you save at least a medal's ability charge so that's at least two/three gauges for the next fight. Just restart the quest if you don't get poison on the bigger enemy since it's necessary. Also I hope that your Poison is max level since I tried doing it without leveling it up and the percentage was waaaaay too low. Had to keep restarting because of it and getting one hit was too annoying. I've been getting my Ability Skill levels up today and will continue tomorrow while getting some more HP. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow.

cw_sasuke

So the half stamina for Daily Events was just a fluke yesterday or what ?
Poison definitely helps. It helps you save at least a medal's ability charge so that's at least two/three gauges for the next fight. Just restart the quest if you don't get poison on the bigger enemy since it's necessary. Also I hope that your Poison is max level since I tried doing it without leveling it up and the percentage was waaaaay too low. Had to keep restarting because of it and getting one hit was too annoying. I've been getting my Ability Skill levels up today and will continue tomorrow while getting some more HP. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow.

Thanks !!

My Poison isnt max lvl yet but i got a couple lvl up in the last 2 days so i hope it will be enough. It would be cool to still get the TR Mickey Medal Reward.

Dandte

So the half stamina for Daily Events was just a fluke yesterday or what ?

Thanks !!

My Poison isnt max lvl yet but i got a couple lvl up in the last 2 days so i hope it will be enough. It would be cool to still get the TR Mickey Medal Reward.

Do you want to use My minnie? I could put up a 6* Donald b. 1 gauge aoe and Hits like a Truck, since you have tinkerbell In your Team

also

Banned
TFW you get guilt on a medal and only get 11%...
Game needs some AP discounts badly. I'm barely making any progress now that I'm over lv 200.
I think the distance between levels dramatically increases after level 200 so I'm personally not going to rely too much on level ups giving me AP resets. I'd rather get the costumes for the cost nodes while it's this easy.

Wow, you're right. The lux requirement increase is huge.
I will then take this opportunity to level as much as I can but I will still try to waste as little AP as possible.

cw_sasuke

Yessir - TR Mickey get !!!

screenshot_2016-05-035bs2o.png
screenshot_2016-05-03mssm6.png

Now lets see if and when i will be able to beat the other 140s. I need to max Lady Luck before i can try the Magic 140lvl. Glad that it worked out without the skills (Poison/Atk+) from the new board it would have been too difficult.

Do you want to use My minnie? I could put up a 6* Donald b. 1 gauge aoe and Hits like a Truck, since you have tinkerbell In your Team

Thanks but im good for now - if this hadnt worked out if would have tried the Power stage with my magical team.

Kinsei

Banned
Yessir - TR Mickey get !!!

Now lets see if and when i will be able to beat the other 140s. I need to max Lady Luck before i can try the Magic 140lvl. Glad that it worked out without the skills (Poison/Atk+) from the new board it would have been too difficult.

Thanks but im good for now - if this hadnt worked out if would have tried the Power stage with my magical team.

Congrats! I also managed to beat the speed mission (although I had to continue so I hope it counts for TR MIckey). I plan on waiting until we get the really good medals before trying the others though. Relying on RNG to get poison to proc just isn't fun to me.

cw_sasuke

Congrats! I also managed to beat the speed mission (although I had to continue so I hope it counts for TR MIckey). I plan on waiting until we get the really good medals before trying the others though. Relying on RNG to get poison to proc just isn't fun to me.
Congrats to you to,
Yeah I also had to restart the game a couple of times just for the right skills to trigger. And yeah you are fine and will get the medal as long as you have beaten the stage - revive or no revive.

Falk

that puzzling face
My medal list not counting farmable medals:

Red: DiZ, Black Coat Riku, KHI Riku, Beast, Mushu, Bambi
Blue: Vivi, KH2 Mickey (from tutorial)
Green: nothing lol

I'm not attempting the other 140 colors till I start pulling medals. Have a small stockpile of jewels, waiting for Org XIII and/or reverse to hit before I pull.

Thankfully with the awful ROI on the current time limited avatar boards, decision's made up for me as to whether I should spend on those two.

RalchAC

Managed to do the Magic Proud Quest.

I could have finished without dying, but I made a mistake when I decided go heal instead of using those 2 bars to attack.

Hopefully I still get it. 70 jewels for a medal didn't seem like a bad deal.

Right. It brings you back to full health and fills your special gauge. The enemy you are fighting doesn't even get any health back.

So assuming you are doing decent enough damage and enough jewels, it's basically possible for you to cheese your way through the challenge and get Timeless Mickey? Good to know. =P

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My medal list not counting farmable medals:

Red: DiZ, Black Coat Riku, KHI Riku, Beast, Mushu, Bambi
Blue: Vivi, KH2 Mickey (from tutorial)
Green: nothing lol

I'm not attempting the other 140 colors till I start pulling medals. Have a small stockpile of jewels, waiting for Org XIII and/or reverse to hit before I pull.

Thankfully with the awful ROI on the current time limited avatar boards, decision's made up for me as to whether I should spend on those two.

The Zootopia medals will always confuse the shit out of me. Still can't figure out why they did this.

Kase

Hi Gaf, my original party has gone a bit quiet lately. Can I get an invite into the group?

Name: Kaze
ID: 55294

Primus

Servers appear to be overloading today, having issues with QBs not spawning properly, not showing party raids, and disconnects.

EDIT: Back to normal now. Except Omega spawn rates seem to be near zero.

Winged drak

Neo Member
Hello everyone anyone looking for a top 100 player this week to join a party? The party i am in kind of died and would love a more active group.

edit: Found one

Aru

Do you have to constantly replay the only quest of the Zootopia event to make Queen Bee appear? This quest sucks and 1/3 times the boss doesn't spawn.

also

Banned
Do you have to constantly replay the only quest of the Zootopia event to make Queen Bee appear? This quest sucks and 1/3 times the boss doesn't spawn.
Yes, that's the only way.
I don't bother outside of the 2 hour bonus period that has an increased spawn rate for the boss.

Aru

Yes, that's the only way.
I don't bother outside of the 2 hour bonus period that has an increased spawn rate for the boss.

Thanks. I'm not in the US and my timezone is +11 hours than PDT, so it's pretty hard for me to be available between 7 and 9 PM PDT.

Dandte

Imo the Bonus Time is useless. A bee Shows up Every three eggs, which Takes Max 60 seconds. Most of the Time i get a Level up, so i don't have to worry about ap. Just keep playing Unbill you can Level up everytime.

also

Banned
Imo the Bonus Time is useless. A bee Shows up Every three eggs, which Takes Max 60 seconds. Most of the Time i get a Level up, so i don't have to worry about ap. Just keep playing Unbill you can Level up everytime.
That plan kinda stops working when you need 150k lux to level up and have extremely bad luck in getting the omega form to spawn...

Kinsei

Banned

Actually it's every egg if you know what you're doing. Run quest 57 twice (once during the event) and the egg once and you'll spawn Queen Bee. It's much cheaper on AP.

creid

The event is unbelievable, I went from 114 to 150 last night. At this rate I'll be 200 by the end of the week.
You get double lux during the bonus time.

Faiz

Thanks. I'm not in the US and my timezone is +11 hours than PDT, so it's pretty hard for me to be available between 7 and 9 PM PDT.

Pretty much impossible for me as well even being eastern time zone unless I want to wreck my already troubled sleep. I like the game but I'm not staying up late to play for extra lux.

Top Bottom