• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Korrop

Neo Member
Everyone who wants to join the GAF party. Be advised that the party is currently set to Unicorn. I can only sent out invites to people who are part of the same faction.

Lnds500

Can we use multiple devices to play this (phone/iPad etc)?

Sölf;200383918 said:
Hm, here is hope. But eh, don't know. Does the APK actually work for any of you EU folks?

Seems to be working but I haven't downloaded the 1.1 GBs yet. Doing so on my iPad.

Falk

that puzzling face
Just started. My ID is 7798, union is Leopard.

I hope daily progress isn't limited like similar games FF Record Keeper and that Star Wars Galactic Conquest game.

I mean if it really bugs you you probably should stop while you can.

It's generous at the start but eventually you start needing to recharge AP.

MicH

I think I broke the party function on my end. When I go check my messages in the Party section it keeps saying "Unable to locate party" over and over until I close the app

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
There is no way the app wont be out in europe anytime soon.

Restarted the game - new ID 9679, i think im Unicorn as well.

Can i just join the Gaf group or do i need to be invited ?

Mengetsu

Everyone who wants to join the GAF party. Be advised that the party is currently set to Unicorn. I can only sent out invites to people who are part of the same faction.
How do I do this?
Edit:I changed now I should be able to get the request now?

MicH

I think I broke the party function on my end. When I go check my messages in the Party section it keeps saying "Unable to locate party" over and over until I close the app
Oooh, I fixed it by making my own group and leaving It!!

I sent a request for the group now :D I hope it works

Spiked

Neo Member
This is a pretty great mobile game. Really enjoying it so far. Its also pretty darn smooth unlike FFRK where you have to load every menu. Are there more costumes you can unlock without the jewels?

ID: 9731

MiTYH

Downloaded and working fine on iOS 9.2.1

We're all Unicorns, right?

ID: 7611

Anyone know what the time things under "Play Style" mean?

ReaperXL7

Is there a way to search for a specific guild? I'm trying to find the Gaf party but am having a hard time. In game name is Aesir if someone could just send me an invite instead. Game is pretty awesome so far

Downloaded and working fine on iOS 9.2.1

We're all Unicorns, right?

ID: 7611

Anyone know what the time things under "Play Style" mean?

If you want to show on your profile at what time you usually play.

Do defensive skills become useful later in the game? Cause for like the first 15+ quests I'm winning every battle on single round without issue.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Ah too bad this doesn't work with an emulator.

Guess i'll have to wait for the EU version......

Korrop

Neo Member
Is there a way to search for a specific guild? I'm trying to find the Gaf party but am having a hard time. In game name is Aesir if someone could just send me an invite instead. Game is pretty awesome so far

Invites are sent out by ID number not user name.

which emulator are you using?

edit: well i'm from EU, maybe that's why the NA version doesn't work here. In fact i can't even see it in the store.

Bluestack. I have no clue if this version is the best or whatever but works for me.

Also I downloaded the Game File from a link provided in the thread before since I am too lazy to figure out how to access the store. I'm also from EU.

I think it's a bit weird they are so quiet about EU release. I think it might happen soon but they certainly could be more open about it for the fans.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ID is 10422

Liking this so far,just finished up the tutorial.

Edit: Switched over to Unicorn

Korrop

Neo Member
Invites sent. I can only send invites to those set to Unicorn. You can change your Union under the Other option in the menu.

Top Bottom