• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby: Epic Yarn announced [N-CONF]

LiK

HOLLA

kirbysepicyarn.jpg

nin-19.jpg

Fall 2010

Brashnir

Liked what I saw from the trailer. Nice graphical style, clever yarn mechanic. Hopefully it holds up for the length of the game and doesn't get stale within the first hour.

NEW DONKEY COUNTRY FOIDFHISAFN{OSDV YES!

EDIT: A Day later I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. :lol

Let me fix this- NEW KIRBY DFHO{SGSO{D"FK YES!

Dali

Do you think you when some sort of prize by making the thread? Why even bother if you aren't going to put anything in it?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
wow I wonder what this game is about or looks like or what platform it's on.

Davidion

Amazing looking game, actually impressed me a little more than Epic Mickey.

Art direction is decidedly skewed young, but lots of impressive concepts at play.

It's about time.

Salacious Crumb

This game looks so amazing to me, this is what I like to see from a Nintendo conference, not another Zelda or old overrated franchise reboot (I'm not talking about DK).

Game of the show so far for me.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Best game of Nintendo's conference, by far. They took a theme and integrated it into every aspect of the game beautifully.

Gilby

TSAGoodness said:
wow the art style is amazing
Metalmurphy said:
Best game on the Show. Art style is fucking awesome.

Nintendo wins E3!
jarosh said:
this was so amazing looking. frickin highlight of the show
I completely agree. Smiling through the whole trailer.
This is one of the best looking games I've seen in a while. It looks like a mother's love+ childhood memories thrown up on a screen :D

robor

Do we know yet if HAL Labs is behind this game? Did Reggie say that Sakurai was somewhat involved?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm in love with the visual style. I was smiling throughout the entire trailer solely because of it.

Top Bottom