• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby's 25th Anniversary Best Copy Ability Poll

TWILT

Banned
Voted ESP today. Just love the Earthbound homage too much.

Might vote for Yo-Yo tomorrow. That power is rad too.

Platy

Yeah it is!

smashability.png

And "Dream Collection" 's challenges !

kQPD7hv.png

E0sCaNS.png

Toxi

Banned
Went with Poison, but it hurts not being able to also vote for Suplex. Fucking love Suplex. Glad I'm not the only one.

Kangi

Voted ESP today. Just love the Earthbound homage too much.

Might vote for Yo-Yo tomorrow. That power is rad too.

And is also an EarthBound homage.
ldQup8K.png

ESP's the best on its own merit, though. Mastery of the side b makes you like a zippy, hit-and-run Stone, and who doesn't want that?

Zubz

Banned
Surprised Hammer isn't getting as much love as it deserves. It's just as useful as it is cool!

Probably going to go for Doctor, ESP, Yo-Yo, UFO, Suplex, Mirror, Poison, Burning/Fireball, & my irrelevant favorite, Hi-Jump for the other days. I love a lot of powers.

Similarly to Smash, Amazing Mirror's Master ability isn't listed (when Kirby wields Meta Knight's sword).

If I didn't want to increase the odds of some powers appearing in Battle Royale, I'd probably vote differently, but now I have to vote for cool powers for it.

Not

Banned
+1 On Amazing Mirror being my favorite Kirby game. Cupid, Smash, collectible Kirby spraypaints, a weird ass final boss/credit sequence

Maybe it's the 7th grader in me but damn I loved that game

Oh shit, I need some time to think about it. There are so many good ones.

I haven't clicked on the site yet. Is the Fridge power in there? That was amazing.

Edit - WTF? Kirby 64 abilities aren't in there!!! There's amazing stuff like the refrigerator and Darth Maul Kirby!!!

TheOGB

Banned
Hammer and Sword are the most useful; Fighter, Smash, Beetle, and Backdrop/Throw are some of the most fun; Water, Poison, and Ice are lowkey MVPs

But for my tastes, I like Yo-Yo and Jet, and I think they'd be neat in the game.

Aargh. I voted for Mirror because Mirror is awesome but I also really like Wing and Animal! Splitting votes between all 3 seems counterproductive.

Brakke

Banned
The answer of my heart is Hammer but I keep voting Yo-yo 'cuz goddamn the sound it makes in Superstar is SO GOOOOOD.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's T.A.C. from Fun Pak/Super Star.

He was the greatest assistant. Would do killer damage to bosses in the Arena.

But since this is Kirby only, I'd have to go with hammer. Plasma is a close second since it's good for bosses, but hammer is good for demolishing anything and handy for certain secrets.

Though one should give ball some credit for being one of the few powerups to be the star of a game (dream course).

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
Squeak Squad made Magic into an incredibly fun ability, so it's what I'm gonna vote for. I can't decide between Hammer and Bomb so why not, I'll support my weird forgotten favorite instead.

Semajer

I was tempted to go with Leaf but Plasma has always been there for me. It's odd that they didn't include the 64 combo abilities what with the Switch game reintroducing combos. I wonder if they'll use the poll data to decide which Kirby amiibo to make in the future.

Top Bottom