• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby's 25th Anniversary Best Copy Ability Poll

-shadow-

latest

I freaking loved the beetle in Triple Deluxe. I would restart and exit levels just to pick it up for use in other levels!

J@hranimo

Banned
Huh, I didn't know you could vote daily. I voted for water the first day because I like how cool you can move around in Return to Dreamland.

Voted spark today!

Tyeforce

Plasma was awesome for clearing out the arena mode in Fun Pak. Gotta give it respect.
Don’t get me wrong, I loved Plasma in Super Star, but all of Plasma’s functions have been absorbed into Spark since Return to Dream Land. It’s an obsolete Ability along with Burning, Freeze, and Backdrop. Again, nothing against Plasma, but Plasma literally is Spark now, so...yeah, I don’t get it.

mrmickfran

dks-hc8vaaatsmm1plqs.jpg

https://twitter.com/Kirby25thJP/status/911062510987440128

I don't understand Japanese, but to my Google-fu it seems these are the results so far? About midway. Voting ends October 1st, so they encourage to keep voting.

1. Mirror Kirby
2. Yo-Yo Kirby
3. U.F.O. Kirby
4. Spark Plasma Kirby
5. Sleep Kirby

I'm really surprised by Sleep coming up! I'm down, just surprised. It's a nice list, though Yo-Yo's probably my favorite of these listed.
WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPLEX

I'm so glad Mirror is winning, its what I voted for.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Plasma in Super Star, but all of Plasma's functions have been absorbed into Spark since Return to Dream Land. It's an obsolete Ability along with Burning, Freeze, and Backdrop. Again, nothing against Plasma, but Plasma literally is Spark now, so...yeah, I don't get it.

Yeah I agree, some of these abilities really are obsolete. I also feel suplex, throw, and backdrop should all just be part of Fighter Kirby's moveset.

Y'all better vote cleaning. ��

Hell no, Mirror all the way!

Zubz

Banned
dks-hc8vaaatsmm1plqs.jpg

https://twitter.com/Kirby25thJP/status/911062510987440128

I don't understand Japanese, but to my Google-fu it seems these are the results so far? About midway. Voting ends October 1st, so they encourage to keep voting.

1. Mirror Kirby
2. Yo-Yo Kirby
3. U.F.O. Kirby
4. Spark Plasma Kirby
5. Sleep Kirby

I'm really surprised by Sleep coming up! I'm down, just surprised. It's a nice list, though Yo-Yo's probably my favorite of these listed.

I can understand the other 4, but why Plasma? That's like, the worst one. Suplex & Hammer are getting robbed.

Mirror being number one is a surprise.

Out of that list, Yo-Yo, UFO and Sleep are probably the ones I want to win. I imagine Parasol's inclusion in Battle Royale is hurting its chances. :(

Top Bottom