• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Batman reimagined by Tetsuya Nomura.

Cryxok

Something interesting... when the wings are "folded" the bat arms do so as well and even rest upon Batman's shoulders. It has some thought to it at least. I Like it but that's no the same Batman I know

Xa3Y6gf.gif

Remove the shitty mechanical arms and replace them with a normal cape. reduce the thigh armor and cut the extension on the helmet "ears" by about 2/3rds and it'll be a decent redesign.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I thnk it looks cool in the figure and at certain angles, plus batman's suit is designed to strike fear into people when they first see it, I'd probably shit myself seeing someone glide infront of me like that.

Although not my cup of tea (it's those arms...they creep me out), I've got to give the guy props for sticking to his bel- uh, I mean guns!
Undeniably Nomura!

wmlk

Seriously, I love it. This actually makes me more excited for FFXV.
The armour "physique" reminds me of some of the monsters he's designed for FF.

I thnk it looks cool in the figure and at certain angles, plus batman's suit is designed to strike fear into people when they first see it, I'd probably shit myself seeing someone glide infront of me like that.

Hahaha I'm such a dork, but I imagined this guy waving at you with his batwing claw and going "Hey! How ya doing?!"
This totally just played out in my head.

Beth Cyra

I'm ne of the biggest Nomura lovers on Gaf, but this really doesn't do anything for me.

To be honest though I really HATE Batman.

Now I would love to see a Batwoman, Nightwing, and Wonder Woman by Nomura.

Top Bottom