• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Batman reimagined by Tetsuya Nomura.

I thnk it looks cool in the figure and at certain angles, plus batman's suit is designed to strike fear into people when they first see it, I'd probably shit myself seeing someone glide infront of me like that.

The only thing that is going to strike into someone is uncontrollable laughter. Although I guess that would work too as they would be distracted.

-Horizon-

i love it.

The figure on display.

BtRYp2FCIAEVX5z.jpg:large

Pretty darn awesome.

wmlk

I think half the people are imagining this Batman in Christopher Nolan's Gotham.

This Batman would be incredible in a dark futuristic-fantasy Gotham. That thing looks really imposing.

jblank83

Well, I mean, Batman is already a dumb looking character, so it's no worse than that.

says stuff and ejects topic

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think half the people are imagining this Batman in Christopher Nolan's Gotham.

This Batman would be incredible in a dark futuristic-fantasy Gotham. That thing looks really imposing.

That's exactly how I imagine it, he would look like the goddamn devil from afar.
I also imagine him being atleast 7 feet tall atleast in the suit which would add to the imposing

Top Bottom