• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Gamestop has sold out preorder deluxe Wii U stock nationwide

Eric C

Gamestop is now sold out online.

I think only the Walmart.com Basic Bundle, and the ToysRus.com Basic Bundle are the only Wii U's for pre-order now.

ironcreed

Banned
Gamestop is now sold out online.

I think only the Walmart.com Basic Bundle, and the ToysRus.com Basic Bundle are the only Wii U's for pre-order now.

Yep, they are just doing a waiting list now. I got on it today and hope I can score one before Xmas.

Misterhbk

Is everybody here thats just now trying to preorder is like legitly late like you didnt have the funds? Or is this a Oh shit lemme find one or just straight up clueless as to when you could of preorder?

It took me so long to preorder (finally secured mine for launch this morning) because I wasn't initially sure I wanted one until I looked up more videos on the launch titles, specifically ZombiU. That's the game that pushed me over and sent me traveling across town to find a preorder.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
all pre-orders sold out BEFORE the media pays attention is bad. Next month when the hype machine starts heads will roll.

Lum1n3s

Question Neogaf, I was checking the link that someone provided for CheapAssGamer and someone recently said that they were able to get the Deluxe version for pre-order over at Toys'R'Us. I managed to reserve mine the same day reservations were up but now my GF wants to pre-order her WiiU as well. When I called in today they said that the paper they had was for the WiiU and that they had no slip for the Deluxe version yet I remember that when I got mine pre-ordered that they got the same slip as well. I guess it ended up being used as a universal WiiU pre-order slip because when I checked my receipt it came out as the DX version. So does anyone know if they are/aren't taking pre-orders for it? If not I'll just have her reserve the basic one tomorrow.

Soi-Fong

Got my pre-order in a little bit over a week ago in BB brick and mortar store. They had one of those kiosks and I had an associate help me pre-order so hopefully I'm all good getting a system on day one.

asdad123

So glad I got my two preorders in (one for me. One for my brothers kids).

Got one at GameStop almost payed off and I ordered one from bestbuy.com for in store pick up. I better get both lol.

Top Bottom