• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Meet The Head Transplant Doctor at The Centre of a MGS Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibiMaghoo

I don't know what's worse.

That this happened and came from Gaf. That the model is identical to the doctor, or that the guy is ecstatic about the prospect of suing Konami for millions of dollars.

What a mess.

maxcriden

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

A gift that keep on giving
touche.gif

Dawg

He mentioned this more than a few times during our phonecall. He also seemed very interested in how much Metal Gear Solid V might be worth. At one point, suddenly asked me: “By the way, do you know how much this game is going to cost? And how many copies will it sell?” When I estimated that it’ll sell maybe 4 million units at 60 euros a pop, he started laughing.

“Wow!!! Sixty Euros? Multiplied by 4 or 5 MILLION? That would cover the whole operation for Valery and then some! We're talking about an insane amount of money!”

Oh my. This guy is already counting the money, lol. Hilarious.

Kalor

This is what I thought after I read that thread. It was crazy how much people bought into it. I'm curious to see if anything ends up coming out of this

Neku89

Holy shit this thing has gone nuts o_O Let's just hope that the Italian justice won't be involved in the matter.

EDIT: not to continue the conspiracy, but that doc's photo is rather... unusual for a surgeon.

Loakum

Banned
People calm down! If "Doc" is actually serious about sueing, he will be as successful as Lindsay Lohan at suing GTAV! lol This. Is. Hilarious! (I don't believe any of this is real, btw.)

Justified

I didnt see the other thread, that points this out.

But just reading whats being said from this one, This sounds fishy, and like some BS.

Im skeptical... Sounds like some "shock marketing"

-Horizon-

That thread was worth it though. And I don't think the doc will get anything out of this. His face wasn't the model for the character. Its like saying he can sue the actual actor because he looks like the doc lol

The Carnival of Stupid continues lol

image.php

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Hmmm, I dunno man, this interview seems funny, something's fishy.

Nibel

The whole sitatuation is killing me.
KuGsj.gif

First we leak their release date scoop for IGN and now we are getting them sued, and this is also on our most anticipated games list - incredible.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom