• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Meet The Head Transplant Doctor at The Centre of a MGS Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stove

Banned
Of course that's what he would say if he was trying to cover up his involvement in MGSV. I'm onto you Kojima

Loakum

Banned
y3N7pkNl.jpg

We are formless.....

daveo42

Banned
At E3 Kojima, David Hayter, and this doctor are all walking out on stage together and NeoGAF will go down for a week.

That would of course be the best outcome in all of this, though this would be one of the longest cons in history and near impossible to pull off given all the evidence now.

Mr.Kojima will be able to say he had a part in HEAVEN [the name of his head transplant procedure]

"What is surprising is that the redditor claims that the doctor actually knew The Phantom Pain has a head transplant theory in it."

Oh come on!! This shit is all to weird. The second quote not so much but I posted it because what this guy is doing does have a direct relation to the name of the game.

Add on top of that, what are we talking about with this guy just on his own. He's gonna do a head transplant? Come on.

Heres my guess, the whole thing is the greatest ARG ever. A month before TPP releases Kojima is going to go missing. Everyone is going to suspect Konami, and indeed there will be evidence that points to Konami. But on closer inspection we start to see shell corporations with employes nobody can prove even exist are really behind Kojimas disappearance. Whispers of a group called The Patriots. On the very day of TPP release the world hold its breath as mankind's first head transplant patient is finally ready to have his bandages removed live during a press conference. Nervous energy surges through the silent crowd as they watch the Doctors carefully remove the bandages one layer at a time. Finally the bandages fully removed the Doctor steps to the side to reveal his patient to the world. It is Kojima!

Kt9pdRm.jpg

if the doctor achieves this..think of all the fame he will get for the greatest medical breakthrough of all time..newspapers, publicity, fame etc....money...

Venom Fox

Banned
Oh man Sn4ke is the real
cipher
single handedly brought down Konami and caused MGSV to turn into vapourware lol
i jk brother!

Arttemis

Oh come on!! This shit is all to weird. The second quote not so much but I posted it because what this guy is doing does have a direct relation to the name of the game.

Add on top of that, what are we talking about with this guy just on his own. He's gonna do a head transplant? Come on.

Heres my guess, the whole thing is the greatest ARG ever. A month before TPP releases Kojima is going to go missing. Everyone is going to suspect Konami, and indeed there will be evidence that points to Konami. But on closer inspection we start to see shell corporations with employes nobody can prove even exist are really behind Kojimas disappearance. Whispers of a group called The Patriots. On the very day of TPP release the world hold its breath as mankind's first head transplant patient is finally ready to have his bandages removed live during a press conference. Nervous energy surges through the silent crowd as they watch the Doctors carefully remove the bandages one layer at a time. Finally the bandages fully removed the Doctor steps to the side to reveal his patient to the world. It is Kojima!

Kt9pdRm.jpg
This is going to happen

DNAbro

Kt9pdRm.jpg

Stahp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom