• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kurakasis: Sony and Lego are planning to announce a collaboration soon for a well-known IP

ultrazilla

Gold Member
ns6uxhk.jpeg
9x708D4.jpeg
aAoTVnL.jpeg

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Abby sex scene LEGO IDEAS!!!???

JOEL GOLF CLUB SCENE LOCATION LEGO EXPERT MODULAR!!!??

Last edited:

ergem

LBP, we’re due to hear about MM’s next title, and a Lego LBP game would be perfect.
Something that would mimic Minecraft’s creation would be interesting I think.

It took well known IP that is Spider-man for Insomniac to sell in 10s of million. Media Molecule is a talented dev team. Perhaps all they need is a well known brand to prop them up for a multi million selling game.

Last edited:

Švejk

It's obviously Horizon. They already have Thunderjaw one. It won't be anything else because they promote too much guns and violence.

Although it'd be allot cooler if it were Astrobot.

Ew... Just remembered Spider-Man. Boo

Griffon

My guess is it's just going to be based on the Spider-Man movies. Not gaming.

Edit: fuck... I don't know then. Don't care. I expect infected DEI cult trash anyways.

Last edited:
If it's not a new game I couldn't give less of a crap.

Ratchet & Clank probably?

Lego Grand Turismo could make a lot of sense as an arcade kart racer, Sony must be looking at sales of MK8DX.

These are both great guesses but I wouldn't expect anything nearly this cool under the modern Totoki SIE era, sadly.

It's probably going to be TLOU or Spiderman. "Transmedia synergy" and all that jazz.

Last edited:

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Sadly, Sony is showing more and more signs of being a serious money-grubbing publisher, similar to other soulless entities in the field. 3...2...1 and all the big franchises are going to be bleached out to bring in maximum revenue. Kratos will be sent to the corner to give blowjobs to any long running franchise superhero.

Next big franchise....... DRUMROLL...... IKEA meatball simulator!

Last edited:

XXL

I'd be down for a Lego Horizon game.

I've always thought a Lego Halo game would be great too.

Blindy

2 Horizon Zero Dawn announcements, more of Until Dawn Remaster and the inevitable GOW: Ragnarok port. Really looking forward to this upcoming showcase by Sony..../sarcasm.

Not even a Bloodborne remaster would save the day, that's like the one fucking remaster everyone would sign up to have on PC AND PS5 and they don't have anything lined up right now with FROM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom