• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kurt Russell to star in Gary Whitta penned "Undying"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
nomster said:
People on this board make threads about buying a freaking car and some people here are whining about a guy who told us about his movie being made? Give me a break! Self whore all you want Gary.
Who's whining?? I don't see any

Congrats Gary - I adore noir

Carlisle

Awesome Gary!

Now excuse me while I go on facebook and tell everyone I'm close personal friends with a big time hollywood writer.

Solo

DennisK4 said:
This.

Some people are just jealous, I guess.

I spoke not out of jealously. Good on Gary - hes more successful and rich than any of GAF will ever be. I dont begrudge any man success. I was just referring to Eli-speak spilling into every thread back in January.

bjork

Gary Whitta said:
Self-whoring will not be at Eli levels. As you'll notice, I didn't start this thread and had no plans to. Eli was my first movie to get made so I got a bit carried away at times :D

I didn't think you got carried away at all. Plus Eli ruled, so.

Aske

Awesome - congrats Gary!

And I'll join the self-whore defence-force. You're making a fucking movie. I'd say 'another fucking movie', but numbers are irrelevant: no matter how many there are, it doesn't lessen the magnitude of the achievement; or the fact that many of us are extremely interested in whatever your current project is.

If anything you have a duty to whore this (and future projects) the OT. I'll be disappointed with anything less. Same goes for anyone else in a similar situation.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
I won't even pretend to ask for some kind of fan service for this film. Having a veteran GAFfer attached to a film with the tagline "Believe" (intentional or not) is something that not even the Gods could have foretold.

Cyan

Banned
Right on, Gary!

Gary Whitta said:
Self-whoring will not be at Eli levels. As you'll notice, I didn't start this thread and had no plans to. Eli was my first movie to get made so I got a bit carried away at times :D
Whatever, I don't see any problem with it. Screw the haters.

plasmasd

Kurt Russel is one of my favorite actors of all time, up there with franco nero and clint eastwood. Not only that, he also worte the ending of Escape from LA, which is probably the best ending in any film of all time. Kurt is a true screen pirate, I only hope you write him to kick as much ass as physically possible. :D

Probably my one dream in life is to share a scene with Kurt and have him punch the head off my body. Good luck with the script :D

ROFL

Hail Britannia
Congrats Gaz!
You tweeted something about "some very unreasonable things"... Just curious if that was something related?

wRATH2x

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
Inner fanboy could not be completely contained:

4601516427_7aa015b8d9_b.jpg
I want to murder you you lucky bastard.

itxaka

Defeatist
Reaper sounds better that undying but I guess due to copyright it wasn't available? Shame.

Still, Kurt Russel, fuckawesome.

Gary Whitta said:

No you idiot! Self whore! Keep updated!

That is what makes the Internet so freaking awesome. Facebook/twitter/social networking/forums to allow us to see what happens behind the big glitzy curtain of hollywood :) Keep us updated as things move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom