• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (Guardian of Light Sequel!) [PS4/XB1/PC]

GWX

The first one is the best game starred by Lara Croft I've ever played. Happy to see a sequel in works.

Empty

yay. guardians of light was such a pleasant surprise and maybe the only co-op game i've really loved. glad to see it not forgotten.

Meier

I only played the original in single player and found it to be terribly boring. Hopefully they can balance the fun in single versus multi.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
YES

GoL was brilliant, can't wait for this one :D

cakely

Well, I really loved TR:GoL, so assuming that the puzzles were created with the same level of creativity and care, I would absolutely buy a sequel.

Having two new, yet considerably different games simultaneously is a good idea. Tomb Raider fans of all kinds get what they want. Good for Laura.

Firebrand

Aw yes. GoL was great.

Is that old-school Lara? Not that I care much about the character herself, but a bit unexpected. Maybe it's just the outfit.

tumblr_n6x2bu70BZ1tphuywo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJDYipXa_8&feature=player_embedded

quetz67

Banned
Expected something much more impressive on next gen with no draw distances to care about. Looks rather like an addon.

kitzkozan

Excellent new which already lessen the potential disappointment of Rise of the Tomb Raider if it's too similar to the reboot. Like I said before, I don't mind if the sequel to TR has a lot of shooting and action. Give me more exploration, puzzle and platforming as well however, or else I'll just lose interest since there's way too many shooter or third person shooter.

Guardian of Light was a short game made on a modest budget, but had plenty of puzzle to solves which amount to 20 time more than in the reboot along with more platforming sequences and more focus on exploration lol.

Top Bottom