• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lead Developer of EA's new Black Panther game explains why she doesn't hire white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread now has more replies than the thread announcing the Black Panther game which is kinda hilarious.

Anyways singular person with no real influence says something dumb…. Big whoop.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I’m pretty sure that’s illegal…at least in the states. Although I’m not sure where they are located and I don’t respect them enough to even check.
100 % illegal. In Poland you don’t have to say anything about race or even gender on resume. No need for photo either. Employer must be fair despise those attributes.
If it’s found otherwise, it’s illegal

Tsaki

There are "people" like this in pretty much all western AAA studios. Remember that $70 price tag? Know that a part of that goes to those salaries and to further their "careers".
More layoffs in the gaming industry! Please and thank you.

d33oOuE.jpg

Madonis

That's just sounding like a lot of posturing to me. Let the game speak for itself. It better be good enough to warrant all that.

Last edited:

Toons

Theres been plenty of this in these industries already, it was bad then and is slowly being phased out. Theres no need to continue perpetuating it.

She shouldn't have the position if this is her approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom