• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

I don't think there are any details out yet but I assume it's going to be the three teams that lost in relegations plus one or maybe a few more?

The losing teams from relegations plus some teams from Ranked Ladders on EU and NA on a certain date will contest the Expansion Tournament. It seems like there will be two spots available for both EU and NA LCS since that would give a 10 team league next season.

sleepykyo

I hope UoL does something to bring down average match lengths. Impressive display of kiting/patience or not, this game is running a bit long.

bokn

Banned
Delicious drama right the week before worlds

TSM just getting a free ride out of Groups

Win Worlds with this one silly secret! Rioters hate him!

Seriously though, SHRC sounds like a huge mess right now. Uzi is just incredibly unprofessional and the management sounds like they kind of just ignored the problem and assumed it would go away.

So stupid. Group B is just dumb now.

don't worry guys, CoL are 0-2 down

they're practically guaranteed to win now!

Fuck.

bokn

Banned
katarina_poster_art_by_artgerm-d6qohlw.jpg
I believe.

EDIT: nvm.

T8 just seem like once they get behind they try nothing and just keep on getting farther behind

I wonder if that's a negative of being one of the top challenger teams. You're only scrimming other challenger teams for the most part, and you're on top of the challenger ladder, so you don't really have much experience playing from behind.

Doesn't help that their comp suffers a lot more from a disadvantage.

Kat is a paper weight. And he just bought mejais lol

I can see the logic behind the mejais. He knows that his only chance is to get a good teamfight and build up a ton of stacks, which can slingshot him into being a powerhouse. It's a gamble that could turn the match if it paid off.

Edit: Pr0lly is playing like a beast this match. Glad this wasn't a 3-0 stomp. Game 5!

That was extremely frustrating to watch. They just let CoL do what they wanted there.

I realize it's not easy but if the other team is split pushing you at least have to try to force a 4v5 to punish them for it.

Edit: This feels like watching XDG the last split they were in. Do nothing, slowly lose.

brian!

it's pretty hard to force a fight with their comp, esp. when you need things to go smoothly because you are down so much

bokn

Banned
it's pretty hard to force a fight with their comp, esp. when you need things to go smoothly because you are down so much

They were very tentative about dragon, losing most of them without contest and when there was a dragon standoff, didn't press the issue.

It looked really bad when they didn't get the first dragon with their kind of team comp. :<

Yeah, but at that point you have to at least throw up the hail mary and try. They couldn't handle the Zed so the only thing they really could do is try to force elsewhere.

Still probably lose, yeah. Better a one in a hundred shot at winning a forced teamfight than just slowly losing by getting split-pushed to death.

brian!

Yeah, but at that point you have to at least throw up the hail mary and try. They couldn't handle the Zed so the only thing they really could do is try to force elsewhere.

Still probably lose, yeah. Better a one in a hundred shot at winning a forced teamfight than just slowly losing by getting split-pushed to death.

complexity was using their brilliant strategy of never pushing into the base after they got a kill to fool the enemy team tho, giving them false hope until it was too late and the game was already lost

Complexity needs to contest the dragons, they should have the timer and need to time their backs better. Pr0lly was too far away for them to fight.

bokn

Banned
I like Team8's logo.
It's like they are speaking about their infinite potential n possibilities with the infinity loop in the background.

Top Bottom