• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

So what's with the sudden popularity of Varus? Is it just to counter initiate Ashe?

Actually, why is Ashe popular all of a sudden?
Varus got his DPS buffed so he's good as a traditional ADC again.
ADC are in an annoying spot so we're back to a mostly utility+Ezreal meta.

WaterAstro

Holy crap, I just looked at all the rosters.

Holy shit KT Rolster's lineup. SKT has Huni as question mark though, but Peanut solves their Jungle problem honestly.

Another Korean year.

WaterAstro

It's the C9 challenger team but you can't have two teams in the LCS so they got sold.

Well it's weird that C9 sold with the players, and the players are legit C9.

Smells fishy, but as long as Riot makes sure there's no shady dealings between those two teams.

killatopak

Holy crap, I just looked at all the rosters.

Holy shit KT Rolster's lineup. SKT has Huni as question mark though, but Peanut solves their Jungle problem honestly.

Another Korean year.

Huni plays tanks now though. He's playing really well at least from the games I've watched. Peanut is still that super aggressive jungler. The games are a bit slower now though compared to their old roster. I'm sure they can pick up some slack after practicing together more.

KT is a great team overall but there is still some communication issues coming from Mata. Probably because him and Score are both shot calling as well as his absence from playing for a while. Their team practice haven't been that long since both Mata and Smeb were in the All-Star event.

I hope Afreeca does well since Marin is there right now.

killatopak

Oh man. Watching LCK right now and Huni has been so good. I did expect him to be so good at tanks. His Poppy has been amazing.

<Insert NA team here> would be a legit team if they had a non-feeding bot lane. ;_;
Fixed that for ya

Even tho its early spring split. NA seems to be playing very different from last year. Very excited to see how these new teams with the imports grow, not to mention the players playing vs some of these imports.

TSM looks kinda unorganized but i expected this with the switch to WT, tho by end of split they will be pretty strong if their bot lane kinda find its groove.

C9 looks fantastic, Contractz is a stunner, the rookie aspect will creep up in the important games i feel tho.

CLG is well CLG, Solid, if Huhi continues to show growth and Darshan is on his game they will be Top 3 by end of split.

Dig are impressing me, 2 imports that in the 2 most important roles has causes for concerns, but they look great they way they are playing now.

Flyquest is going to be lowest team if they don't do some kinda changes. Moon don't look good and I wonder about Ballz

TL destined to be 4th, Lourlo is growing great and being a very big threat, excited to seem them in summer split

IMT are in a weird spot, great players on this team. I think their success will depend on how the players mesh together

Don't care to much to type out how i feel about the other teams.

Sol Mori

long time c9 fans must feel so good right now

Honestly considering the performance of their opponents in the first week C9 Blue & C9 White have a good shot at starting 4-0 in the first two weeks.

Flyquest is a dumb name, I'm sticking with the C9 White meme.

I believe that it was probably super difficult to see the Ekko shadow in that team fight. Hell, I was looking for it and I had trouble seeing it.

WaterAstro

I went to watch the Faker kat match to see why she's meta now.

That knife thing is neat. I guess that's the only new thing? Or did she get more rework?

Sol Mori

Is Dignitas now a top team?

(I just saw "This or that")

Well Dignitas (aka Rebranded Apex) appears to have a good roster, so on paper they're a top team.

They play TSM this week and C9 White next week, so we'll see how well they actually do. They play CLG next week as well, but xpecial is CLG's bane. Much like Hai destroy's TL's dreams.

Just waiting for TL to not make Worlds again, but this time due to another loss to a team with Hai.

Top Bottom