• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

clemenx

Banned
There's too much shit scaling shields at the moment. Shields shoudd imo, have minimal scaling, if any. Just find the correct base value for each, Rito.

Fancolors

SKT taking another year?

im_shocked.gif

clemenx

Banned
This Caitlyn is too huge... I still think this isn't lost.

Zven is useless, even more without QSS. Hard to get in range for anyhing worthwhile with Daisy/root + Gragas barrell + nether grasp loomingming

clemenx

Banned
Perkz is doing soo goood.

G2 is still doing stupid stuff vision wise mostly but with Trik not inting and Zven/Perkz on point they're pretty good.

Dekutulla

I want to root for G2 but I also want to root for WE...

wish TSM had gotten in so I coulda been not conflicted and just rooted for WE

zkylon

zkylewd
good for g2, they deserved to have a bit of international success at some point

we most definitely didn't show up today. sucks that china continues to crumble internationally, i would love to see them do well someday

Neol

G2 had a good start its just SKT team playing is just overall better.

That play to kill zven in mid lane to secure 2nd infernal drake was perfection.

Omnicent

ok, probably a 3-0 Sweep. Going to play some Fire Emblem (would be nice to come back later and be pleasantly surprised if G2 takes a game or 2)

Kangi

Camp Faker.

Oh wait Peanut's a monster.

Oh wait Bang's a monster.

Oh wait Huni's unkillable.

Oh wait Faker's a monster anyway.

The story of fighting SKT.

Its almost like camping Faker mid as if his team isnt some of the best players that can do well in their own lanes. Deliver some ganks bot side where you are getting smashed G2 if you want a chance in Game 2

Leezard

G2 sure are putting up a fight.

SKT did a single big mistake by doing that bot dive. Really nice teamfighting and fantastic early game by G2.

Lion

They thought PEanut on Ivern wouldve been better than Trick in Lee Sin...didnt worked also didnt worked for faker giving summs at lvl 1 again. Get serious SKT pls.

NSESN

I doubt G2 has any chances.They won game 2 and had a good early game in game 1 by cheesing Faker. If it happens again something very wrong is happening with him.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yesterday and today were the first time I've seen g2 play since worlds (eulcs is total zzzzz for me)

Perkz is insane now holy shit

Top Bottom