• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

Fracas

#fuckonami
That series was fantastic.

So glad CLG won. I'm not really an NV fan and it'll be cool to see some of my favorite players at my first in-person trip to the finals.

goober

intense playoffs so far, hope it continues into the semis.

not a huge fan of either, but i was rooting for the underdogs. apollo and hakuho always seemed underrated and i'm glad they showed up this match

Leezard

Gonna be fun to see which western 1st seed draws SKT into their group.

edit: sure it's not guaranteed it will be a western team, but it would be fun.

clemenx

Banned
I think Kog is as fine as he can be while being a priority pick.

A lot of stuff that can protect him is what has been buffed lately.

NSESN

I am sad for Dig but TSM is just a better team. I hope IMT has a closer series.

But well, with G2 looking to be back on form we now have 3 teams in the west that can do good at worlds.

This is my first time really watching IMT this season and wow they did not impress. Seriously in game 4 they had no clue how to do a good engage and completely wasted their gold lead. I guess NA continues to be a Top heavy region.

Omnicent

I leave to get some food during game 4 cause IMT looks like they got this.
I come back to Bjerg giving an interview... WTF!

sarsAF

Neo Member
I've havent seen a team throw that hard not named KT. Giving up tristana, rakan for xayah was a questionable move. Also they tunnel visioned and just grouped to lose team fight after team fight while gnar built a massive 2 level, 100CS advantage....

Man, that game 4 was horrible. I think everyone started tilting hard after they lost that fight when being up so much. Olleh seemed disconnected from the team, Cody crumpled, Xmithie started missing everything and positioning poorly. Excited to see them at Worlds though. They went toe-to-toe with TSM up until that.

Oscar

Xmithie landing his ult on Rakan would have possibly won them the game. Shit went immediately downhill after that.

faridmon

HOLYSHIT!

Didn't realise that EDG reverse swept RNG. WHAT THE FUCK?

I turned it off when RNG won 2-0 and the 3rd one was also looking like 3-0 easy win.

Man, I need to watch that. Soo happy that supposedly ''best player in china'' Xiaohu and I deserve to win'' Uzi lost. Fuck them.

NSESN

HOLYSHIT!

Didn't realise that EDG reverse swept RNG. WHAT THE FUCK?

I turned it off when RNG won 2-0 and the 3rd one was also looking like 3-0 easy win.

Man, I need to watch that. Soo happy that supposedly ''best player in china'' Xiaohu and I deserve to win'' Uzi lost. Fuck them.
Uzi's curse is too big. He shall never be first.

Top Bottom