• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

mcz117chief

Trust me he had 8364 by the end of the game. We can duo for nemesis and and stream roll while you check the receipts.

So tell me his build. I already asked you once and nicely.

guys how do i refund project ashe these voice lines are too terrible and too frequent

This hurts my soul so much. Project Ashe has some of the best lines in the game, the resemblance to Motoko Kusanagi in that regard is uncanny.

mcz117chief

I posted before but 5 warmogs and jungle kindle. Took tenacity potion and probably had 300 health mastery. Plus scaling runes and such. It left him 30 mr so id get a spirit visage if i were you.

Oh, I must have missed that, sorry, mate. Just out of curiosity, which post was it? I can't find it.

killatopak

So apparently the Yasuo win rate inflation was due to a bug caused by removing another bug.

So they fixed a bug where yas cannot aa after he ults. Now there's this new bug where he aa's while he's ulting. lol.

fYobbtz.png

what am I supposed to do?

edit:
The mids name is "ItsthatJew"

Why?

So much pain in one screen lol.

clemenx

Banned
I recently got back to Smite, always have loved their Arena Mode but can't get into their "rift" map, sadly.

Anyways, looking at the Smite thread and it seems there's a Hades skin coming?

T_Hades_Rivals_Card.png

Looks a tiny bit familiar >_>

jerd

I recently got back to Smite, always have loved their Arena Mode but can't get into their "rift" map, sadly.

Anyways, looking at the Smite thread and it seems there's a Hades skin coming?

T_Hades_Rivals_Card.png

Looks a tiny bit familiar >_>

I get that it's hard to be completely original with all the saturation and i have no problem with "borrowing" abilities or taking inspiration from skins from other games but that is preeeety blatant

Also, I've been playing enough lately that I can't use "Sorry I took a break for a while just rusty" as an excuse anymore. Shit

Tonight i had a dream of playing titanfall X devils third.
It didnt go too well.

I had a dream about hurt/comfort BL with a guy who loved an upperclassman a little too much and his best friend. With a slight hint of NTR.

I woke up muttering, "Your senpai doesn't love you."

Yorick should be out on patch 6.20, right?

Ketch

our multiple penta kill yasuo tells our support soraka to kill herself...... wait for it...

In a bot match.

"Walkers and Maiden will now only 'push' a lane after they enter combat in that lane"

If I'm reading this right, this is a huge nerf to Yoricks ultimate. So you actively have to unleash the Maiden next to enemy minions in order for her to advance, instead of her just advancing automatically through a lane?

On top of not being able to control the Maiden, this rework seems like it's getting worse with that change..

Ketch

Seems like a buff to me, it no longer walks off when you don't want it too.

Complain about not being able to control the maiden, complain about having greater control of the maiden.

Seems like a buff to me, it no longer walks off when you don't want it too.

Complain about not being able to control the maiden, complain about having greater control of the maiden.

That's the thing

I became content with it going off by itself-IE dragon is spawning, pop your R and have it head down through top, and then go over to dragon while the Maiden split pushes for you. And I didn't want the maiden to necessarily just follow you, that's faux control, I wanted to be able to control which lane the Maiden pushes(IE use it on top, barons about to spawn, so maneuver her to bot lane)

It's faux control, and it's actually worse. At this point, just revert it to her automatically pushing a lane, that's better than....telegraphing where you are when you unleash her.

If I'm reading this right, this is a huge nerf to Yoricks ultimate. So you actively have to unleash the Maiden next to enemy minions in order for her to advance, instead of her just advancing automatically through a lane?

On top of not being able to control the Maiden, this rework seems like it's getting worse with that change..
That just means you have to actually go to the lane to push it as opposed to basically having a map wide Zzrot Portal you can just use in your fountain. Being able to start a split push without ever going to the lane would make Yorick completely broken.

That just means you have to actually go to the lane to push it as opposed to basically having a map wide Zzrot Portal you can just use in your fountain. Being able to start a split push without ever going to the lane would make Yorick completely broken.

And that's what made him great. Because his ult isn't that great for teamfighting, his kit is 'ok'(The circular wall he builds being taken down in 4 hits at max, with a 20 second cooldown, is laughable), and he's just not a teamfighter.

And then you neuter his best move for splitpushing? Like, if Yorick is just going to be a splitpusher, then in the current meta where hard engages(Like Gragas or Rek'sai) are favored, having a split pusher on your team is a hindrance. Having the Maiden automatically progress down a lane was what made him strong, and while preferably I would enjoy having control over her, taking away that automatic pushing will hurt him(Like I mentioned in the scenario above, it's telegraphed easily enough if you have to use her in a lane, instead of 'firing and forgetting' that you did before).

Like...I would prefer to be able to control the maiden from a distance with R. Barring that, having her automatically push a lane without having to be there at all is a good consolation. But now you have to be in a lane to get her to push, it'll just give it away. "Oh Yoricks at top and just left, go stop the Maiden", instead of it being a surprise 'Wait why is our top lane being pushed? Oh crap it's the maiden!'

I take it that the AI was changed to help Jungle Yorick.

Oh definitely. That part I agree with, but would you take Jungle Yorick over Gragas or Rek'sai? Y'know...junglers that can actually gank >_> The wall is nice, but it has a sad cooldown and since you'll probably level it 3rd, 2 hits is laughable.

Edit-Also, due to Yoricks 'R' nature, technically this will make him the first semi-true pet champion, in the sense that the maiden is active until it dies, but what's barring him from being a 'true' pet champion is that the maiden will go off and push when you go into combat with a lane.

zkylon

zkylewd
confused a bit about the yasuo changes, i'm guessing they're a nerf meant to address him being broken right now but not sure where the stat changes leave him considering the ult nerf seems to be fairly big, specially early on

Yeah, I really don't care it was just funny seeing Definitely not Veigar popping up suddenly haha.
seems like on smite the spine breaking twists happen for boys also

so progressive

this doesn't sound much different tho, just maybe puts u on a 30s timer if you mistime the lane and don't find urself any minions to spawn the maiden on?

i guess that's not a minor thing considering the maiden lasts until killed

this doesn't sound much different tho, just maybe puts u on a 30s timer if you mistime the lane and don't find urself any minions to spawn the maiden on?

i guess that's not a minor thing considering the maiden lasts until killed

It means you have to enter combat in order for the maiden to auto a lane. She wont march down with minions otherwise

Calvero

Banned
confused a bit about the yasuo changes, i'm guessing they're a nerf meant to address him being broken right now but not sure where the stat changes leave him considering the ult nerf seems to be fairly big, specially early on

that nerf is so stupid and hasty. his tank build grew so much in such short time b/c first his crit build was bugged in that he wouldn't auto after his ult if his next AA was a crit. and then when they 'fixed' it his ult is now bugged and he autos during his ult.

Duress

Got a double IP buff. I've been a lot of losing games. I'm just going to save all my ip until the buff runs out. See how much I got total. I usually play 2-3 games a day.

Ken

what are the little red circles i sometimes see when i walk into bushes now

are they supposed to be dead wards

Top Bottom