• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Someone posted my comment on the victorious skin on reddit. Means I can't tease things here or give my opinions as much for fear it's posted on reddit and taken as riot gospel.

Probably a lurker craving reddit karma, but still.

I feel like leveling up nuYorick's ultimate should let him summon more mistwalkers.

Does he share mistwalkers with the Maiden while they're together or do they each have their own groups?

They each have their own pool, the Maiden will summon mistwalkers when she's by herself(?)

Someone posted my comment on the victorious skin on reddit. Means I can't tease things here or give my opinions as much for fear it's posted on reddit and taken as riot gospel.

Probably a lurker craving reddit karma, but still.

I bet it's newt

newt loves the karma

Thanks tho <3

Im a lot less filtered on Gaf cos it's just me posting my personal opinion on things and trolling you guys with details that don't really say anything, but I don't want everything I post to end up on reddit. If I criticise a design for instance I don't want it posted on Reddit like "Rioter on Gaf thinks x rework is trash" and make it sound like I'm insulting colleagues or anything, because that's the type of thing reddit does.

I want to just post here like I have for years.

Just means I have to post less and filter my posts a lot more to generic bullshit, or not post at all.

I bet it's newt

newt loves the karma

The reddit name was Pentakilly

I KNEW IT

YOU THINK THE YORICK REWORK IS TRASH

And for the redditors who won't read the spoiler text because they'll be emotionally confused when they see a random block at the bottom of this post, reddit continues to suck.

what loser takes time to lurk gaf and follow phils posts for that long lol

imagine i was a riot employee

reddit would fucking implode with the things i say about this game

Ketch

so I ended up 1 page with flat AD, armor, MR and AD quints for ADCs and tanks
1 page with flat magic pen, armor and MR and the cheap CDR quints for AP
1 page with flat magic pen, armor, and full cheap cdr blues and quints for vlad.

i wanted to get more stuff that you guys recommended but it was too expensive. The goal was to buy stuff that's generically useful that wont go out of style, since I haven't played 90% of the champions and I'm not sure what I'll gravitate towards later.

I really only spent IP on flat AD reds, armor yellow, MR blues, and AD quints. I think those are pretty generic/all purpose so it should be fine in the long run. The rest I filled with the 1ip runes. About 4k IP in total.

edit: Confirmed by rioter on GAF, next champion is some kind of troll.

Let's do that thing where we remake champions.

Passive: Best Friends
Nunu periodically tosses a snowball at nearby units while Willump is in combat. Prioritizes enemy champions and targets being attacked by Willump.

Q: Chomp
Willump's next basic attack bites the target for additional true damage. This is reduced against enemy champions and does not affect structures. Chomping on monsters grant bonus effects.

W: Blood Boil
Nunu & Willump passively gain attack speed. Activating the ability cleanses them of roots and slows and increases their movement speed for a short time.

E: Snowball
Nunu tosses a large snowball to a target location that leaves a clump of snow that location for a short time. Enemies hit by the snowball or moving through the snow are slowed briefly.

R: Absolute Zero
Willump begins channeling and slows nearby units in a large area. Upon completing the channel, he deals magic damage based on how long he channeled.

nunu

passive: dance class. nunu is always dancing

q: strobe lights. nunu shines a light over himself, dealing 1 damage to nocturne.

w: fast feet. while running mid, nunu gains 50 movespeed

e: bounty. every death nunu has gives the enemy team 500 gold.

r: disco time. for 45 seconds, your entire team becomes nunu.

Nekofrog

Banned
For you mid lane mains: try subbing out 3mpen marks for 3 attack speed marks. The extra 5%attack speed actually makes a noticeable difference in your farming. I've been doing it for about 2 months now and it makes ranged ap mids auto attacks feel ridiculously smooth and farming under tower super super easy

zkylon

zkylewd
stop talking about ot13

i don't have any time to keep making these -__-

Runes are ridiculously expensive in general.
yeah

runes are really bad in every possible way

People posting my LoLGAF posts on reddit, time to cut down on my posting feelsbadman
yeah i saw that

from now on i'll be ur new secret informant

you can tell super seecret stuff to me and i'll just go "a rioter who wishes to remain anonymous told me that scythe girl is next champion"

"also league anime"

no one will ever know

No patch notes yet?
patch is not this week, it's next week i think

Thanks tho <3

Im a lot less filtered on Gaf cos it's just me posting my personal opinion on things and trolling you guys with details that don't really say anything, but I don't want everything I post to end up on reddit. If I criticise a design for instance I don't want it posted on Reddit like "Rioter on Gaf thinks x rework is trash" and make it sound like I'm insulting colleagues or anything, because that's the type of thing reddit does.

I want to just post here like I have for years.

Just means I have to post less and filter my posts a lot more to generic bullshit, or not post at all.
idk, i think if tryndamere doesn't care about shitposting neither should you :^)

I think you're getting Newt mixed up with Nev. No-one likes Karma.
i like karma

a bit

This ot title is even more fitting. Probs to Doby
dobs didn't even come up with it

his idea was something duck related or something

Reivaxe

Thinking about it and I feel like this game just wants to hurt me.

Use to love playing Poppy. When the Hextech BS started I invested RP into it half for the chance to get a damn Poppy Skin (cause for some reason all but 2 of her skins are legacy and I don't like the 2 you can buy). Got a good one (Ragdoll) but ... I stopped playing her after they gutted her cause what they want for Poppy isn't what Poppy players want (They seem to want her to be a peel tank for the ADC late game instead of the engage tank that players have been playing her as ... but her kit's not great for playing support, she's a solo laner. And as a solo lane tank she's now out scaled by other top lane tanks who can hard engage).

Use to love playing Trist ... got a Dragon Skin for her in hextech even. But I stopped playing her a LOONG time ago cause fuck dealing with Bot Lane so I've yet to even use that skin.

I find the champ I love the most (Illaoi) ... but they refuse to give her a new skin and instead make a line of cheapo skins for champs with too many damn skins. :mad: .... >:'(

Oh well ... I'll come back when I feel like it I guess. I can't even be bothered to grind IP for Yorick. Til then I guess I'll use this sub month NCsoft snuck on me for BnS (I really hate when a MMO auto takes a month sub cause you forgot to shut down your sub after you stopped playing...)

PS- Yas nerfs make me happy though. I want him gutted worse than Kindred >_>

mcz117chief

Another game where everyone picks shit like Katarina top but shout at me for picking Lulu support, *le sigh.

"Omg don't pick Lulu, pick something tanky!" - Katarina top 2016, gold league

garath

I'm feeling great lately. Vi is back, elise is still good and khazix has his good moments. I'm in my zone. Might even want to play ranked again

Ketch

oh man, crushing nerds as leona is so satisfying. The constant going in and stun lock and aoe explosions gets me real excited. solari locket is OP.

killatopak

Gold Member
Zed_Splash_10.jpg

Championship Zed.

Looks pretty dope.

Top Bottom