• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Havent got a regular chest in like 2 months. Finally got one and managed to pull a dark star thresh :). Too bad I don't play support lol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
GhtYlcS.jpg

picked up this team and carried them to the finish line

p.s. it's so fun being the bully vs nasus for once

Reivaxe

Yasuo's twin brother

I want the new champ to be a little kawaii kraken priestess from Illaoi's people.
She'd be a highly mobile kawaii duelist (Just like they made Kled cause "all the dualist are too serious" they could make her cause done of them are kawaii! I keep saying kawaii cause when I think tentacles I think Japanese food but yeah, I want a cute lil duelist!). She'd use tentacles like Spiderman's web shooters to swing herself over walls.

Riot ... Illaoi's should have a little person to protect just like Garen has Lux and Darius has that lil asshole Draven :O

zkylon

zkylewd
I proposed a couple but none of them had anything to do with ducks. Zyklon must be mixing it up with some weird doujins he's read lately.
pretty sure they were all crap anyways

Championship Zed.

Looks pretty dope.
yup, i like how there's summoners in it lol

Havent got a regular chest in like 2 months. Finally got one and managed to pull a dark star thresh :). Too bad I don't play support lol.
whoa that's lucky

JulianImp

Just think of him as Roadhog.
f08.jpg

Pretend roadhog is thresh and the angry gorilla is mega gnar.

Nah, that'd be Blitz since Thresh's hook yanks the other way.

Finally played a normal game after forever. God damn Braum/Trist team was a royal pain and our Yi was dumb enough to actually try to fight them both while we had just been killed and he had <50% HP, but in the end we persevered even with our Cho AFKing through the midgame because his internet connection was acting up on him or something. It was nice that I got to play with my shiny new Nami koi chroma, and I realized I've finally gotten somewhat better at judging when to use my ult, saving my team a couple times by using it to disegage even when I was too far back to actually get there in time to help them.

Seriously, learning to stop hoarding my ults and not using them even when I should've just in case I needed them later has really helped me play better, since even when I mess them up I at least get to learn from that, rather than keeping it available but never actually using it "just in case".

Reivaxe

what if it was just a kawaii tentacle

with a wig

Illaoi's tentacles are already kawaii without a wig!

But we don't have a kawaii tentacle priestess to go with the kawaii tentacles.

Illaoi is a tall glass of sexy "take me priestess!" but she aint a lil kawaii girl.

drawkcaB

Holy moly new Taric is ridiculously strong, wow. Such a strong support. The tower dives, turning teamfights on a dime, counter engages galore. Jesus. If the opposing team comp needs doesn't have the range necessary to poke I don't know how you deal with this.

First game ever with him and picked him into a Volibear support. Hate playing against Voli support because each and every goddamn bronze shitter ADC I play with doesn't know well enough to stay away. Completely ruined him. And without his gimmick early level engages to get his ADC fed it may as well be a 5v3 mid-game onwards. Completely ruined that bearish fuck.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really love how ppl on reddit seem to be begging for riot to fill lcs with ads

what kind of people wants to be advertised to

who the fuck are these people

Finally saw that Reddit topic Costy mentioned.

Honestly, while it's really lame that someone on Reddit brought it up, it's never a good idea to comment on anything that is not released, NDA or not. I'd only do it if management or marketing gave you guys a (written) go, or the company actually posted something public. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a word with Riot, but hoping it's not too bad.

Finally saw that Reddit topic Costy mentioned.

Honestly, while it's really lame that someone on Reddit brought it up, it's never a good idea to comment on anything that is not released, NDA or not. I'd only do it if management or marketing gave you guys a (written) go, or the company actually posted something public. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a word with Riot, but hoping it's not too bad.

Eh, hinting at something isn't that bad. IIRC last time I heard someone getting fired at Riot for breaking NDA, was this guy who talked about Dreadnought nasus on a podcast.

Eh, hinting at something isn't that bad. IIRC last time I heard someone getting fired at Riot for breaking NDA, was this guy who talked about Dreadnought nasus on a podcast.

It's really not just about Riot, but work in general. There are companies were you can get fired for stuff like that. It's just unprofessional to tease/leak stuff. I mean imagine if we had a lot of Rioters tease "these X things aren't it" then we can slowly narrow down which X it is.

Leezard

It's really not just about Riot, but work in general. There are companies were you can get fired for stuff like that. It's just unprofessional to tease/leak stuff. I mean imagine if we had a lot of Rioters tease "these X things aren't it" then we can slowly narrow down which X it is.

Rioters have been doing that stuff on reddit in the past though, and it has never really been an issue. It's just that cross forum stalking is on another level.

Rioters have been doing that stuff on reddit in the past though, and it has never really been an issue. It's just that cross forum stalking is on another level.

Yeah. Riot always teases, and has done so since the old forums. It's really nothing new. Except the cross-forum stalking.

Calvero

Banned
Yeah. Riot always teases, and has done so since the old forums. It's really nothing new. Except the cross-forum stalking.

Yup. Teasing is something Riot always does, and have been doing since way back in the day. The cross-forum stalking is just weird and creepy.

zkylon

zkylewd

eh i disagree

honestly
1- i don't think someone posting it on reddit is too bad, after all it's sort of interesting news for everyone (also funny enough i had missed costy's post and found out about it on the league subreddit lol)
2- it's fun for costy to tease this stuff around here and it's nothing unique to him, rioters have done it forever and it's just fun community interaction that hurts no one (except crushing my hopes and dreams of one good viktor skin)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Someone posted my comment on the victorious skin on reddit. Means I can't tease things here or give my opinions as much for fear it's posted on reddit and taken as riot gospel.

Probably a lurker craving reddit karma, but still.

You can always post it in secret using the email tags so only GAF users can see it.

Top Bottom