• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao1_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao2_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao3_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao4_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao5_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao6_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao7_1280.png

tumblr_nhmka7UI3n1r6o1dao8_1280.png

last comic

Build ninja boots and stack health like crazy
I'm not even sure what I did, but I'll remember this. It's a blur of death now.

Just stop playing her
But I love her...She is one of my favorite champions to play, simply for being fun. But I really do need to learn another top laner, because Illaoi is way too easily kited and torn down by ranged. She counts heavily on the other team being ballsy enough to fight in her face. If the team knows to stay away, or run away after she ults, she is pretty useless.

Ever

Banned
Hi guys, I'm new here. Does anyone watch LCS? I used to lurk and saw there used to be an LCS thread, but there isn't one anymore. That last game between Liquid and Echo Fox was hilarious.

Yeah....I genuinely don't know what to do. Doubles my CS. Pinned under tower. Do I just give up tower and start roaming? So clueless.

Grab your butts and hope your JG is smart enuff to know that and ADC top is a GREAT lane to get fed off of seeing how they're designed to not be solo laners in most cases.

I use to take Trist top vs Illaoi when I started going top because "Oh! i can farm from a safe distance and hit her from far away! Yay! :D". Could farm and lane without trouble till a JG gank came and now I'm knocking on death's door.

ADC top is best countered by you having a JG with CC and enuff smarts to know that if you give a top laner an advantage in this match up they can get outta the lane safely where as the ADC top will be struggling for farm if the top can get ahead.

Even if we lose this, im proud of my team.

9b136be973de5a95e3aa42ac9c03df54.png
This most be some parallel world. Why aren't they calling you names and telling you to go fuck yourself? All the assholes must settle at Bronze/Silver.

Great. Just started a ranked game where my Jungler and ADC were both autofilled. This is going to go well. OKay....I'm Mid, switching to Support. Support is going to go Jungle. Jungle is going Mid. Our ADC is just fucked. This is going to be fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
i never run into ppl tell u to fuck yourself because of autofill, i've seen ppl try and accomodate and ppl be like "sorry cant play anything else" (that's me)

Calvero

Banned
The worst I've had is someone telling me they want to jungle and me telling them I don't want to play support. They told me that somebody has to give up their position for him. Just told him to keep going and that I didn't mind trolling my own game for 20 minutes or however long it took for the game to end. They promptly dodged.

Oh, I've also had people try to force me into certain picks by "accidently" locking in the wrong champion that happened to work most in my chosen position. Them they'd tell me what they want and to trade. I always just say "tough luck"

i never run into ppl tell u to fuck yourself because of autofill, i've seen ppl try and accomodate and ppl be like "sorry cant play anything else" (that's me)
Yeah. Kind of funny I made that comment, then 5 minutes later landed in my game with 2 who had autofilled. 3 of us shifted positions no problem to accommodate, and we ended up stomping the other team. So maybe true kindness shines when fighting the true evil that is Autofill.

The worst I've had is someone telling me they want to jungle and me telling them I don't want to play support. They told me that somebody has to give up their position for him. Just told him to keep going and that I didn't mind trolling my own game for 20 minutes or however long it took for the game to end. They promptly dodged.

Oh, I've also had people try to force me into certain picks by "accidentally" locking in the wrong champion that happened to work most in my chosen position. Them they'd tell me what they want and to trade. I always just say "tough luck"
Whoopsie Daisy!

Leezard

These people. Our Jhin never connects but our midlaner says "nah dont remake, its free win" so the rest of my team denies the remake and we get free loss. nice.

I just don't know how those people think. Our jungler said "man I trusted that our mid laner would be able to carry after what he said"

I've never had that happen until now as well. Shit sucks.

I mean, the first rule of League is not to trust your team mates.

zkylon

zkylewd
i already told noot the story, but i've had a friend of mine dc, then a rando in our team tell everyone in the team that they were on duo with my friend and that he was reconnecting, so everybody voted no on the remake and we lost horribly

some people are just plain psychos

I don't understand why remake even needs to be a vote. If one or more teammates aren't playing by 3 minutes you're already at a massive disadvantage, if they take any longer the game will be fucked beyond repair.

Ever

Banned
when will rito revert all the garbage and completely unnecessary nerfs to Kindred ( .____.)

Kindred was so oppressive back when she was meta. She had the strongest level 2 gank in the game, and would kite you to death if you met her in the jungle. I think she needs a little tuning before we can bring her back up again.

I'm still really bad at knowing when to teleport in as a top laner. I find myself hardly using it, and so I've pondered if I should just stop bringing it and switch for something else? I'm sure I'm missing a lot of opportunities, but it'd sure help if bot lane put out more wards, or I got wards down in dragon bit when a fight was breaking out. I feel like my TP is going to waste.

Yeah. Sure that it's possible to win, but there's just no point in not getting a proper game.
Yeah. Agreed on that too.

Hi guys, I'm new here.....
First thing is first. You're going to need a sweet avatar.

Top Bottom