• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

You've had since June!
LLShC.gif

killatopak

I might be getting nioh.

Emphasis on might.

I will be buying pro in two weeks in japan. Srp is around 45k yen but on amazon jp it's on 50+k yen. Depends if I can find a cheaper one there. If I can get it cheap, I would be buying nioh as well.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
If the people complaining about thread timing helped us do it it'd be finished sooner

jk we'd still have to do everything by ourselves cuz you guys suck (^:

Man, we're getting Nioh so soon. League will have to wait for a while then.

Anyone else getting Nioh here?

I would be getting it on day one but I'm leaving again in 3 days so I have to wait 2 weeks till I'm back home again. Sad.

zkylon

zkylewd
nVYCzLo.png

i love how twitch detected my language so they decided to translate "korean" but not the rest of the text

man i rooted for azubu so hard, twitch is garbage

Azubu was a scam, they lasted way longer than they deserved specially since their player was worse than fucking Flash Twitch.

If you're gonna root for a Twitch killer root for hitbox or something actually good and not the successor to that site that didn't pay people whose name I forgot.

Talents

Banned
Yeah I don't think he'll maintain above 30k viewers after a couple of weeks. He never was really entertaining as a streamer, he's just good at the game.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think it'll be very clear that the people that watch Faker vs people that watch imaqtpie or doublelift or sneaky are watching for very different purposes. Granted even people watching imaqtpie, doublelift, and sneaky are also very different but with faker being even moreso. Faker will still have a high view count but it fits a different niche.

zkylon

zkylewd
WTF Those views.

Imagine if Faker had charisma.
faker has lots of charisma, he just doesn't speak english or is a clown like qtpie

i like qtpie and voyboy and whatnot, but faker is not here to entertain you, faker will just do his thing and have fun playing league and we're all blessed for being allowed to watch him

Ever

Banned
Even KkOma is streaming on Twitch, this is pretty awesome.

faker has lots of charisma, he just doesn't speak english or is a clown like qtpie

i like qtpie and voyboy and whatnot, but faker is not here to entertain you, faker will just do his thing and have fun playing league and we're all blessed for being allowed to watch him

lol

Top Bottom