• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Poor other team.

e2edbee54e4d3c0dc36678a1d0c96e02.png

I do not believe that this is not just a clever photoshop.

Getting paired up with a Bronze 3 ADC who lost 16 games of solo queue in a row is what I live for.

Flex Queue is the best thing that has ever happened to League of Legends.

Can anyone explain WTF happened to Origen?

It started with xPeke breaking off from Fnatic to start his own team. I remember that they definitely were doing fantastic at the beginning they were among the top EU teams. Then there was some sort of fallout with employees. Players quit, forcing xPeke to start playing again (as mid) and they did worse but still okay. Eventually xPeke got forced to play not (terribly). After some time he's not part of the active players, and now Origen is a joke after going winless.

What was that fallout and why Origen keep sliding down?

Can anyone explain WTF happened to Origen?

It started with xPeke breaking off from Fnatic to start his own team. I remember that they definitely were doing fantastic at the beginning they were among the top EU teams. Then there was some sort of fallout with employees. Players quit, forcing xPeke to start playing again (as mid) and they did worse but still okay. Eventually xPeke got forced to play not (terribly). After some time he's not part of the active players, and now Origen is a joke after going winless.

What was that fallout and why Origen keep sliding down?
They're the Team Liquid of EU

zkylon

zkylewd
Corki
Missile Barrage (R) [!]
Base damage lowered from 100/130/160 to 60/80/100.
AP scaling on missiles lowered from 30% to 18%
Total AD scaling on missiles lowered from 20/60/100% to 10/35/60%.
Big One damage increased from 50% to 150% increased damage.
pretty decent corki nerfs, he loses a lot of poke but gains a bit of burst when he has the big ult

Ayy D2. Now the real grind begins.
nice

how many games it took u to get d2?

Talents

Banned
pretty decent corki nerfs, he loses a lot of poke but gains a bit of burst when he has the big ult

nice

how many games it took u to get d2?

Currently at 97 W - 84 L according to op.gg. So 181. Was hoping to get here quicker but got stuck in D5 for like 70 games lul.

Talents is trying to get out of Diamond 2. If he plays Zed, he'll drop to Gold 4.

edit: I got matched with Nidalee.

"Your love of animals and steamy situations means I will match you with the multi-purpose candidate Nidalee. As a robot I can relate to a transformer."

tumblr_mup5zwjXX71rjz00xo1_500.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
meanwhile at rito headquarters

Dino_Gnar_Promo_640x360.jpg

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

to be fair this upcoming azir toy is great

zkylon

zkylewd
the tracer nendoroid isn't even that great but i kind of want to buy it just to hate on riot

just reissue that fucking ahri damn it

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
i guess this is where all the flex matchmaking efforts went

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/find-your-match

This is extremely limited. It doesn't even have any of the good champs, pretty lazy effort. I give it a flex/10.

People are posting NSFW stuff in the thread again!

That's not really NSFW, at the very least not compared to some of the lewd waifu crap that gets embedded in here without any sort of warning from time to time.

So today I started writing down things I did wrong in game on my second screen so that I can look at it and try to pay better attention. I think my warding was better today, but I realized I still don't respect the enemy's engage range enough in lane :x The vod review was helpful though.

1upsuper

Man, I've had friends tell me to try League for years now and one friend is constantly telling me to try it, so I'm finally starting to break down and consider it. Never really played any online PC games before, let alone any MOBAs.

23qwerty

Man, I've had friends tell me to try League for years now and one friend is constantly telling me to try it, so I'm finally starting to break down and consider it. Never really played any online PC games before, let alone any MOBAs.

do itttt

just dont play with a friend on their main account probably

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Don't ever call me that

you're gonna need way more mid games in ranked to clear that adc history (^:

run away while you're still pure

So I don't drag them down or something?

it's more so you don't get matched against people that know how to play (sort of) and have an absolutely miserable time getting destroyed over and over while still trying to figure out things

also make sure to drop by the gaf clan so you can start identifying the kind of people you have to avoid playing with as soon as possible

zkylon

zkylewd
Any time you want to license out for some Nendos, Riot.

Embarrassing that Blizzard and Valve beat you to it.
i'd forgotten about the doto nendoroids

that really is embarrassing

how hard can it be to just license it out and everyone wins

killatopak

I consider moba similar to a souls game.

It's an acquired taste and you'll die very often but the rewarding feeling that you get after you win is just so worth it for all the pain.

Top Bottom