• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

JulianImp

Yeah, Nami is nice. I was thinking as a banned-or-pick backup.

I play mainly Nami/Zyra with some occasional other picks.

Yeah, I might try poison ivy next time sushi gets drafted into the rival team.

Have you tried Bard? His upcoming buff should make him stronger at all phases and he'll be in a nice spot. He's very proactive with lots of fun tricks.

Haven't bought him, and he costs too much IP for me to get since I'm still grabbing runes for playing toplane (still nine 410 AS reds and two 1025 AS quints left to go). Might give him a try eventually, though.

TheFlow

Banned
She build the rest of the support items too late to recover

she had no redemption or locket almost 40 minutes in the game. she seems to build the same thing every game as well. That explains her losing streak.

also bard is fun. hope he becomes meta soon along with ali. need some diversity.

zkylon

zkylewd
you can get to gold with just about anything, the champion is rarely the issue

star_guardian_ahri_concept_art__fan_skin_for_lol__by_citemer-db364w5.jpg

rito pls

zkylon

zkylewd
Tails are pretty big to animate

Her hair could be shortened to avoid to be animated or remain static

Imagine that model in LoL , like high quality skin would increase its price
i'm really consufed here

you're like aware ahri is a champion that already exists in league right lol?

jerd

...are they buffing Nunu on the PBE? This Nunu?

Max E first. I've played quite a few support Sion games and every time I'm on the receiving end of one they've always maxed Q first and it's very easy to play around.

They're nerfing his hp and regen alongside it but it will def make his passive more interesting. I've been playing him a bit lately though and he feels great already imo but he's obviously still boring to most people

drawkcaB

you don't max q on lulu?

edit: huh, apparently it's e now? how come?

Not only do you max E now, but statistically been stronger for a long, long time. Like, tail end of season 5 long.

On top of what Stone said, it's a dual use ability. As an example, let's say you're playing vs. a blitz lane, you can use E to shield when the blitz lands the grab or use offensively when he misses. Getting E on also makes Q follow-ups a since since they originate from pix.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea that's interesting, i don't really follow support so i figured it'd be q max like it always was in mid

i see lulu lanes shove so much it feels like maybe q is a little too strong for a one pointer tho?

weird...

yea that's interesting, i don't really follow support so i figured it'd be q max like it always was in mid

i see lulu lanes shove so much it feels like maybe q is a little too strong for a one pointer tho?

weird...

From my lulu experience her Q is kind of useless since you wont be lane clearing.

you better put E on you and poke them with AA's with support mastery you can farm a good bunch of gold via poking and its pretty safe

drawkcaB

weird...

Way back in the day before solo lane Lulu she used to max Q as a support, and Lulu players maxing E first as a majority is fairly recent. I'm not sure whether or not E-max was statistically stronger back then. Who knows, could have been the case. I don't recall having the amount of information we have these days to sift through though.

It's actually an interesting case in players' perception of power vs. actual power in a champion. The numbers I was looking at for well over a year now indicated that E-max support Lulu win rates where in the ball park of ~53% vs. ~48% for Q-max support Lulu. As more and more supports started doing E-max this season as a counter to frequent dive/assassin picks her win rates have gradually shifted towards the ~53% mark.

Her W-buff and a favourable meta help out, sure, but it's mostly a case of players discovering a new aspect of a champion, which is always nice to see.

Dekutulla

man, I am doing really bad in my placements. gonna get bronze for sure, hope I can get at least like b3 or something

goodbye, silver...I was with you for too short a time...

:v

Type2

Skipped a division XD

May I have your attention please:

I would like to announce that I have achieved the rank of Gold 1, and am soon to reach Platinum. The following list of users are Gaffers (whom I outrank) who are at risk of being targeted by my dank memes. If you are on this list, I suggest you git gud as soon as possible, or face my wrath.

To be meme'd:

- Ghost on Bnet

- Dobkeratops

- 7flow

- Bwlzero

- Fuzzery

- HemiPoweredDrone

- Kayos90

- NaotaFakuza

- Breakfast Bagel

- Stone Ocean

- EzekelRAGE

- Envelaap

- Heavenly Hammer

- Scy

- Type2

- Vincent Alexander

- 7flow

- Orochinagis

- MoonToonEx

- Quonny

- Ssubtle

- Zkylon

...along with many others.

This is been a public service announcement from your boy, Ever. Have a good evening.
I shall not be meme'd
3b569170774248dfa451311ef41389a0.png

And I got there with the freshest winrate, the dankest stats and all the boys want to duo with me.

she had no redemption or locket almost 40 minutes in the game. she seems to build the same thing every game as well. That explains her losing streak.

also bard is fun. hope he becomes meta soon along with ali. need some diversity.

I agree here. Not building redemption on a support that actually has shields is kind of questionable (ignoring the fact that just about every support builds it anyways because the heal is useful). The locket shield is generally useful as well. The confusing thing to me is getting flat mpen late in the game when you have very little in the way of AP items and people are likely to have built magic resist already.

weird...

I use Q to help keep the lane pushed out when I can and not pushing into my tower. I usually start Q level 1 and then use it on the ranged creeps if I gave the jungler a pull or the whole wave if jg starts on the top side. Even if it doesn't have a ton of damage at level 1, it's got enough in lane to keep the lane away from your tower if your ADC is also trying to push.

Edit: HAHA Envelaap, I was right about the name for the next power rangers OT!

Quonny

many have wondered where this magnanimous strength of imaqtpie comes from in the world of runeterra, and the secret is the fact that i can h

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I agree here. Not building redemption on a support that actually has shields is kind of questionable (ignoring the fact that just about every support builds it anyways because the heal is useful). The locket shield is generally useful as well. The confusing thing to me is getting flat mpen late in the game when you have very little in the way of AP items and people are likely to have built magic resist already.

I use Q to help keep the lane pushed out when I can and not pushing into my tower. I usually start Q level 1 and then use it on the ranged creeps if I gave the jungler a pull or the whole wave if jg starts on the top side. Even if it doesn't have a ton of damage at level 1, it's got enough in lane to keep the lane away from your tower if your ADC is also trying to push.

Edit: HAHA Envelaap, I was right about the name for the next power rangers OT!
Yeah they choose the most boring option D:

Quonny

i could not for the life of me tell you those were league characters if it wasn't posted in this thread

i still dont know who they are

ashe? shen? trynd? kallista?

Top Bottom