• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

they couldn't stop him! there was too much to be lost by focusing top

it was a really fun game to watch, watching oddone's stream when they initially thought they lost, and it was a really torpid environment, and then xspecial just quietly pushes them back, and then they get invigorated again.

but you put your effort into pushing early, dudes are gonna get big and try to turtle you, m5 played it out really well. fidd fear is rage inducing, flash fear when chasing ughhh.

Volimar

Several moments when I thought all the backdooring was going to pay off for TSM. Xspecial really came through at the end there as well. But yeah, Shen shouldn't have been allowed to farm so long....then again I probably wouldn't have let him make it to the champ select screen.

For some reason, Oddone's stream kept giving me ads like every 20 seconds. It was unwatchable. Had to watch the official stream.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Dyrus played a terrible game. Some really bad initiates and zoned out of lane so hard. It's no surprise that M5 one, but TSM played really well as a team well enough to keep up. And it really does become an issue when your support is level 12 at the 40 minute mark.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The aggressive (and borderline suicidal) backdooring is what kept TSM in the game as long as they did.

I think TSM will come back in full force in time for IPL5.

brian!

yeah if they had a different pick top (or even if they had delayed their top pick for last) it would have been different, shen straight up beats out jax, especially when your jungle is intent on stealing the other teams jungle and the mid needs to back him up.

Dyrus could have played better sure, but he was dealt a shitty hand.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Dyrus could have played better sure, but he was dealt a shitty hand.
That doesn't force you into a terrible build. It's not even an issue of lane counters, he did fine early game but fell apart mid and late game because of how bad his build was. TSM wasn't pushing hard enough to force team fights and stop Shen from farming once Dyrus left the lane. If you are still stacking Doran's and building Gunblade on Jax you don't know what's up.

John

25 minutes in on the rerun, 3/0/2 support Fiddle still has never ulted. I'm really intrigued by support Fiddle now 0_0

brian!

That doesn't force you into a terrible build. It's not even an issue of lane counters, he did fine early game but fell apart mid and late game because of how bad his build was. TSM wasn't pushing hard enough to force team fights and stop Shen from farming once Dyrus left the lane. If you are still stacking Doran's and building Gunblade on Jax you don't know what's up.

I mean regardless of his build (I don't know how to build Jax), it took him so long to even be able to finish any sort of high-level item. Even if he built tankier or whatever, it would have been long overdue.

Avinexus

I mean regardless of his build (I don't know how to build Jax), it took him so long to even be able to finish any sort of high-level item. Even if he built tankier or whatever, it would have been long overdue.

Yeah, 50 minutes into the game all he had was Gundblade, Wriggles, and pieces of Trinity Force. Hell, even Cass didn't have a Deathcap at 50 minutes. The only reason they were even in the game was from the backdooring, only Chaox had enough farm to even be a factor in team fights.

brian!

EG now "brother" team of TSM

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?/topic/25931-solomid-major-updates/#entry190356

EG definitely my favorite team atm. Realistically I probably won't be playing this game by the time Season 3 comes around, but thinking of EG and TSM in one big gaming house, omg the drama potential. TSM was always the best LoL reality TV, and they are taking it even further.

Also, "I am going to be pissed off all the time because i'll be the only black guy." "Mommaphro always said, "sun you gunna be an athelete." Little did I know I was gonna be a videogamin' athelete under team solo mid." "Basketball, no dawg. Only dunking I do, is in league of legends, UNDER TEAM SOLO MID" -Aphromoo

LoL is heading in the right direction, it's only a matter of time before it becomes video game sports entertainment.

Ferga

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?/topic/25931-solomid-major-updates/#entry190356

EG definitely my favorite team atm. Realistically I probably won't be playing this game by the time Season 3 comes around, but thinking of EG and TSM in one big gaming house, omg the drama potential. TSM was always the best LoL reality TV, and they are taking it even further.

Also, "I am going to be pissed off all the time because i'll be the only black guy." "Mommaphro always said, "sun you gunna be an athelete." Little did I know I was gonna be a videogamin' athelete under team solo mid." "Basketball, no dawg. Only dunking I do, is in league of legends, UNDER TEAM SOLO MID" -Aphromoo

LoL is heading in the right direction, it's only a matter of time before it becomes video game sports entertainment.

Aphromoo in the TSM house would be hilarious. You'll hear him in every TSM stream haha

vhfive

this is awesome news

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The greatest.
ibnOSAq2psSHfP.png

Blizzard

Banned
Ugh, I just had ranked lobby screw up on me for one of the first times ever. It shows the disconnected icon for me, showed like 5 enemy bans, then I clicked an icon and it showed as a ban for my team, apparently chat stopped working, and I can only see certain picks.

It finally said active game was not found and I had to restart the client.

Blizzard

Banned
I honestly don't remember ever seeing a team lose that had malzahar + warwick or malzahar + skarner. The double suppression literally removes 2 people from the other team, and flash ult warwick + malz ult does a lot of damage that cannot be blocked.

Wrekt

Finally finished up my ranked placement matches. 6-4 for a 1273 elo. My first game today featured an Ezreal with 62 CS after 34 minutes. How is that even possible.

brian!

I honestly don't remember ever seeing a team lose that had malzahar + warwick or malzahar + skarner. The double suppression literally removes 2 people from the other team, and flash ult warwick + malz ult does a lot of damage that cannot be blocked.

dawg there is an item that counters suppress completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom