• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 2 - World Championship | Grand Finals is LIVE!

Alastor Mused

Neo Member
I'm hoping to hear from the trophy maker, Let's see what his thoughts are on the tournament, who he's hoping will win and who his favorite players are, and how long it took him to build the trophy cus it looks great.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3am but im not missing anything, this is going to be awesome

scy

Well, it's starting to seem they won't even start the draft whatsoever until they complete their designated fluff. Inty II at least let the drafting begin whilst they fluffed away with analyst talk and the like.

I guess they could have done things while we sat at team select? I dunno. I'm more interested in the time between games rather than the time before the first game.

Boken

Banned
TPA laughing at the Kogmaw ban.

Toyz picking anivia even though he isnt Froggen tier at it.

Wtf cassiopeia. nvm ezreal troll

inky

Amumu and Vayne... OK, this is going to be interesting. Surprised about the lack of Shen, I was sure it was going to be a top pick.

Sibylus

Banned
Anivia! Do eet, do eet.

I guess they could have done things while we sat at team select? I dunno. I'm more interested in the time between games rather than the time before the first game.
It just irks me when fluff takes priority over a packed game schedule. Between technical issues and the fluff there's been a ridiculous amount of downtime and so very few games than what I'd like (I've similar feelings about various SC2 comps, it's drawn out so damn much). I've probably just been spoiled by the Inty's comparative buffet, with new games separated by a mere ten minutes or so of fluff, and you hop into a half-completed or two-thirds completed draft at the end of that intermission.

Alastor Mused

Neo Member
Vayne pick into karthus/sona/amumu is way too confident

Also, what did I say, Toyz isnt that good at anivia

AOE team comp no#1

Anivia needs to lock out karthus in team fights. Its their only hope.

I agree, Toyz isn't that great at Anivia. Kartus bans incoming. TPA's strong start was lost when Karthus got rolling. Well played for AZF.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
TPA Winning fight, Karthus' cheap ult, AF win game.

Also, does anyone know what keyboard that is TPA are using? I think it was TPA anyway, black, lit blue, curved up.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
exactly, AoE stomp

That's not what he said. Those were all good fighting from all of those players that won that. If a team can just spam AoE all day and win then Azubu shouldn't win. Azubu played absolutely amazing in all of those fights and used their kit excellently.

The AoE debate is hilarious. Like I said in chat, if anything, what hurt was that Anivia and Maokai's ults are static while Karthus' ult is mobile. If AF is smart they'll simply move the fight slightly out of the opposing AoEs, taking Karthus with them. That's what's up.

Top Bottom