• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Trailer (TV Commercial)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
iEuu5UPeiTMlN.gif

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Also if this is the teaser that is supposed to be release tonight... lol.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im cool with 17 minutes of SP footage but everyone knows that MP is where is at.

Seriously, not sure that kind of person even deserves to play it.

I mean, did you skip PS3/360 this entire generation and then just jump right into Wii U and now you're disappointed in third party support and posting about it?

As I said..I have a PC. I had a PS3 for a bit, played and beat the games I wantedt to, sold it, bought a Wii U. I've always been a Nintendo/PC gamer.

This is OBVIOUSLY PS4/PC footage. There's no point in getting this for PS3/360 when it'll look like turd and not have 64 players online.

It's all PC footage

are you saying that as one who knows authoritatively?

anyway, next gen consoles should be in the same league though. maybe some cutbacks.

durango will have the most problems if rumors are true. 8gb of gddr5 will help make ps4 beast past many pc's in that area. whereas durango sits back at only 5gb if rumors are true of the huge os reservation.

i hope that by the end of this game america and or its allies by proxy defeat the bad man from bad place by killing him with weapons

Top Bottom