• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Trailer (TV Commercial)

BF Facebook:

Battlefield 4 is our most human, dramatic, and believable game yet... first single-player game play reveal going live in just a few more hours!

i2Y5IBMhAetHx.gif

Jawmuncher

After Battlefied 3 not being fun in the slightest for me i'm not even going to be touching 4.
Especially since I expect the campaign to be terrible much like 3 (Seriously BF3 campaign was as bad as warfighter imo). However i'd like to be proven wrong.

i hope that by the end of this game america and or its allies by proxy defeat the bad man from bad place by killing him with weapons

ot but, i sure would hate to be in a actual ground infantry battle nowdays, against America especially, or any modern power i suppose.

so many ways to kill you so brutally and efficiently. weapons that would cut through just about any "cover" you could find like it's made of paper. etc.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Here's to hoping it looks and plays amazing when direct feed 1080P 60fps footage is released! Let me see that please.

Ghazi

I know the part with Rihanna singing at the beginning was terribad, but the 2nd half with just the instrumental was pretty good and fitting imo (for the trailer's editing).

I know the part with Rihanna singing at the beginning was terribad, but the 2nd half with just the instrumental was pretty good and fitting imo (for the trailer's editing).
Agreed, got me a little hyped. Maybe it's a little weird, but I love game trailer edits of songs; like that one song from the Assassin's Creed 3 commercial.

Raven77

YAY a trailer for SINGLE PLAYER in a BF game...

Well, at least I wont lose sleep over wondering what i'm missing.

Will wait for multiplayer reveal at E3 (I'm getting Deja Vu here, same thing they did with BF3).

Top Bottom