• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked By Marvel, Amaterasu and Thor are in MvC3

explodet

panoaaacm.jpg

Sun God vs God of Thunder.

MechaX

Fucking awesome.

First Dante, now Amaterasu. If Phoenix Wright makes it in, I'm getting MvC3 day zero, shitty 360 d-pad be damned.

Wallach

ShockingAlberto said:
So with a few exceptions, this debunked list is not proving entirely inaccurate.

http://www.giantbomb.com/marvel-vs-...mor-roster-leaked-via-mvc3-website/35-425521/

I mean, you could guess a lot of them from the silhouettes, but Amaterasu is kind of a longshot guess.

This would be amazing. A few aside I'm not fond of (like our new dog combatant here), Sir Arthur landing a 99 hit combo on someone's ass would be the zenith of fighting game satisfaction.

Gravijah

Wallach said:
This would be amazing. A few aside I'm not fond of (like our new dog combatant here), Sir Arthur landing a 99 hit combo on someone's ass would be the zenith of fighting game satisfaction.

While having Zero in over Mega Man would make me rage.

ShockingAlberto said:
So with a few exceptions, this debunked list is not proving entirely inaccurate.

http://www.giantbomb.com/marvel-vs-...mor-roster-leaked-via-mvc3-website/35-425521/

I mean, you could guess a lot of them from the silhouettes, but Amaterasu is kind of a longshot guess.

The originator of that list was a person on GameFAQs known for posting false info back on the SSBB boards during the Dojo days. It's very unlikely that it's true.

Besides, Emma Frost is disconfirmed.

Sir Ilpalazzo said:
The originator of that list was a person on GameFAQs known for posting false info back on the SSBB boards during the Dojo days. It's very unlikely that it's true.
I agree it's likely not true.

Just strange how the guesses are proving accurate.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
_dementia said:
Nice that Clover is getting some representation, but I wish it was Gene instead.

Ball Buster super combo? Yes, please.

AAK

echoshifting said:
:D

So far the one shrugworthy character is Trish.

Silence you..... Trish is finally after 9 years getting some actual role in a game. I'm loving her inclusion!

Caj814

TheSeks said:
Ball Buster super combo? Yes, please.

With alternately turn into hundred hand butt slaps against the female characters.He is just the perfect candidate for this type of game =(

ReiGun

explodet said:
Looks like Ammy's got the advantage in these screens.
Well of course. Sun > Thunder.

With Phoenix disconfirmed, and Ammy in, I can't really think of any long shots I'm interested in on either side. That detracts from my pre-release hype a little. :(

kenta

Has no PEINS
Gravijah said:
While having Zero in over Mega Man would make me rage.
Having two people from two Dead Rising games would make me rage. Everyone in this thread could rattle off a laundry list of characters who would be more fitting than freaking Chuck

kenta said:
Having two people from two Dead Rising games would make me rage. Everyone in this thread could rattle off a laundry list of characters who would be more fitting than freaking Chuck

In the original version of that list, the characters were listed by filenames. Chuck was "frankalt_chuck", and War Machine was something similar. So the point was that those characters would supposedly get in because it gave Capcom a way to pad the roster with low-resource characters and not because they were necessarily good choices.

FSLink

Banned
Lindsay said:
Ammy!!

That's awesome! They better have Gene and Joe there to! Put Clovers awesome hard work to use ;_;!
Gene confirmed to be not in.
Joe basically confirmed by his obvious silhouette. :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Amaterasu and Thor! FUUUUUUUUCK

ScrubJay

Amaterasu, awesome. Wonder if her poop attack will make it in as a special.

The Steel Samurai would be an awesome addition.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Lard said:
No one from Rival Schools? Onimusha? :(

What's the confirmed list so far?

Ryu
Chun-Li
Dante
Trish
Morrigan
Felicia
Chris Redfield