• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked By Marvel, Amaterasu and Thor are in MvC3

dbztrk

enzo_gt said:
As in Seth from SFIV? What would he add to the game exactly besides being your generic composite-moved boss placed in as a character?

I loved SFIV and SSFIV but none of those characters introduced I can see working in this kind of game apart from Viper, who I wouldn't put at the top of the list for requested characters anyways.

I went and read the whole history of Thanos yesterday too. Holy shit for someone so powerful how come he was generally ass to play in MvC2?

Well obviously Capcom would have to expand on his move set. Also factor in that he can take moves from other characters and he could be quite formidable aka very cheap. :)

Platy

enzo_gt said:
I went and read the whole history of Thanos yesterday too. Holy shit for someone so powerful how come he was generally ass to play in MvC2?

He was a Boss in Marvel Super Heroes ... so they had to nerf him for him to be playable ... and .... he was nerfed a little too much

THAT SAID ... i have a friend who destroy playing with him

dbztrk said:
I'm hoping for Bison, Seth, Captain Commando, Pyron and Dimitri.

I would lalso ove some Star Gladiator characters as well. Specifically Bilstein. I love his character design and Capcom needs more villains for their side.
no more street fighter characters, they're boring on mvc

Caj814

I just hope there are some more Marvel space/cosmic characters included.If it wasn't for the heroes there,the main Marvel universe(616) would have been screwed many times over :lol

Nova
ZVU2d.jpg

Silver Surfer.That bullshit photo doesn't count anymore.
1PhpDl.jpg

Thanos could return especially since he's back in the comics with Imperative
WxIkQ.gif

Drax the Destroyer.Thanos long rival that was created just to kill him.
blhqE.jpg

Blackbolt.Leader of the Inhumans
hVBOp.gif

Quasar(Phyla-Vell)Alternate reality daughter of the original Captain Marvel
kKQme.jpg

Platy said:
He was a Boss in Marvel Super Heroes ... so they had to nerf him for him to be playable ... and .... he was nerfed a little too much

THAT SAID ... i have a friend who destroy playing with him

There's a youtube series of the Inifnity Gauntlet with him against pretty much everyone. Pretty entertaining.

I'm already sold on this, but I really want to see something batshit crazy for the Bosses. Dark Phoenix, Cassandra Nova, Galactus, Cosmic Cube Red Skull, something insane.

KevinCow

Banned
robut said:
Someone made a great suggestion I'd not thought of: they're holding back Spidey to announce him alongside Bionic Commando. Perfect rivalry there, although Doc Ock would be awesome as well. I'd also like to see Rad Spencer vs Bison (the whole dictator, Hitler thing).

Oh yeah, that's a good point. I was thinking extend-o-mechanical-claw-arm-thing vs. extend-o-mechanical-claw-arm-things, but I guess swingy dude vs. swingy dude also makes sense, probably even more so.

Caj814 said:
I just hope there are some more Marvel space/cosmic characters included.If it wasn't for the heroes there,the main Marvel universe(616) would have been screwed many times over :lol

Drax the Destroyer.Thanos long rival that was created just to kill him.
blhqE.jpg

Holy Kratos...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Boombloxer said:
There's a youtube series of the Inifnity Gauntlet with him against pretty much everyone. Pretty entertaining.

I'm already sold on this, but I really want to see something batshit crazy for the Bosses. Dark Phoenix, Cassandra Nova, Galactus, Cosmic Cube Red Skull, something insane.
Dormammu's trailer tease made me excited Jean Grey/Pheonix could be in the game.

I don't know who Dormammu is beyond being a Dr. Strange villain and he doesn't look particularly interesting to me.

Briarios

I dunno if you can tell, but I'd love Nova, too :D However, with Silver Surfer in, I'm not sure they'll pick another cosmic hero ... maybe Thanos as a villain.

Top Bottom