• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
oh ok, good thing I just linked to the pics ;)

where did that episode come from if it doenst air until tomorrow? it was such a good quality, cant be a leak ...

It is a leak. And you can at least throw some spoiler tags on their like everyone on the last couple pages has done. For courtesy's sake.

Satch

Banned
oh ok, good thing I just linked to the pics ;)

where did that episode come from if it doenst air until tomorrow? it was such a good quality, cant be a leak ...

It was good quality because /co/ got it straight from Nick's website.

They just punched in ID numbers until they found it. The same thing happened four years ago with Season 3 of Last Airbender, and they STILL haven't fixed it. I don't know why they won't fix that, because it's pretty crazy that it was that simple.

Same thing happened on their press site. Wtf is up with Nick?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It was good quality because /co/ got it straight from Nick's website.

They just punched in ID numbers until they found it. The same thing happened four years ago with Season 3 of Last Airbender, and they STILL haven't fixed it. I don't know why they won't fix that, because it's pretty crazy that it was that simple.

Same thing happened on their press site. Wtf is up with Nick?

They abandoned their GUTS along time ago

Gui_PT

ibd8bqyoIAvhaf.gif

Omikaru

It has aired.

It's leaked, not aired. It airs at 11am EDT tomorrow, at which point spoiler guidelines for episode 4 will no longer be in effect (read them in the OP). Until then, we're asking everyone to clearly mark and tag spoilers, and not to use IMG tags on leaked stuff, so that people who want to watch it on the official air date whilst participating in this thread can do so without being spoiled. It's unfair that they should be asked or forced to leave in order to accommodate people watching leaked content. And whilst we have no way of enforcing it without a mod signing off on this, it is common sense (and courtesy) to not ruin it for other people.

Just figured I'd clear that up in case someone feels it's now okay to post unmarked spoilers as a result of this post. :)

yeah, I was wondering about that too. That particular close-up shot of his face kinda stood out for me. I'm almost inclined to say that Amon is Aang's (secret?) son now.

no I think the flashback made it pretty clear that Aang went into battle with that one guy (who i think is a younger amon) before - so amon is an old threat, perhaps now with new tricks ... oh I bet Aang disfigured his face in that battle with bending powers and that is why Amon hates all benders

Gui_PT

no I think the flashback made it pretty clear that Aang went into battle with that one guy (who i think is a younger amon) before - so amon is an old threat, perhaps now with new tricks ... oh I bet Aang disfigured his face in that battle with bending powers and that is why Amon hates all benders

Pretty much this

Ep4
katara had good taste, aang grew up to be a handsome fella.
Also, I don't think the evil looking dude in korras flash back is Amon at all. He's probably the last villain from 50 years ago. But Amon could be related to him.

Ep4
katara had good taste, aang grew up to be a handsome fella.
Also, I don't think the evil looking dude in korras flash back is Amon at all. He's probably the last villain from 50 years ago. But Amon could be related to him.

Yeah, the guy from the flashback is totally the "Yakone" guy Tarrlok mentioned in the meeting.

Just finished and man is that Tarrlock guy is slimy as fuck plus his mention of a "source" seem like a flag to raise imo. Already talked about the last half in a previous post.

And i wonder if that incident from 42 years ago and now will have some link.

Also for the next ep
I wonder if this is when Amon will attack the arena or will it be another time.

This show is so excellent. While episode 4 was a lot slower, I'm really appreciating the development and buildup. And the flashback! So awesome!

Is it next Saturday yet?

Busaiku

Where do the episodes air early?

Also, the entire time, I couldn't help but keep thinking of Aoi (from You're Under Arrest) every time Asami was on.
Probably just me though.

Raxus

Also for the next ep
I wonder if this is when Amon will attack the arena or will it be another time.

They are just introducing characters it seems for the first quarter of the series so I think it will just be the pro bending rival. Having Amon 3 episodes in a row would be crazy.

I'm really liking this Tarrlock guy, he reminds me of the lawyer from Breaking Bad (maybe not as honest). It is really nice to get less black and white characters, and more shades of gray like this guy.

Pro-bending was interesting when it was just a foot-note, but i'm not sure it'll work well being such a huge part of the series.

Why not? It's a good way to expand the character's by pitting them in battles with rules and showing off how they grow together as a team.
Think of this as their "Time on Appa" from the first series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom