• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Wii U Gameplay Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodin

VYjbFxd.gif

bro seriously

stilgar

I was thinking about this quote the other day

What are people's hopes on what this means? Predictions?

I'd hope it means more environmental, organic "puzzles." Using your gear to interact with the environment like chopping down a tree to get across a raging river, using your lantern to burn things, shooting loose rock on a cliffside with a bomb arrow and creating a rockslide, etc.

EDIT: woops, looking at past posts, sorry to bump this for no reason, couldn't find a better thread to discuss this in..

... I mean come on guys, any new Zelda news would get its own thread...

Don't do that. Don't.

Nia

Call me a fool for falling for this bump, but I am starving for anything Zelda Wii U. I'd take an updated shot of grass at this point.

what were people expecting? of course it's going to be just a bump rather than new news. The moment we get a new trailer or anything regarding zelda you bet that at least 5 threads will be created at the same time.

and of course people used the whoooo meme in this bump, of course.

PtM

Banned

I'd hope it means more environmental, organic "puzzles." Using your gear to interact with the environment like chopping down a tree to get across a raging river, using your lantern to burn things, shooting loose rock on a cliffside with a bomb arrow and creating a rockslide, etc.

EDIT: woops, looking at past posts, sorry to bump this for no reason, couldn't find a better thread to discuss this in..

... I mean come on guys, any new Zelda news would get its own thread...
That quote means nothing, because it is so general, it applies to any puzzle, especially Zelda puzzles.

Who

Banned
That quote means nothing, because it is so general, it applies to any puzzle, especially Zelda puzzles.

What do you mean? I think it's huge. He pretty much said there won't be puzzles where you push blocks over buttons. Every 3D and almost every 2D Zelda game ever created has you pushing blocks over buttons.

More games should have puzzles like Terranigma =P

Maybe that's kinda what he meant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom