• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego 21309: NASA Apollo Saturn V

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

I have that set too. It is tiny next to the new one.

kevIgAZ.jpg

Dang, didn't realize how big the new one is.

I have the original, it felt pretty unwieldy already.

Kyaw

UK store is also on back order before it even got to 1 June!

Ordered it though, saying it might take up to 30 days.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody in Canada has experience with ordering sets from the official LEGO online shop?

Any ideas which shipping company they use and how long it takes?

I know that it takes forever when ordering loose bricks (my order has been in Poland for a couple of days now) but I don't know if it's different for full sets?

ghostmind

Anybody in Canada has experience with ordering sets from the official LEGO online shop?

Any ideas which shipping company they use and how long it takes?

I know that it takes forever when ordering loose bricks (my order has been in Poland for a couple of days now) but I don't know if it's different for full sets?

I've ordered quite a few and they've always used FedEx, which takes about a week from the ship date to major Canadian cities (it ships from the USA).

Yes, ordering bricks and pieces is a whole different animal.

Will they make this set for awhile? I am a HUGE space nerd and a big lego fan but I can't afford it ATM.

The anxiety of missing this set is killing me.

Megasoum

Banned
Pre-order for June 1st is up on the Canadian shop!

Edit: Hmm I'm getting a blank page after the Paypal checkout and I'm not sure if I should reload... I don't want to order it 5 times lol

I think the site just went down at Midnight...

watership

Pre-order for June 1st is up on the Canadian shop!

Edit: Hmm I'm getting a blank page after the Paypal checkout and I'm not sure if I should reload... I don't want to order it 5 times lol

I think the site just went down at Midnight...

It's completely broken. Can't log in. Can't find anything, can't add to my cart. And now the Apollo won't come up in searches.

Maengun1

Are these sets limited run? or will it be available for good?

It will probably be for sale for about a year based on previous Ideas sets IIRC

Sometimes the retirements come outta nowhere though. I'd say you're safe through the end of 2017 though for sure

IronRinn

Jesus Fucking Christ, I finally got through using checkout through PayPal. Couldn't sign into my Lego account. Guess I'll call them tomorrow and see about getting my points credited. What a fucking pain in the ass that was. Finally I can go to bed.

Megasoum

Banned
What blue pieces?

They are using red studs for the engine plumes for Stages 2 and 3.

The real Saturn V was burning hydrogen on those stages which was more of an almost invisible blueish flame.

So we're buying individual blue studs just to replace those flames lol

Check out previous pages on this thread there's a bunch of discussion about it with the exact pieces ID if you want to buy them.

watership

The ones from a page back that make the set more accurate because of the fuel used.
I wouldn't have gotten them if not for the free shipping that you get with the set anyway. lol

I have no idea how to find them. I looked up the names, and the numbers. No joy. Anyone have links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom