• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

Just checked. The rubber friction pieces are for the picknick case. The surfboard doesn't have it.

Don't let this keep you frop grabbing this set though. It's an amazing build and a great display piece
Always planned to grab it ...........but the Creator premium vehicles have a long shelf life. Is Camper even retired yet?

Osahi

Always planned to grab it ...........but the Creator premium vehicles have a long shelf life. Is Camper even retired yet?

As far as I know not. And that one was actually my first return to Lego years ago. Bought it together with my then girlfriend, now wife, when we were still dating.

papluh

What are the recommended mods on the Creator F40 ...somebody mentioned something about the headlights?

Replace the blue 3L pin with black one on the pop up headlight. Once you see the blue part peeking over the red slopes ...it cannot be unseen ;)

Just checked. The rubber friction pieces are for the picknick case. The surfboard doesn't have it.

Don't let this keep you frop grabbing this set though. It's an amazing build and a great display piece

You can push the rubber part closer to the board to get some friction
And put a 1x1 round plate/tile on the studs on the railing on the board side.

Found this at retail yesterday. Immediately bought.

SCtcSS2.jpg

we've got a few, but there's only a couple i really want that i haven't got yet. blind bag feelin hasn't gone well lol

still on the lookout for glam bats, vacation bats and red hood. we have caveman bats, catman, fairy bats, gordon, tut and whale dude. only have multiples of caveman and catman so far.
Got you glam Batman and red hood. Pm me your shipping info and will get it out tomorrow.

ghostmind

RP0R4OK.jpg

75144 Snowspeeder™
Ages 14+. 1,703 pieces.
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Build the ultimate LEGO® Snowspeeder!

Collect a true Star Wars classic: the T-47 Snowspeeder. This LEGO® interpretation of the iconic airspeeder that fans will remember from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back has all the details you'd expect, including opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun, and an opening cockpit with space for the included Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner minifigures. This model also comes with a display stand and fact plaque, so it can take pride of place in any LEGO Star Wars collection.

• Includes 2 minifigures: a Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and a Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner.
• Features intricate, authentic detailing, opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun and an opening cockpit with space for the 2 included minifigures.
• Attach the Snowspeeder to the stand with fact plaque to display it.
• Includes 2 blaster pistols.
• Accessory elements include electrobinoculars, a Snowspeeder Pilot helmet and a Snowspeeder Gunner helmet.
• Snowspeeder on display stand measures over 8" (21cm) high, 15" (39cm) long and 11" (29cm) wide, and over 4" (11cm) high without stand.

Available for sale directly through LEGO® on April 29 for LEGO VIP early access and on May 4 for the general public for the annual May the 4th promotion, via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone.

Designer Video

Woorloog

Banned
Too many stickers...
Do they at least include two sticker sheets for UCS sets? I hate how normal sets have only one sheet and it is so easy to mess up sticker placement and the stickers themselves.

So it really IS as small as i feared it was...

Hmmm, still a must buy for me but i'd have preferred something bigger i guess... but then i AM kinda spoiled now after having just built the SSD :p

Looks pretty cool but doesn't look like a $200 thing, should have priced it at $170 or maybe be a little generous and do $150. There's a lot of ships out there that are longer than 15 inches and are way less than $200

Osahi

I am going to be honest, I want this hard (despite the stickers)

I fear for the Belgian price though. Slim chance it's the same as Germany

Ponn

Banned
I didn't think I wanted a UCS Snowspeeder and have felt happy with regular one I got a couple years ago. That designer video is actually leaning me more towards wanting one now though. It's scale isn't too bad compared to other regular UCS sets, it looks dense and wide. The detail is really great on it. Makes me want a UCS AT-AT to scale with it though.

I didn't think I wanted a UCS Snowspeeder and have felt happy with regular one I got a couple years ago. That designer video is actually leaning me more towards wanting one now though. It's scale isn't too bad compared to other regular UCS sets, it looks dense and wide. The detail is really great on it. Makes me want a UCS AT-AT to scale with it though.

Good lord. That would make Ryuuroden's Orthanc look tiny.

I will be happy with a mini fig scale AT-AT.

If I'm seeing things correctly in the designer video, it looks like the only cockpit stickers may be the white lines, and not the comical failure that they had on Red Five.

I still think it's too much $$, but the video is piquing interest. Those airfoil mechanisms are so smooth. I love the fact that they called out that they just added some arm prints to make the figs unique.

Still need Brick Bank, VW Bug, Assembly Square. This'll make 4 big sets I'm behind on, dammit.

If I'm seeing things correctly in the designer video, it looks like the only cockpit stickers may be the white lines, and not the comical failure that they had on Red Five.

I still think it's too much $$, but the video is piquing interest. Those airfoil mechanisms are so smooth. I love the fact that they called out that they just added some arm prints to make the figs unique.

Still need Brick Bank, VW Bug, Assembly Square. This'll make 4 big sets I'm behind on, dammit.

Assembly Square and VW Beetle should be priority. Both are so damn good.

I have an LDD for one if you're interested.

It's from the unapproved CuuSoo/IDEAS project.

Curious about the instructions. I might have the parts necessary to pull it off.

Ahh...finally I can get my hands on the UCS Snowspeeder. Seems like they incorporated quite a bit of Technic parts in there, as compared to its predecessor. But...them stickers!! Still getting it nonetheless.

I want to destroy the power generator, aka my cat laying in front of the window minding her own business.

My cat is too fat to be crushed by LEGO. She would scoff at it as the whole things buckled under her weight.

Then she would come and bitch at me afterwards for disturbing her nap.

willp2003

How many stickers!!? Anyway, still gonna get it. It's annoying that they can make Ideas sets with printed parts but can't do it for other sets.

Plum

Yeah, I'm not too enthused with that Snowspeeder. I'll keep my UCS virginity for when something as large and as recognizable as an AT-AT, Star Destroyer, non-playset Death Star or Millenium Falcon comes out. If any of them do I'm fine splashing out upwards of £500 to get one and then quit with UCS sets for the rest of my life.

Osahi

Come on Lego, launch that Snowspeeder page. I have to know how many kidney's I should sell. (If it's the same price as Germany i'll bite, if it's like the UCS Tie (a markup of 30 euro's to €229) I'll hold of.

DonShula

Its $30 over 10 cents per piece and they couldn't bother putting a fraction of that towards prints

Yeah I'm of a similar mindset. Looks cool, but not nearly cool or iconic enough to command $200 for that piece count and footprint. They couldn't be bothered to give us a named minifigure either.

Meet me halfway, Lego.

This makes some of the other $200 sets look like better values. I can think of about five other sets in the $150-$200 range I'd buy before this one.

R-User!

Snowspeeder looks nice, but too many stickers.

Not sure if I will get it now or the next double points in October.

Now will they launch a UCS with Force Friday this year? I wonder.

Osahi

Snowspeeder looks nice, but too many stickers.

Not sure if I will get it now or the next double points in October.

Now will they launch a UCS with Force Friday this year? I wonder.

We might get double or even triple VIP for SW sets on my the 4th. If I am not mistaken Lego did it before

Osahi

Remember when we got the B-Wing at FIFTY PERCENT OFF during the May 4th event?

Man....I can't even imagine them coming close to a deal like that in 2017.

No I didn't, lol. I was probably still in my dark ages.

Also, I'm an European, so over here there probably wasn't such a deal. (And I'm from Belgium too, even when there are European deals, we always get the bare mininum, like some Duplo sets or something)

No I didn't, lol. I was probably still in my dark ages.

Also, I'm an European, so over here there probably wasn't such a deal. (And I'm from Belgium too, even when there are European deals, we always get the bare mininum, like some Duplo sets or something)

Sorry - I didn't mean to target you specifically with that lol.

Yeah, the set was selling terribly so the LEGO stores slashed them in half. I've told this story before but a friend and I lined up before the store opened - there was one guy in front of us.

When the doors open he went straight to the clerk and said "I'll take every B-Wing you've got". I was so annoyed....the clerk kind of chuckled and said, "How about I sell you one".

Good guy LEGO Store employee saves the day. Still my favorite UCS set of the ones I've bought.

ghostmind

Cars 3 sets (LEGO Juniors)

10730 Lightning McQueen's Quick Launcher
10731 Cruz Ramirez Race Simulator
10732 Guido and Luigi's Pit Stop
10733 Mater's Demolition Site
10742 Willy's Butte Speed Training
10743 Smokey's Garage
10744 Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 Race
10745 Lightning McQueen's Team Race

Top Bottom