• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leipzig Games Convention

The Stealth Fox

That was the E32K6 promotional site, right? I was F5ing like mad.... it was a miracle to get part of the web page to pop up.

"HEY GUYS! THE IMAGE-LINKS ACTUALLY POPPED UP FOR ME! TIME TO CLICK IT!"

*server crashes again*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh man, the E3 Konami thread was so ****ing fun. I remember everyone just hitting sites en masse and fan sites begging people to stop.

BigBoss

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Oh man, the E3 Konami thread was so ****ing fun. I remember everyone just hitting sites en masse and fan sites begging people to stop.

Yeah, we also crashed TUS, good times. :lol

BigBoss

Oldschoolgamer said:
Yea, that was great fun:lol Didn't Konami pull some bs, and release the trailer like the next day or something?

Yeah, they had to delay the trailer because their servers had died and then TUS announced that they would be hosting the trailer(or something like that) so everyone pounded their site and it crashed too.

The Stealth Fox

Oldschoolgamer said:
Yea, that was great fun:lol Didn't Konami pull some bs, and release the trailer like the next day or something?

They said it'd be released like 8 PM PST that night, but yeah, they changed their minds and said the trailers would be released to the public 11 AM PST that next day. So we crashed their servers for absolutely no reason.

Edit: Damn, beaten.

FiRez

megateto said:
010.jpg

Is that want I think it is?

the devkit front-end?

yes it is

Bo130

reminder said:
Hey, it's not your fault. :)

But still. I've checked his blog a couple of times, and I always think that's it's really annoying that he takes others stuff with giving them credit. I've found other bloggers (and even major sites) who've done that as well, either with my stuff, or just stuff from NeoGAF. Today I finally thought - hey, this is cool, he scanned the program - but no, it was just another steal ;_; :p

Nice scanned, though, looks interesting :)

GhaleonEB

wsippel said:
Press conferences are on the 23rd, though. That's when the interesting stuff happens. If there really is anything interesting... :)
I don't think this year's show will have the megaton that last year did. Last year this is where MS announced the 360 release dates and pricing, including the Retard Pack. That's going to be tough to top! :lol

Bo130

GhaleonEB said:
I don't think this year's show will have the megaton that last year did. Last year this is where MS announced the 360 release dates and pricing, including the Retard Pack. That's going to be tough to top! :lol

...Nintards are STARVING for information on Wii. All Nintendo has to do, is starting the show off by saying,

"We are glad to be here today",

and they have already won over MS' show last year. We seriously can't wait any longer, xD :lol :D

GhaleonEB

Bo130 said:
...Nintards are STARVING for information on Wii. All Nintendo has to do, is starting the show off by saying,

and they have already won over MS' show last year. We seriously can't wait any longer, xD :lol :D
Since they are announcing the price there (supposedly) I can see you guys going crazy. Especially if the price is anything other than $199 for the US.

Saoh

Bo130 said:

:lol true. im dying here.

i would LOVE that they announce a $250 price tag. NGAF would asplode all day :lol :lol and i would still get a Wii.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Next-gen Sonic is playable at the SEGA booth, unfortunately the same can not be said for Golden Axe. Tony Hawk's Project 8 is playable as well but limited to a couple of minutes.

I'm interviewing the producer for Lost Planet, let me know if there's anything you want to know.

Prine

Banned
so when will konami show off PRO EVO SOCCER NEXT GEN??!!?

its been way too long. I hope they take advantage of the hardware and integrate some amazing animation and ball physics.

Nothing else matters.

Prine said:
so when will konami show off PRO EVO SOCCER NEXT GEN??!!?

its been way too ling. I hope they take advantage of the hardware and integrate some amazing animation.

pro evo 6 is just a port up from ps2

pro evo next-gen will be developed on ps3 and then ported from there so that will be the first next-gen pes

GhaleonEB

Nino said:
Next-gen Sonic is playable at the SEGA booth, unfortunately the same can not be said for Golden Axe. Tony Hawk's Project 8 is playable as well but limited to a couple of minutes.

I'm interviewing the producer for Lost Planet, let me know if there's anything you want to know.
Ask what he thought of the reaction to the demo. Did creating the demo help focus the development process, or was it a distraction to finishing the game?

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
GhaleonEB said:
Ask what he thought of the reaction to the demo. Did creating the demo help focus the development process, or was it a distraction to finishing the game?
Will do, I'll also ask him why and how the released a demo so far from the releasedate and what has changed in the meantime etc.

Superfrog

in the light darkness said:
pro evo 6 is just a port up from ps2

pro evo next-gen will be developed on ps3 and then ported from there so that will be the first next-gen pes

No, PES on PS3 will be based on the 360 version of PES6 since it's the first game to introduce the PES 'nextgen' engine.

GhaleonEB

Nino said:
Will do, I'll also ask him why and how the released a demo so far from the releasedate and what has changed in the meantime etc.
Cool, thanks. Please let us know where we can read the interview. :)

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
GhaleonEB said:
Cool, thanks. Please let us know where we can read the interview. :)

It's for Xboxic.com (hope that's not considered spam, will remove it if it is). I'll try to post it from the show floor but it'll probably be sometime Wednesday night because I don't want to waste any precious floor-time :)

Angelcurio

Nino said:
Please ask him when the ps3 version will be released.

neogaf1.gif

You could also ask him if Lost Planet is the spiritual sucessor of Bionic Comando.

Thomper

So... no-one with complete Games Convention line-ups? There's a lot of companies having released theirs yet, but no-one has grouped them together so it's hell trying to find them all. :(

I'll be able to go with press cards this year ^_^
(and have finally been able to register with the company e-mail :D )

I don't know exact details yet, but wednesday there will be something new about The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I don't know if it's exclusive or not, but we can await that :D

I really look forward to a lot of Wii.
I'll be screaming "weeeee!!!!" all day :p
I'm also very curious to the EA/Nintendo press conference. That could be very interesting.

Gc-Freak

Banned
JackSparrow Ninja said:
I'll be able to go with press cards this year ^_^
(and have finally been able to register with the company e-mail :D )

I don't know exact details yet, but wednesday there will be something new about The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I don't know if it's exclusive or not, but we can await that :D

I really look forward to a lot of Wii.
I'll be screaming "weeeee!!!!" all day :p
I'm also very curious to the EA/Nintendo press conference. That could be very interesting.

The EA/Nintendo press conference is only a educational thing with teachers and parents. Nothing really interessting for gamers.

Thomper

Well, made my own list of all DS and Wii-games appearing at Leipzig: very little Wii at the moment, but it's a nice bulk of DS-games. It might not be 100% correct, but it's based on the latest info from every country. And please, should you decide to use it on your own website: be so kind as to link back to us. :)

http://www.ds-gamer.nl/article/4351p1.html

mariok

Thomper said:
Well, made my own list of all DS and Wii-games appearing at Leipzig: very little Wii at the moment, but it's a nice bulk of DS-games. It might not be 100% correct, but it's based on the latest info from every country. And please, should you decide to use it on your own website: be so kind as to link back to us. :)

http://www.ds-gamer.nl/article/4351p1.html

Free publicity for the site.
only the Wii titels from nintendo are missing

Zenith

Banned
Nino said:

regular producer or executive producer? if it's the exec (Jun Takeuchi) try and squeeze some Resident Evil 5 info out of him ahead of TGS.

Flek

Banned
Zenith said:
regular producer or executive producer? if it's the exec (Jun Takeuchi) try and squeeze some Resident Evil 5 info out of him ahead of TGS.

haha got the same idea, but capcom denied "no questions about resident evil 5" (!)

:/

cheers

Thomper

mariok said:
Free publicity for the site.
only the Wii titels from nintendo are missing
Not really free, since it took me an hour to put together. ;) There's no Wii-titles from Nintendo confirmed whatsoever, so I'm not adding them yet.
slaughterking said:
No Elite Beat Agents?
I really hope they'll show the game, but no confirmation yet. Ah well, the release in november isn't that far away.

Spider_Jerusalem said:
Do you know if some site will be reporting in real-time from the conferences?

Last year WiFi-Connections where widely available on the showfloor, so I was able to report live from several of the press conferences (Microsoft, Konami...) with updates and photos. I think and hope that situation is going to be the same this year, so I can report directly from the showfloor. Otherwise I'd have to go back to the press center to use WiFi there. Yet since time between the press conferences is rare I wouldn't really like that.

I'll be onsite probably tomorrow and maybe I can check if Internet connections are available. I'll post here if it is so.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Zenith said:
It's with Takeuchi-san. I wasnt planning on asking anything RE5 related but the guy who's with me is the biggest RE nerd ever so who knows.

Top Bottom