• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRo

haha I first heart the word Smang was on radio driving to school earlier this semester.

LET ME SMAANGGG IT GURRRLL

yencid

Plywood said:
spindashing?
:lol

love the charly murphy lookalike. I been singing this song for like a week or 2 now and i sent it to a friend of mine, heres what she responded a few days later:

b8mk54.png

:lol

OMG I laughed through the whole thing:lol :lol :lol so much .gif potential. Will be a damn shame if nobody captures the guy with the long hair or the guy in the mask at the end.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Funniest shit I've watched in a very long time, especially SHUYAMOUF

Best thing is, you could bump this shit in your car and people would probably vibe to it

This is like a parody of Spinal Tap proportions

IrishNinja

this shit is legit as "why must i cry". i mean..video presentation, vocab usage...if these videos were somehow 60 FPS i would swear Yung humma's a gaffer.

Slick Mahony could be constanza. think about it.

mr_nothin

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
YES it is! I've watched this like 6 times already. I've been laughing ever since I posted this thread and now I'm all out of laugh, seriously. I laughed myself dry
IrishNinja said:
this shit is legit as "why must i cry". i mean..video presentation, vocab usage...if these videos were somehow 60 FPS i would swear Yung humma's a gaffer.

Slick Mahony could be constanza. think about it.
It's still funny though!

Rezbit

BlueTsunami said:
Reading the comments, I guess I'm not the only one that thought Flynt Flossy was Charlie Murphy

Yeah it's Charlie Murphy and Lance Crouther from Pootie Tang...I guess those guys have got plenty of time on their hands :lol

mr_nothin

Banned
Rezbit said:
Yeah it's Charlie Murphy and Lance Crouther from Pootie Tang...I guess those guys have got plenty of time on their hands :lol
Definitely not Charlie Murphy, that guy's way too small to be Charlie Murphy. And I dont think that's Pootie Tang either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom